main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Naruto: Mystery in the Shadow. Villages Unite

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Story:
    In the time of the twelfth Hokage all is peaceful. The ninja have become accustom to running errands and basic bodyguard duty. The ninja from all villages enjoy this reprieve from the recently resolved battle of the Sand village and the Waterfall village. In this time, the newly elected Kazikage of the Sand village has just signed a treaty with the Waterfall village.

However in the darkness, a new village emerges. The Village Hidden in the Shadows, at the head of this village is Lord Osuka. And now as Osuka's village grows, many ninja from the other villages have disappeared. In the wake of these disappearances, the many villages have sent their finest shinobi to discover the truth and uncover the mystery surrounding the new village.
    Only with the collective talents of the many villages can they hope get to the bottom of this disturbing plot. A plot that only Osuka and his followers are aware of. Osuka plans on obtaining the scroll of summonings, to perform the Camiko jutsu . A summoning art that will resurrect the ancient beast that once plunged the world into darkness.

Together the shinobi have assembled at the village hidden in the leaves to begin their long journey to the village hidden in shadows.

Guidelines
    First the obvious no god modding
    Which entails a few rank based rules
    1. Genin may not use forbidden jutsu unless they are form the shadow village because they are kind of rebellious
    2. No summonings from Genins unless under and extreme circumstance.
    3. No killing other characters unless you have consent
    4. If you are going to make your own jutsu make sure you describe it very well
    5. Lower ranks shinobi must keep in mind they are of lower rank. So you can?t do things that Jonin do.
    6. Some Genin may have special techniques that are highly advanced but only one or two
    7. And the question on everybody?s mind. Sharingan, only Uchiha clan members can use it. And only four members can have Uchiha blood (I don?t want people to all have Uchiha blood)

If you need any reference here?s a great link for all things Naruto, I suggest you check it out if you?re not too familiar. Or if you just want to get the facts. Here?s the link
    http://www.search.com/reference/Naruto_geography

Rules

1.) The Gm's word is the Law. Obey it. However I?m no tyrant
    2.) Follow the TOS
    3.) No Godmoding!
    4.) Keep it clean (language IC and OOC)
    5.) GMs will control almost all NPCs.
    6.) Control your character's actions ONLY!
    7.) Observe in-game rules
    9.) Characters can die or be killed in RPGs, so keep this in mind.
    1.) Keep all OOC chatter to a minimum.
    11.) Please double check your spelling
    12.) All sheets must be PMed to the GM for APPROVAL
    13.) Post realistically (quality over quantity)
    14.) HAVE FUN!!
    15.) Remember all shinobi have chakra limits
    16.) You may join as a ninja from any village, check the link above for the villages

Available ranks
    Genin
    Chunin
    Jonin

Character aspects

Here?s something cool. That as you progress you go up in rank. So don?t be afraid to start as a Genin. Next, we need at least one, three man/woman teams, from each village. The villages are shadow, sand, leaf, waterfall, and mist. If? you can find two other players to join as new village, like fire village, then feel free to start your own. But I do want some of the original villages like leaf, mist and sand. If you join in shadow, you serve as a minion to Osuka, not in a three man group. If you?re of a higher rank you may chose a beast or animal to summon, and you may choose a weapon of choice, katana, kunai, axe, shuriken, or chain flail. Or any weapon based in reality.

Character sheet
    Name:
    Village:
    Special jutsu:
    Summoning animal:
    Weapon of choice:
    Style: (should be relevant to your village)
    Bio:

For list of jutsu:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ninjutsu_in_Naruto_%28other_media%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ninjutsu_in_Naruto_%28H-R%29

2. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    My character

Character sheet
    Name: Osuka
    Appearance:
    Village: Shadow village
    Special jutsu:, shadow burial jutsu (called Hizoku No Jutsu), resengan
    Summoning animal: None
    Weapon of choice: Katana
    Style: (should be relevant to your village): Fire style, Shadow style

