Amph Naruto Manga

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Teegirloo, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRaine Jedi Knight

star 1
    naruto is the best manga and i cant wait to find out what jiraiyas code i think it is information to some kind of scroll containing all of jiraiyas secret techniques. I think it was originally eagle but they changed the team to falcon.? I hope sasuke sees the light in the end. I beleive itachi gave naruto a sort of temporary sharingan.
  2. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I thought that at first, but then I glanced back into the previous chapters and the jaw seems to be too sharp on the new body.
  3. DarthRaine Jedi Knight

star 1
    really i also thought pein had narutos mom???? maybe its a side affect to transferring.
  4. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Im not sure who she is. I just read the latest ch. At first i was thinking that Naruto isnt going to make it in time to get powerful with the Sage training. I forgot he can use his clones to make training go quicker. Is it enough time still. Pein is coming after him and i still dont think he can beat him. But he will have the Hokage and Kakashi with him so it might be a better result. I hope so.
  5. DarthRaine Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah i agree i think he will learn but pein might be doing reconnisance and learn what he is doing throughout all of it.
  6. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Did you guys think that Naruto learning the Sage techniques were alot like Luke going to Dagobah. The frog was like Yoda teaching Luke. Naruto was in awe of it's power.

"I dont believe it"

"That is why you failed":p
  7. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yup, now that you bring it up, it is

"Now, you have to die."

Awesome

Anyone think that might be like, a circle of life type deal?
  8. DarthRaine Jedi Knight

star 1
    "to awaken to state 2 you must die just this once."sakon/ maybe there is some link between jiriyia and naruto which will help him learn this stuff faster.i hope he learns kyuubi sage mode!:)
  9. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    I wonder if there is a link besides godfather. Maybe closer relation like Uncle. Naruto's hair color is different from Jiraiya, It can be a possibility. Though I highly doubt it.

The Eight Tails is proven to be a fun and strong character. I don't want Sasukee to get him.
  10. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Anyone still reading? it looks like

Sasuke beat the 8-tailed beast....which I don't like. All he had to do to defeat the 8-TAILED FREAKIN' BEAST with just AMATERASU!!! Just Amaterasu....seriously, after 5 chapters of just him battling hawk, he goes down after Sasuke uses the black flame move.

Also

-Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan allows him to take the Amaterasu away...don't know where that'll come in handy.

-Naruto has partially mastered Sage Mode, and got Jiraiya's first book "Legend of the Gutsy Ninja.... What happens next???? Will Sasuke get the 8-tailed demon??? Will Naruto of Jiraiya's relation to him??? And what does Naruto mean by "Maybe I can do that now."?????

11. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    Kishimoto likes Sasuke too much, so he'll never lose.
  12. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Naruto looks awesome in Sage Mode. What I am waiting for is really what Pein will do to Konoha. I also wonder if Naruto will be there in time to fight.
  13. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    If anyone is still reading. I dont want Kakashi to die. I am hoping that Might Guy will save him.[face_worried]
  14. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I think Kishimoto is doing this as a way to bring the new generation even further into responsibility in the village. I mean, Chouji just lost his dad. You'd think they'd show more of the Ino-Shika-Cho formation when something like that happens, but they didn't. The thing is, people are dying, Pain is causing hell, and they've the village is going to be at the brink of despair when Naruto shows up to save them.
  15. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    I agree Bart, Oh, nice Rorschach quote
  16. Emperor_Time Force Ghost

star 4
    I been reading every week. [face_hypnotized]
  17. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    I still have hope that Kakashi isn't dead. I think he will be saved by someone possibly Katsuya - Tsunade's slug.
  18. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    He's a popular character I don't see Kishimoto killing him off soon Chouji on the other hand :(
  19. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is what makes Manga more engrossing than western comics(cartoons). Kakashi, Jaraiya and the like are beloved characters from the beginning of the series and to have them die is a major loss but it makes the story more real. Konoha have super-powered shinobi who never lose gets old after awhile, especially when they battle superior warriors like Pain. In relation, the one-on-one battle and eventual death of Jaraiya to Pain in comparrsion to the relative ease in which he is decimating Konoha and Kakashi is am awesome show of his power. I am curious as to when and if the Fith will join the fight, she seems to be wasting a lot of chakra with the slugs and such. And what role will Sanzo (I think that is his name) and ROOT play in the end.
  20. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    OMG at the ending of the latest chapter. Pain destroyed Konoha
  21. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah, but there was a summon going on in that explosion, I think Pain's about to get a Naruto sized butt-kicking.
  22. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    He destroyed that robot dude with one punch. ONE PUNCH!
  23. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Those opening two pages = GARuto / "SENSEI IS DEAD, HE'S NOT HERE ANYMORE! BUT, ON MY BACK AND IN MY CHEST, HE LIVES ON AS PART OF ME!"
  24. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    GARuto, heh I like that one. :p
  25. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    lol BaSSil:p

Can't wait till next week's issue. It's on!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.