Amph Naruto Manga

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Teegirloo, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiwiRogue Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, it was a Rasengan, (had to be told as well). But still... BOOM. Can that 'bot be rebuilt again? Don't think so...
  2. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1
    More important than whether is was a punch or a Rasangen is that fact that Naruto-Sama(which is probably accurate at this stage) is in Sage mode unadded by the frog lord. Even the Frogs did not think this was possible meaning he has surpassed any power-level imaginable. And it is almost thrown in as aside that Tsunade is about to die after using her technique to save the people in the village, paving the way for the 6th Hokage.
  3. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    This **** just got real.
  4. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    Giant rasengan. :eek: Garuto is unstoppable
  5. Lord_Lahmien Jedi Knight

star 1
    Killing Kakashi was probably not a good idea. Waves of Rage, I almost feel sorry for Pein.
  6. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Kakashi isn't dead. He's not dead until they have the funeral.

Naruto owns some Pain.

'Nuff said.

This **** just got realer.
  7. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Sooo Awesome, Naruto is soo going to kill Pain. Also Pain shouldn't have that much chakra left due to that bomb jutsu thingy, so Naruto killing him shouldn't be hard to do.
  8. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    OMG! Pain defeated Naruto. Do you think it is kuubi time or what. Also how long before Sasuke and Madara get there. It's taking forever.
  9. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    I know, it seems like he just switches back and forth between the 2 for about 20 chapters.

I can see this going 2 ways: Either Naruto gets out of Pain's grasp and escapes/destroys Pain or Pain collecting the NTF and totally taking all the beasts, and using whatever he has planned for that. Either way, add in Sasuke and Madara, and you've got a story!
  10. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
    It may be 20 chapters but time hasn't gone forward by that much since the attack on Konoha started.
  11. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    I realize that, but that just seems to be how he's written them lately. 20 going with Naruto and 20 going with Sasuke, with the two going on simeutaneously.
  12. Darth_Omega Force Ghost

star 6
  13. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Due to her being in the category of "next generation" and Kishimoto's knack for baiting the audience, until someone states that she's dead or not completely I am not going to believe it. I mean, Gaara, Chouji x 2, Neji, are all examples of this. So, yeah, not going to believe it. Yep. Put me into the Blue Lantern corp, cause I still have hope.
  14. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    She's not dead. I hope.

If not, Sakura can just heal her. We're gonna see a whole lot of 'the young generation doing amazing things that the older generation would think is impossible'
  15. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm with you on this. Let's just say I will be quite disappointed if it turned out to be true.
  16. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Awesome, just awesome. I didn't expect Minato to stop Naruto from peeling off the seal at the eight tail mark. I can't wait till next week to see how Naruto reacts to finally knowing and seeing his dad.:D
  17. Dawud786 Force Ghost

star 4
    I just read the entire series up to chapter 445 at onemanga.com over the course of the last month. Before that I was downloading Shippuden episodes everyweek. Man am I glad I stopped watching the anime... so much filler that just wasn't even all that great. Hard to stay with it.

Wow, just wow to what's happened over the course of the last 40-50 chapters.
  18. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm feelin' ya, but I'm not quite buying Pain's story.
  19. Dawud786 Force Ghost

star 4
    It's almost over though.. so... meh. Who cares? I want to see sage Naruto going toe-to-toe with Sasuke and Madara.
  20. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    I don't think Sasuke's all in with the Akatsuki.
  21. Dawud786 Force Ghost

star 4
    Probably not. It's funny, without the cursed seal or Orochimaru, Sasuke's only got the Mangekyou Sharingan to fight Naruto... which could be enough if he goes Kyuubi, but I'm not sure he will be able to stand up to the sage jutsus.
  22. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah. And Naruto's got that 'secret power' that Itachi gave him.
  23. Dawud786 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah. True.

I wasn't expecting that turn with Itachi...
  24. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Which one? The one where he gives Naruto one of his powers, or the one where he's really a good guy?
  25. Dawud786 Force Ghost

star 4
    The good guy one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.