Bio: Osuka was once a orphan. He roamed the streets of the village hidden in the mist. Often looked down upon by the shinobi in the village. At the age of ten Osuka entered the academy in hopes to gain some respect. He came no closer to respect than he did as an orphan, if anything he had less respect. He was bullied and hated by all around him However h far surpassed his classmates. At the age of 16 he mastered a jutsu that even some instructors couldn?t master, the resengan. Finally by the age of 18 he graduated to the rank of Jonin. However it was then when he finally snapped. Along his path one night, back to his home, a group of his former classmates jumped him. What started as a joke had become a massacre. The ten jonin were taken out one by one. Each was a kill by resengan, the bodies of the ten jonin were completely unidentifiable. Then, he was cast out of his village by Mizukage.

A year later, he had plotted his revenge on the village and it?s allies. Now he has begun to construction of his village hidden in the shadows. And begins his plans to obtain the forbidden scroll he desires.

3. loneclonehunter

loneclonehunter Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2007
    Name: Scorpa
    Appearance: A sand colored sash around his waist, a long scar across his left eye, Short, Blonde hair, arms wrapped in Brown Cloth, along with his ankles.
    Village: The Village hidden by the Sand
    Special jutsu: Chidori (Lightning Blade)
    Summoning animal: Scorpion
    Weapon of choice: Kuni knives
    Style: (should be relevant to your village) Fire style, Sand style
    Bio: Scorpa was born in the sand village, to a family of peace who did not fight, until they were attacked and all of his family, except himself, was killed. He then began his training as a shinobi and passed up evryone in his class. He, along with his team mates, Pasaed the Chunin exams first because of his incredible intellegence and strength.

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Greetings One and all;

greyjedi125 here, assisting DarthCeremoX ( who also happens to be an artist like myself, :) ). I'm posting a few pictures in his behalf.

The first is a concept sketch of Osuka by CeremoX. The second is Osuka in color, as envisioned by the author. The third is a rendition of Osuka by me, for CeremoX.

Hmm.....I think I might even do a rendition of Scorpa for loneclonehunter, who has joined the game.

Enjoy
    ;) :-B [face_peace]

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/Greyjedi125/Osuka.jpg] ( initial concept )

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/Greyjedi125/Osukacolor.jpg] ( color sketch )

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/Greyjedi125/Osuka2copy2A.jpg] (gj version)

5. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    very nice, perhaps grey jedi will be the conceptual artist for the game
    that'd certain brign a new level to rpgs. Especially and anime based one

any who

GM approved
    Welcome Chanbill5390
    Character sheet
    Name: Chenzuro Tatsumaki
    Appearance: Medium size build, dark hair, silver colored eyes.
    Village: Kumogakure: Village Hidden in the Clouds (You kind of forgot to mention this one
    Special jutsu: Eagle summoning justsu
    Summoning animal: Eagle lord, Arashi Washi (Storm Eagle)
    Weapon of choice: katana and shuriken
    Style: (should be relevant to your village) Lightning style
    Bio: Born in Konohagakure he was taken by his father soon after his mother died in childbirth, to Kumogakure and wsa trained by Lord Raikage himself in ninjutsu. He quickly excelled to the rank of Jonin showing much promise and invented two of his own justu, the Heaven Blade and Heaven Shield justu. The Heaven Blade jutsu is like an advanced form of chidori except that not only does lightning come form the hand but several bolts of lightning fall down from the sky as well. The Heaven Shield jutsu is like an advanced form of the Hyuga clan's rotation jutsu, it absorbs any attack and duplicates it twice, then sends it back to the attacker, in other words sends back three attacks from each single attack aimed at it. His nindo is that anyone who oppresses the weak should be removed from power, and should be by any means necessary. He now awaits the day when he may become the next Raikage.

6. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Another side not
    If you join, no more Chidori,I don't want everybody using lightning blade. A version of it could work, like chanbill's idea. I did post a list of jutsu, look in there.

another character

GM approved

Welcome loneclonehunter

Character sheet
    Appearance: A sand colored sash around his waist, a long scar across his left eye, Short, Blonde hair, arms wrapped in Brown Cloth, along with his ankles.
    Special jutsu: Chidori (Lightning Blade)
    Bio: Scorpa was born in the sand village, to a family of peace who did not fight, until they were attacked and all of his family, except himself, was killed. He then began his training as a shinobi and passed up evryone in his class. He, along with his team mates, Pasaed the Chunin exams first because of his incredible intellegence and strength.

7. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

GM Approved

Welcome Kilik

Character sheet
    Name: Shahn
    Appearance:
    Hair: Brown long and wavy
    Eyes: Dark green
    Cloths:Dark blue, shirt with the sleeves cut off
    Pants re dark gray.
    Hight: 5'7
    Weight: 133
    Skin: light tan
    Village: Lighting
    Special jutsu: Lighting spears.
    (Creates spears of lighting and throws them at the foe the spears can very in size. Which depends on the amount of charka put into them. They can be as small as needles or as big in wide as some of the biggest tress.)
    Summoning animal: Wolf
    Weapon of choice: Long twin daggers
    Style: (should be relevant to your village) Lighting &water style
    Bio: Shahn grow up in the Hidden Cloud Village, His parents were both Ninja so he ended being one too. At age of 9 he was out the ninja Academy and doing mission with a squad. During this time he grow and made is own move. After taking the Chunining exam's and barely passing them. Shahn Was sent to land of water, to help them get back on there feet after being betrayed by one of their own. During that time he learned many water style Technique. Making his lighting Techniques much stronger. He has yet to leave the land of water until today.

8. loneclonehunter

May 17, 2007
    (I want to change my jutsu from chidori to Desert Funeral)

9. loneclonehunter

May 17, 2007
    Special jutsu: Desert funeral

(Modified my character)

10. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: So when is this going to start up exactly? I would very much like to know.:)

11. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: We'll start once I get a few more characters. If I had to give a rough estimate, probably next monday.

12. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Character sheet
    Name: Ryoma Uchiha
    Sex: Male
    Appearance: Good built for his age and has good looks as well as tan skin. He wears a red hoody with some black designs and the Uchiha crest on the back of it. Black shorts (exactly like the one Sasuke wears only in black) with his ninja pouch ?where all his shurikens and kunai are- around his waist. He also has ninja shoes, bandages around him forearms, and he wears his ninja headband around his forehead.
    Village: Konohagakure
    Special jutsu: Rasengan
    Summoning animal:
    Weapon of choice: Kunai and Shuriken
    Style: (should be relevant to your village) Fire Style and Shadow Style, also very good with Taijutsu.
    Personality: Although he has had a pretty bad childhood, Ryoma?s pretty lay back always staring off in deep thought. But most of the time he?s pretty cold and has that ?lonewolf? attitude (which perfectly fits him).
    Bio: His childhood was not exactly a very ?happy? childhood. He was born in a village where he was hated by everyone for some unknown reason. Everyone blamed him for his own mother?s death and often times called him a ?monster?, he never knew what they were talking about. He never even knew who his mother was because she died giving birth to him and his father had apparently left them when his mother was still pregnant. Most of the time he felt lonely and he hated everyone for always blaming him for everything. He never had a friend because no one ever tried to give him a chance so he lived his days trying to avoid people?s hurtful words as well as their attempts at killing him. One day he got a message from a ninja; it was a message from his mother, she had written it before he was born. It told him that he was born in the Hidden Leaf Village and that he was a member of the Uchiha Clan, probably one of the last members. So with that said and done, Ryoma left his village to go to the Leaf Village. For Ryoma it was probably the best thing that ever happen to him, since there was absolutely nothing for him where he currently live. He was always ignored by everyone and glared at with icy cold stares, he hoped that he could start a new in this Village. Now Ryoma lives in the Hidden Leaf village still pondering why the people in the other village hated him and called him a ?monster?.
    Power: He has the Five-Tail Wolf Demon spirit inside of him

13. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Just a few more game aspects.
    I'll control the shadow village shinobi NPCs. Mostly the ones who combat the team of ninja traveling to the Shadow village.

