main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Namesake (Anakin Solo trades places with Anakin Skywalker, and Valin Horn with Valin Halcyon-07-01)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padawan lunetta, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    Kind of an understated meeting between Luke and Anakin, but I'm sure that'll change in the next chapter.

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    What she said

3. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Well, looks like Luke has some fancy explaining to do...

Wasn't expecting Wes and Hobbie to be there. Not surprising that Valin looked familiar to Iella. Corran will be a bit shocked.

4. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Very nicely done. Keep up the good work.

5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    What they said.

Cue dramtic music.

Luke: Uhh, I ran off to fight a Sith Lord before I was ready and I thought I could defeat and he totally and completely mopped the floor of me.

Anakin: Why did you feel the need to fight a Sith Lord?

Luke: Uh, well I had a vision that my friends needed me so I abandoned my Jedi training. And well I was told by my first master that the he had killed a member of my family and he also killed my first master as well so I thought that if I was able to kill him than I would be avenging their deaths.

Anakin: That was stupid.

Anakin: How long did you survive against him?

Luke: Long enough to learn that if he wanted to kill me than he would have killed me in the first ten seconds.

Anakin: ouch.

Wes and Hobbie are so funny. And they weren't too far off either.

6. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    i'm so glad wes and hobbie made an appearance

what will luke tell ani about his hand

but i do wonder how ani knows you cant tell its fake unless it's damaged

great update as always

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I wonder how Luke will explain to Anakin that the Sith Lord he faught and who took his hand was hia much older version

Does Han and Leia come into this? I wonder what her reaction will be when she learns that Anakin Skywalker is at the Temple?

More more more more more :D

8. JediRowan

JediRowan Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2004
    So, I rarely delurk (actually I rarely come around anymore, more's the pity), but I'm really enjoying this story! Aside from the interminable wait for the Skywalkers to finally meet, that is. Sheesh! Talk about tension and build-up! :) But now I'm kinda disturbed by the lack of emotion in that long awaited meeting. Luke being a little stiff makes some sense, I guess, given the history, though blind enthusiasm would be just as in character. But what reason does Anakin know of for his son not to be happy to see him? Or for him not to be happy to see his son? And this is a young Anakin (though I'm not entirely clear on how young, this is post Praesiltyn, but he still has his braid? Is that right? The CW timeline is such a mess now anyway). Anyway, I was expecting a hug at least. Is Anakin just picking up on Luke's unease and being freaked by it?

And Yay! for the Padme and Anakin, Jr. meeting! At least they have no reason to be awkward with each other (beyond the obvious that is.)

Eagerly awaiting further developments,
    Rowan

9. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    LittleMissNightsaber:

'What Happened To Your Hand, Luke?'

Uh-Oh
    Indeed!

Ultima_1:

Kind of an understated meeting between Luke and Anakin, but I'm sure that'll change in the next chapter. True...I was wondering how it would be received. They just need at little time.

Jedi_Liz:

]i\'What Happened To Your Hand, Luke?'

Uh-Oh
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What she said [/i] lol!

RebelMom:

Well, looks like Luke has some fancy explaining to do... He does!

Wasn't expecting Wes and Hobbie to be there. Not surprising that Valin looked familiar to Iella. Corran will be a bit shocked. Just a little bit...

MiralukaJedi:

Very nicely done. Keep up the good work. Thank you!

Lady_Misty:

What they said.

Cue dramtic music.

Luke: Uhh, I ran off to fight a Sith Lord before I was ready and I thought I could defeat and he totally and completely mopped the floor of me.

Anakin: Why did you feel the need to fight a Sith Lord?

Luke: Uh, well I had a vision that my friends needed me so I abandoned my Jedi training. And well I was told by my first master that the he had killed a member of my family and he also killed my first master as well so I thought that if I was able to kill him than I would be avenging their deaths.

Anakin: That was stupid.

Anakin: How long did you survive against him?

Luke: Long enough to learn that if he wanted to kill me than he would have killed me in the first ten seconds.

