main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Names for us.

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by JEDI-SOLO, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Ok I think this was how we decided to do this. We will come up with some names then before our last meeting we will create a new thread with a poll for our favorite 5. If this is not ok with any please voice your opinoin and we'll change it up. I'm sure I will have alot of post in here as I'll think of names constently! Let's do this!

1. Bayou Knights

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Yes. I think that is the idea, but I will have to give this name issue more thought.

3. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Another name: Jedi Alliance ya know because we come from all the different citys. More later.

4. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I don't like that one. Its too one-sided and a blur of terms. I do like Bayou Knights :cool: .

I have been playing with the name New FanForce Order, a.k.a. NFO. I think it implies that we will bring a new spin on the traditional FanForce chapters by trying to approach it as a fan club as opposed to an extension of our online community (i.e. by recruiting outside TF.N as well as on the boards).

Still, I'm not too sure about this one. It's the best I have so far though :) .

YO-SOLO had a good idea. He suggested the Midichlorine Monkeys [face_laugh] .

5. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    I guess since we are official, our name will be from this point forward: FanForce Acadiana

6. Noghri_1

Noghri_1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    I know I haven't been to any of the gatherings(Hard to find, time is.), but I like the N.F.O. There must be a way to change the name.?.?.?

7. Jedi_Master_Rssoh

Jedi_Master_Rssoh Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    How about FanForce Dagobah?

It kinda goes with the whole "swamp" idea that people have about South Louisiana. :)

8. Swampsurfer

Nov 11, 2001
    The charter members have decided on FanForce Acadiana. I am sorry that all the new commers have not been involved in this decision making process, but feel free to create a poll on the board to move to ellect a new title for our group. This is a simple process, so let the voting begin.

Be advised that it will create a number of edits, and we have just received a great amount of press under the name of FanForce Acadiana. However, this is the fan's club. If it is decided, so shall it be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.