main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Naruto Manga

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by Teegirloo, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamer_4_life

Gamer_4_life Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2009

I haven't bought that book.

2. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    Whoa. Was not expecting Izanagi. Awesome.

So, is Danzo dead?

3. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    To me, Izanagi is most definitely not awesome. The Sharingan doesn't need yet another game-breaker godmode power :rolleyes: .

4. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    Well, it looks like Sasuke killed Karin.

FINALLY!

But Sasuke is seriously annoying.

5. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    It's on.

Sasuke vs. Naruto

Round 2

6. Dawud786

Dawud786 Chosen One star 5

Dec 28, 2006
    I hope Naruto finishes him off. I'm sick of Sasuke.

7. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
  8. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    Sasuke isn't going to die here. He's too important to the end of the manga, which I don't expect for at least another year or so. But if he doesn't get absolutely reamed in this next fight with Naruto, I might give up Naruto until the end of the series. I really hope for some great character advancement here from Naruto. He's just seen Sasuke practically kill Sakura with absolutely no remorse. He's had too many thoughts about people telling what needs to be done considering Sasuke to not at least make an attempt to kill him, or at least beat him down enough so that he can barely move.

I fully expect Madara to come back to this scene and teleport Sasuke out before Naruto or Kakashi is able to kill him. Then Naruto and Kakashi are going to have a discussion with Madara. Then they are going to go back to Konoha where either Kakashi or Naruto will be selected as Hokage (probably Kakashi) and things will proceed from there.

9. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    So, what does everyone think? Will Sasuke and Naruto actually get to fight, or will Kakashi drag Naruto away?

Sasuke seems to be an unrepentant jerk, still.

10. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Good prediction.

11. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    Next war is about to begin, with Sasuke going back to get Itachi's eyes, Kisame alive and kicking in the Village of Clouds, and Kabuto killing Waterfall ninja!

I loved this chapter, anyone else?

12. Lord_Lahmien

Lord_Lahmien Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2008
    The next few chapters look so uninteresting, I mean at this stage who really cares about Kabuto or the waterfall village.

13. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    Kabuto, to me, could make a very interesting third party, someone who can throw wrenches into everyones game.

14. Lord_Lahmien

Jun 19, 2008
    Wild specuation abounds. Did Kabuto just summon the corpse of the real Uchiha Madara?

15. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    If that's the real one, then what is Madara? Zetsu? Another Uchiha? I refuse to believe it's Obito.

Obito<Boulder Madara>Boulder

16. Lord_Lahmien

Jun 19, 2008
    What other summon could have made "Madara" react that way. Obito fits with the 1 eye and mask to cover his grotesque face.

17. Darth_Omega

Darth_Omega Force Ghost star 6

May 19, 2002
    I admit I like the Kabuto summoned the original Madara theory. Although 'Tobi' having Madara's memories doesn't help the theory. Other possibilities are Madara's brother and the First Hokage.

Regarding the latest chapter (491): I can't believe that Naruto is meeting Kirabi so soon. I guess Kishimoto wants to rush through the Naruto stuff so that he can start with the usual Sasuke flapping. :p

18. Lord_Lahmien

Jun 19, 2008
    491 seems a bit like filler chapter not much to talk about there. So I was just wondering what peoples thories on Zetsu are. I mean what is he/she/it?

19. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    The First Hokage was my first thought, until my friend pointed out that that would be impossible, since the Third Hokage locked his soul in the afterlife during his fight with Orochimaru.

20. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    ^I always assumed that was a fan theory and not something based on canon. I could be wrong though.

Chapter 492 is out: main character has to face a darker version of himself? I think I've seen this one before. Although I am curious what sort of dark little secrets evil Naruto will spill out.

21. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    Naruto's gonna meet his mommy!

22. Darth_Omega

May 19, 2002
    A bit disappointing that Kishimoto decided to use the same trick twice: Naruto is mentally losing to the Kyuubi but luckily he gets a last minute save by dead daddy/mommy

23. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Well, if I recall correctly, that's more or less what is actually said in the manga, although it's been a while since I read those chapters.

And yeah, you have seen this before. Hollow Ichigo, anyone? :p

24. darthcaedus1138

Oct 13, 2007
    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100616204231/naruto/images/7/7d/Naruto_Sage_of_the_Six_Paths.png]

Holy crap, awesome Sage of Six Paths seal.

25. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Best chapter since Naruto vs Pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.