Anakin: ouch.
    LOL! Very nice! Care to write the next chapter? ;)

Wes and Hobbie are so funny. And they weren't too far off either. Thank you! Those two are fun.

frankieskywalker:

i'm so glad wes and hobbie made an appearance Good!

what will luke tell ani about his hand We shall see!

but i do wonder how ani knows you cant tell its fake unless it's damaged He can't see that it's fake, but he can sense it in the Force.

great update as always Thank you!

JediFalcon:

I wonder how Luke will explain to Anakin that the Sith Lord he faught and who took his hand was hia much older version Could be interesting...

Does Han and Leia come into this? I wonder what her reaction will be when she learns that Anakin Skywalker is at the Temple? Good question...

More more more more more Soon, soon...

JediRowan:

So, I rarely delurk (actually I rarely come around anymore, more's the pity), but I'm really enjoying this story! Aside from the interminable wait for the Skywalkers to finally meet, that is. Sheesh! Talk about tension and build-up! Glad you delurked!

But now I'm kinda disturbed by the lack of emotion in that long awaited meeting. Luke being a little stiff makes some sense, I guess, given the history, though blind enthusiasm would be just as in character. I think Luke just isn't quite sure what to do with him. He likes seeing his father before he's Darth Vader, but he doesn't know him, and is being just a little bit shy...and disturbed. They don't know what causes Anakin's fall, and he's happy about the opportunity to redeem him...but he isn't exactly sure how to go about it. Despite the fact that Luke has met Darth Vader before, he and Anakin Skywalker are virtual strangers.

But what reason does Anakin know of for his son not to be happy to see him? Or for him not to be happy to see his son? And this is a young Anakin (though I'm not entirely clear on how young, this is post Praesiltyn, but he still has his braid? Is that right? The CW timeline is such a mess now anyway). Anyway, I was expecting a hug at least. Is Anakin just picking up on Luke's unease and being freaked by it? I took a long time debating what they would do with each other...at first. Anakin is happy to see Luke, and he's proud of his accomplishments...but Luke is a stranger to him. He's al

10. JediRowan

JediRowan Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2004
    Oh, it's nothing that needs help really. :) I'm just eager for cross-generational Skywalker mush, I guess, and get excited when I see the opportunity. :) All your reasons make sense (more sense, really), it's just not what I had got my hopes up for. And when you've already got the time-travel, it's easier to talk yourself out of the arguments for strict emotional realism. [face_blush]

Can I be on the PM list?

Rowan

11. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    JediRowan:

Oh, it's nothing that needs help really. I'm just eager for cross-generational Skywalker mush, I guess, and get excited when I see the opportunity. All your reasons make sense (more sense, really), it's just not what I had got my hopes up for. And when you've already got the time-travel, it's easier to talk yourself out of the arguments for strict emotional realism. This is true! But I never said there wouldn't be cross-generalization mush...(love that term!) Just that it'll take them a little bit... :-D (That is, after all, part of the reason why I undertook this fic! ;))

Can I be on the PM list? Of course!

12. Anime_Jedi

Anime_Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Things are picking up now.

Luke get ready to think on you're feet.

13. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    very interesting...

14. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    At last the Skywalkers meet, father and son! And Luke's first time seeing him not in a black armor suit. ;)

Yeah, I admit that I too thought at first the reunion was rather underwhelming, anti-climactic almost. But like you said, the two are going to need some time. They're both strangers to each other and will have to get used to interacting with each other. And actually you showed a lot of restraint with the scene. Too many writers (myself included) would be tempted to "milk it" for all its worth.