I advise players to read over the jutsu list just in case, and check the map out so you are familiar with the journey starting in the leaf village.

For the most part I'll be a player just like everybody. I don't make posts telling people what to do. That's for us players to do.

All the ninja who've joined wil work together unless somebody joins from the shadow village (Hizokurge).

Be realistic when fighting, keep track of chakra.

There's is one absolute "no" in terms of jutsu restrictions.
    The Reeper Death seal.
    And keep the sealing jutsu to a minimun.

THe last thing
    As you know the shinobi will be traveling together in a team. The team needs a leader so since Chanbill's character is a Jonin his character will be team leader. It's just so that if I need you guys to go somewhere, I can tell him and he'll tell you, a much easier way to do it.
    Here's my other character

Character sheet
    Name: Hokage, Jaiku
    Appearance: Logn white hair.Average height. Wears the traditional Hokage garbs.
    Village: Leaf
    Special jutsu: Twelfth Hokage's jutsu: Earth puppet jutsu (turns trees into soldiers, like Ents)
    Summoning animal: none
    Weapon of choice: Lion's blade
    Style: (should be relevant to your village) : Earth, Water
    Bio: No story relevant information. Other than his personal grudge with Osuka. Jaiku once was sent to assasinate Osuka before becomign Hokage. However when he failed he preformed a legendary jutsu cutting off the demonic spirit that lurked inside of Osuka. Osuke now wished to kill Jaiku to release the seal.

14. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    YEah this is my final rules post concerning NPCs, plot, and characters

Along the way,I'll control a number of shadow shinobi and other characters that are of importance.

People feel free to join at anytime, not matter if we've started playing or not.

No more chidori, people can use rasengen. But I don't want too many chidori, that just makes things boring. You can invent a jutsu, just describe it in the CS.

Also, I'll be playing a narrative role:
    For example I may post that as the team wondered through the woods
    they were ambushed.

Just to help the story along. Other than that I'm just a regular player.

But most of all HAVE FUN!!!

Now enough of my OOC, we'll start in a few days, or as soon as we get a few more characters. So tell your friends and such.

15. loneclonehunter

May 17, 2007
    Scorpa stood in the center of an intricate ring of symbols. He took out one of his juni knives, then formed the proper had signs. At the split second he had after the hand signs he cut his on hand then slamed it on the ground and yelled "Scorpiouse of the Sand!"
    The ground began to rumble deeply and then out of the sand burst free a giant scorpian with three tails and spikes on its head that formed a crown. With his kuni he slashed the scorpian on the head, cutting slightly through the diamond hard exoskeleton. "Ahhh, Master what do you request of me?" said Scorpiouse.
    "A ride around town... Okay, and to show you off." Said scorpa with a sly smile.

Meanwhile:
    Kazekage temple:

"Gaara's son must not be aloud to become jonin!" screamed the kazekage. "If he finds out that he is the rightful Kazekage then i will be killed!"
    "Master, we will not let him gain that knowlege, but what can we do to help you more?" said a man with a deep cut into his Shinobi headband, on his back he carried a huge, red tinted sword with a red ruby on the bottom. The other man with him had a flowing black cloak with a pair of pointed brass knuckles on both hands.
    "Kill him, Kill him and leave no one who interfeirs alive."
    "It is done master." and with that he and his partner teleported out of the window and jumped a high speeds until they were out of sight.
    After they were gone the kazekage let out a huge sigh. "You may come out now, I knew you were there."
    out of the shadows and red curtains walked scorpa, All he could say was "I'm the Kaze-"
    "Yes and now you have some people to take care of."
    Scorpa nodded then jumped out of sight and sprinted back to scorpiouse and to his home of sand in the very center of the desert to mull over the thought of what his uncle, the kazekage, had said.

16. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Hey um we haven't started. We're starting next monday. And to clarify for everybody all shinobi not from shadow start in the leaf village but I'll deal with that briefing on monday.

17. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chenzuro Tatsumaki
    (Offices of Lord Raikage)

"Chenzuro, it appears that several shinobi from the surrounding villages have disappeared. A Kage council is being held in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. I want you to be my personal representative in that council as I will be in capable of going, some pressing matters have arisen that cannot be overlooked. Please inform the council that you will be taking the rank of honorary kage. I trust in your abilities, and I hope that you along with the other kage will manage to get to thebottom of these disappearances. Sincerely, Lord Raikage." Chenzuro read to himself. He had just recieved a letter form the leaderof his village, the Village Hidden in the Clouds, thta he would take his place in a council that hadn't been held fro a long time, not since the wars that had plagued the shinobi lands so long ago. "I accept." Chenzuro said. He then pricked all ten of his fingers did the proper hand signs and thrust his hands into the air. A sudden wind ensued and Chenzuro turned to his open window. "Arashi my friend I require a ride to Konohogakure. Can you give me a lift." he asked the gigantic eagle roosted on top of the roof outside his window.

"I shall do as you ask my friend, you know I am ever at your service." the eagle said bowing his head.

"Yes but I don't want to make you feel like a servant, I will always ask out of courtesy. That is my way, superiority is a weakness, and I don't like weaknesses." Chenzuro said as he climbed onto the eagles back. "Now if you don't mind full speed to Konohagakure." he added. With that the eagle took off and at the speed of the wind bore Chenzuro over the mountains surrounding his home and straight toward the forested domain of Lord Hokage and the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

TAG: Anyone

18. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    OCC: Wait, so are we starting or what?

19. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Not right now, we'll start on next monday (20th of august). And keep the OOC to a minimun. IF you need to contact me or anybody else do it through PM if possible.

20. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

Welcome Moonlightsangel

GM approved
    Name: Hyuuga Hanako (Hana)
    Date of Birth: May 12th
    Village: Konohagakure (Village Hidden in the leaves)
    Summoning Animal: Fox.
    Known Relatives: Hyuuga Neji (cousin), Hyuuga Hinata (cousin), Hyuuga Hanabi (cousin) Hyuuga Hiashi (Uncle) Hyuuga Hizashi (uncle, deceased), Hyuuga Hikaru (father) Hyuuga Haruko (mother)
    Height: 160 cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Eye colour: Pale lilac.
    Hair colour and style: Usually up in a messy bun or in two lose pigtails.
    Distinguishing features: Birdcage Cursed Seal, eyes.
    Signature Jutsu/Kekkei Genai: Gentle Fist Technique, Byakugan.
    Other abilities: Knows the human body like the back of her hand.
    Items usually found on person: Bandages (as shown in the pic, plus around her forehead, under her bangs). Kunai pouch. She wears her head band either around her wais or around her neck.
    Personality: Although Hanako?s always calm, collected and inexpressive (like every other Hyuuga except for Hinata), she is actually quite caring and protective towards her friends.
    Hobbies: Playing with the doves at the compound, training, painting, training, meditating, training, reading, training?
    Brief History: Nothing terribly interesting. Born and raised into the Hyuuga Clan?s Branch House, Hanako has always been trained to protect the Main house. Affectionately called ?Hana? by her close friends, this Hyuuga does not posses, by any means the stunning talent her elder cousin, Neji, does. Still, she works hard and is quite a pride for the Clan, as she still is very strong, extremely talented and an overachiever. Hanako wants to become an ANBU before she turns 20, and it looks like she might make it.

21. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: HMM... tired of waiting. Maybe we should start the game tonight. Who's in, if everybody's ready we can do it. But we need everybody because the first few posts I'm adressing all players.
    So maybe post or PM saying you're ready.

22. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    I'm ready to start at any time

23. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Now we need the others to respond.

24. Beta-Commando

Beta-Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    OOC: Too late to join, right before the game is starting? Glad I found this after watching all that Naruto today. :)

25. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Never too late to join. Hhahaha the Hundo is all weekend perfect time to join ehh..? just Pm the Cs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.