Hmmm...I wonder if it disturbs Anakin at all as he's beginning to learn that his own son doesn't even know him? I hope he doesn't ask how well he knew his mother. That could really set Anakin into a panic... [face_worried]
    Anakin: So what about your mother? How was your relationship with her growing up?
    Luke: Um...
    Anakin (sees blank look on Luke's face): You mean, you didn't know your mother? You mean she died before you could even remember her??
    Luke: Ummmmmmm...!
    Anakin (objects start to tremble, fly around, and shatter in the background): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    :p

One question: Are we going to get to see Leia meet Anakin Skywalker as well? I think that could be even more interesting, in that (unlike Luke) Leia withheld her forgiveness from Vader/Anakin after Endor. I'm sure it'll be a struggle for her to be with him face-to-face (much more so than for Luke). And I wonder how Anakin will take that? I'm sure Anakin will very much be able to recognize the resemblance between her and Padme, at any rate.

Ooh, and I can't wait to see Padme meeting her grandson! And Corran meeting Hal! :D

15. JediRowan

JediRowan Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2004
    padawanlunetta This is true! But I never said there wouldn't be cross-generalization mush...(love that term!) Just that it'll take them a little bit... :-D (That is, after all, part of the reason why I undertook this fic! ;))

Good! Yay! I'm reassured. :)

Speaking of characterization, one thing that drives me nuts is that while it's perfectly plausible that the 2nd generation gang would decide to keep Anakin's fall secret, what I really wish Luke would do--just once, in one of these kinds of fics--is just sit Anakin down and say, "Look, Dad. I know it'll suck to hear this, but in my past you turned to the Dark Side and screwed everything up. I don't know why you did it, but I think you deserve to know everything I do know, so you'll have a fighting chance to change it. And, BTW, I do absolutely trust you to want to change it, and to be able to now that you know what might go wrong." Just, I think that kind of trust and openness would do Anakin a lot of good. But then, I know things that the characters don't, and given what they know, it would be a risk. Oh Well.

Rowan

16. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    The problem is, if Luke does that, then he's preventing the rise of Darth Vader and maybe even of the Empire. That sounds great on paper, but with no Empire, there's no Rebellion. With no Rebellion, Leia and Han have no impetus to meet and fall in love. (Same goes for Luke and Mara.) Without that, we've annihilated Ben, Anakin (Solo), Jacen, and Jaina from the very plane of existence, as well as many other Jedi and others of their generation (e.g. Valin and Jysella), and the lives of those who do continue to exist (Luke, Leia, Corran--the entire Jedi Order, both old and new) are so radically altered that nothing is even recognizable as it is in the current time that Anakin Skywalker is visiting.

See what a tricky business it is dealing with time travel? :p

17. JediRowan

JediRowan Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2004
    Except that in this story (and the theoretical other stories I'm talking about) they've already decided to change things, including preventing Anakin's fall. (What's brilliant about padawanlunetta's fic is that they've got an ironclad excuse now for changing things--they have to because now Anakin knows that his children survive him.) They're just going to try to prevent it without actually confronting Anakin about his fate, because they don't want to risk that he won't react well to it (at least that seems to be the plan right now, but I don't know what padawanlunetta has planned, of course). My point is that I wish that just once somebody could make the leap of faith to trust Anakin enough to just lay it all out for him, instead of trying to work around him.

And yeah, being a vet of Terminator-fandom, I know how tricky time travel can be. But as I said, we're talking fic where the decision to change things has already been made. What the consequences of that change are going to be is still up in the air. Who knows.

Rowan

18. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    I see where you're getting at now. Truthfully, though, I don't think I agree with the characters' decision to tell as much as they're planning to tell. It's just too risky to mess with the flow of time like that.

Not saying it's a bad narrative decision by Lunetta of course--I just disagree with the characters IU on this one. I'm fine with it OoU, though. ;)

19. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    I just found this story and I love it! I'm a big fan of stories when Luke or Leia or their kids find out things about Anakin, etc I can't wait to see Valin and Corran's reactions to meeting each other, and I'm looking forward to finding out if Luke will tell Anakin the whole truth. Can I please be added to the PM list?

20. SilverWolf77

SilverWolf77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2008

Well, thats an awkward question. 8-}
    I can't wait to see how it's answered!
    Anakin & Luke's talk was great!
    Valin & Corran's talk is gunna be interesting too..

~SW[face_peace]

21. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    I guess he needs to get some good explanationthere- or better don't talk too much, well maybe the crystal has a mind rub too? dont want anything chanign inthe future xD. Great post.

22. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Anakin stiffened, and looked Luke up and down. ?My son??

Well, it's a good thing Luke decided to do something about this because it didn't take Anakin Skywalker long to blow it with out trying :p

?Yes,? Valin said, taking his arm. ?Do you know where Corran Horn is??
    ?He?s giving his assessment of the new rogues to Darklighter,? Kyp said, still staring at Anakin.
    ?Can you take me to him?? Valin asked. ?I?d love to meet him.?
    ?You won?t say that after you meet him,? Kyp said,

[face_laugh] =D=

?I?d like to see Master Yoda fight,? Luke said

It was pretty badass [face_hypnotized]

?I know.? Anakin frowned suddenly, and touched Luke?s arm. ?What happened to your hand, Luke??

"You did, you *******!" :mad:

Valin shook his head. ?I think you?re a little too young to be my Uncle, or Aunt.?
    ?Flattery like that only works on women

lol

Kyp rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath.
    Wes looked shocked and covered Valin?s ears. ?Not in front of the kid! Corran will blame me if he learns that.?

[face_laugh] :_|

I love that Wes and Hobbie mistaked him for Valin Horn [face_laugh] Awesome!

?Garm Idanioin,? Valin said, offering her his hand. ?And I am a Corellian Jedi. I was hoping to talk to Corran when he finishes his meeting.?
    ?Because you?re his long lost son?? Wes suggested.
    ?Wes!?
    ?What?? Wes spread his hands. ?You know Corran?s past better than I do.? He offered a long, suffering sigh. ?I tried to teach him abstinence??

Okay, this is now officially the funniest scene in the fic thus far =D=

Tremendous post, lunetta! :D I'm glad to see Luke and Anakin Skywalker finally meeting and can't wait to see the next scene with them when they really get into the meat of things and Anakin finds out he's responsible for a lot of the horrors that have caused the galaxy to turn out the way it has.

And the whole thing with Wes and Valin was hilarious [face_laugh]

Post more soon!

23. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Anime_Jedi:

Things are picking up now.

Luke get ready to think on you're feet.
    This is true!

Jedi_QueenBee:

very interesting... Thank you...

Rew:

At last the Skywalkers meet, father and son! And Luke's first time seeing him not in a black armor suit. Quite true!

Yeah, I admit that I too thought at first the reunion was rather underwhelming, anti-climactic almost. But like you said, the two are going to need some time. They're both strangers to each other and will have to get used to interacting with each other. And actually you showed a lot of restraint with the scene. Too many writers (myself included) would be tempted to "milk it" for all its worth. Thank you!

Hmmm...I wonder if it disturbs Anakin at all as he's beginning to learn that his own son doesn't even know him? I hope he doesn't ask how well he knew his mother. That could really set Anakin into a panic...
    Anakin: So what about your mother? How was your relationship with her growing up?
    Luke: Um...
    Anakin (sees blank look on Luke's face): You mean, you didn't know your mother? You mean she died before you could even remember her??
    Luke: Ummmmmmm...!
    Anakin (objects start to tremble, fly around, and shatter in the background): NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    lol!

One question: Are we going to get to see Leia meet Anakin Skywalker as well? I think that could be even more interesting, in that (unlike Luke) Leia withheld her forgiveness from Vader/Anakin after Endor. I'm sure it'll be a struggle for her to be with him face-to-face (much more so than for Luke). And I wonder how Anakin will take that? I'm sure Anakin will very much be able to recognize the resemblance between her and Padme, at any rate. Oh yes, Han and Leia will definitely be in the story.

Ooh, and I can't wait to see Padme meeting her grandson! And Corran meeting Hal! Coming up...with one! The next...very soon!

JediRowan:

Speaking of characterization, one thing that drives me nuts is that while it's perfectly plausible that the 2nd generation gang would decide to keep Anakin's fall secret, what I really wish Luke would do--just once, in one of these kinds of fics--is just sit Anakin down and say, "Look, Dad. I know it'll suck to hear this, but in my past you turned to the Dark Side and screwed everything up. I don't know why you did it, but I think you deserve to know everything I do know, so you'll have a fighting chance to change it. And, BTW, I do absolutely trust you to want to change it, and to be able to now that you know what might go wrong." Just, I think that kind of trust and openness would do Anakin a lot of good. But then, I know things that the characters don't, and given what they know, it would be a risk. Oh Well. You'll see what happens in regards to that...

Lady_Jade:

I just found this story and I love it! I'm a big fan of stories when Luke or Leia or their kids find out things about Anakin, etc I can't wait to see Valin and Corran's reactions to meeting each other, and I'm looking forward to finding out if Luke will tell Anakin the whole truth. Can I please be added to the PM list? I am glad you're loving the story! And of course you can be on the PM list!

SilverWolf77:

Well, thats an awkward question.
    I can't wait to see how it's answered!
    Quite!

Anakin & Luke's talk was great!
    Valin & Corran's talk is gunna be interesting too..
    Hopefully!

morrison85:

I guess he needs to get some good explanationthere- or better don't talk too much, well maybe the crystal has a mind rub too? That's an interesting idea...but I knoew how this ends.

dont want anything chanign inthe future xD. Great post. Thank you!

YodaKenobi:

Anakin stiffened, and looked Luke up and down. ?My son??

Well, it's a good thing Luke decided to do something about this because it didn't take Anakin Skywalker long to blow it with out trying
    True.

?I?d like

24. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Chapter Fourteen

Kyp Durron watched Garm speaking with Janson and Hobbie, his mind far away. He had been interacting with Anakin Skywalker? It was no wonder he?d felt an affinity for the younger man. Or older man. Kyp shook his head and wished suddenly that the Crystal of Transportation had never been found. What were they going to do, now that Anakin Skywalker was aware of Luke at a young age?

He looked back toward where Luke conversed with Anakin. I hope you know what you?re doing, Luke.

Iella started telling Garm that he looked like Hal Horn, and Kyp glanced at Garm sharply. The kid was Horn?s father? It figured. He was obnoxiously good and friendly. And it was no wonder Janson mistook him for Valin Horn. Corran was going to have a heart attack when he saw him?Kyp cleared his throat. ?Garm, can I talk to you for a minute??

?Of course,? Garm replied, and excused himself from Iella.

Kyp drew the younger man aside, far enough away that the others couldn?t hear their conversation. ?You?re Hal Horn, aren?t you??

?Valin Halcyon,? Garm corrected.

?Valin, then,? Kyp gestured toward the office. ?You?re going to give Corran the shock of his life if he sees you.?

Valin nodded. ?That?s why I?ve been shielding.?

?I noticed.? Kyp folded his arms. ?But I don?t think it will take him long to recognize your face if Iella did.?

?Will you warn him for me?? Valin asked, removing his Jedi credit. ?Give him this. He?s certain to recognize it.?

Kyp held up his hands. ?I don?t think I?m the best person to tell Corran that his father?s waiting for him.?

Valin frowned and put the Jedi Credit back around his neck. ?You don?t get along well with my son, do you??

?Corran?s not an easy person to get along with.?

?I see,? Valin said, pursing his lips.

Kyp sighed, deciding it was unfair to give Valin too bad an impression of Corran. ?We have a history. There are things I?ve done in my past that I am not proud of, that he can?t forgive.?

?To him personally??

?No, but the fact that I am a free man insults his sense of justice in the galaxy.? Kyp clenched his hand into a fist. ?Corran doesn?t know what it is like not to have extraordinary role models in his life. You were an amazing father to him. There are few people in the galaxy who would speak poorly of you.?

Valin shifted his feet. ?I suspect that is because I am dead.?

?Maybe.? Kyp shrugged. ?But my point is, Corran doesn?t know what it?s like to live in fear and anger, to try to figure out what?s right in a galaxy that doesn?t know you exist. To be offered the power to right the wrongs that were done to you, and your family.? He met Valin?s gaze. ?It?s easy to be manipulated when you?re young and think yourself a hero. That everything you?re doing is for the greater good, no matter the cost.? He lowered his voice. ?Or who you lose in the process.?

?Manipulated by the Sith, Kyp?? Valin asked softly.

Kyp nodded. ?Exar Kun.?

?You?ve obviously recognized your mistakes now, and have become a fine Jedi Knight.?

?There are many who would disagree with you.?

?I don?t know the story. But Luke Skywalker trusts you, and my son must at least tolerate your presence.?

Kyp snorted. ?Define tolerate.?

Valin hesitated. ?Would you recognize the signs of manipulation in another Jedi, Kyp??

?Why do you ask?? Kyp asked, a slight chill raising the hairs on his neck.

?Luke Skywalker told me that High Chancellor Palpatine is a Dark Lord of the Sith. Anakin is so close to him that I wonder?? Valin shook his head. ?I don?t think he would turn, but there are so many people who could be hurt in the process, Anakin included. It may be hard to convince him that Palpatine is evil.?

Kyp frowned. Luke had told Valin that Palpatine was a Sith? Was the Grandmaster attempting to change the past? Why?

Because Anakin Skywalker knew of Luke before he became Darth Vader.

?What is the case you need Iella?s help with??

25. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    *Steals first* [face_dancing]

What were they going to do, now that Anakin Skywalker was aware of Luke at a young age?

I like how Kyp takes the pessimistic view of things :p

Kyp sighed, deciding it was unfair to give Valin too bad an impression of Corran. ?We have a history. There are things I?ve done in my past that I am not proud of, that he can?t forgive.?
    ?To him personally??
    ?No, but the fact that I am a free man insults his sense of justice in the galaxy.? Kyp clenched his hand into a fist. ?Corran doesn?t know what it is like not to have extraordinary role models in his life. You were an amazing father to him. There are few people in the galaxy who would speak poorly of you.?

Really loved Kyp's thoughts on Corran =D=

?Luke Skywalker told me that High Chancellor Palpatine is a Dark Lord of the Sith. Anakin is so close to him that I wonder?? Valin shook his head. ?I don?t think he would turn, but there are so many people who could be hurt in the process, Anakin included. It may be hard to convince him that Palpatine is evil.?

Hmm... Will Kyp be the one to convince him? That would be interesting [face_thinking]

?How about we all meet for dinner and listen to Janson?s lies??

[face_laugh]

Wes shook his head. ?I know you always wanted something to match your ewok pajamas.? He nudged Gavin. ?And don?t worry, we didn?t forget you kid.?
    Gavin rolled his eyes. ?I wasn?t worried, I was hopeful.?

[face_laugh] :_|

?No, he is my father,? Corran said, barely hearing her. He ran toward Hal, and hugged him tight. The pain of his father?s death came back to him, and his shoulders shook as sudden tears touched his eyes. He remembered holding his father as he died, he remembered that he had been too late to save him. ?I?m sorry, father.?
    ?For what?? Hal asked softly.
    Corran was about to tell him that he was sorry for being too late to save his life, that he would have given anything to take his place. But the youthful tone in Hal?s voice stalled him. He stepped back to look at his father, and saw a twenty year old man. Corran scrubbed his eyes, recognizing that if his father was here, he had used the Crystal. Which meant he knew nothing of his death, and probably thought of himself as Valin Halcyon. This was an aspect of his father?s life that Corran had always wanted to learn more about. But it hurt to stand in front of his father and realize that he knew nothing of their life together. ?I don?t think I should explain.?

Wow, what a great scene. Very emotional having Corran finally see his father after all this time. Gotta be quite a shock for the poor guy.

Terrific post, lunetta =D= Lots of good humor in here again (Wes is stealing the show! [face_laugh] ) and I'm really impressed with the way you write both Kyp and Corran. Great job all the way around :D