main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Naruto: Mystery in the Shadow. Villages Unite

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007

Welcome Rilas Tyrinth

GM APPROVED

Name: Ryo Karikashi
    Appearance: Black Hair, Blue Eyes
    Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves
    Special jutsu: Lightning Armor Jutsu
    Summoning animal: Serpent
    Weapon of choice: Kunai and Shurikens
    Style: Fire style, Lightning style

Bio: Ryo Karikashi was born in the Leaves Village and was trained as a ninja all his life. At an early age of eight and nine he was taught how to use a kunai and shurikens though it took a while to learn. By age twelve he was definitely ready to be accepted as a Genin from the Ninja Academy. He went on thirteen D-class missions and 2 C-class missions before taking the Chunin exams and succeeding. He then participated as a Chunin leading two other Chunin named Haru Yashoru and Kiera Kakishama. The squad was dubbed Squad 1 and went on many missions. They almost succeeded on every mission, all 31 C-class Missions and 17 B-Class Missions before one A-Class Mission that they were assigned. The A-Class Mission had really been a B-Class Mission but it was mistaken. While Squad 1 was walking along the roads from the Leaf Village they were ambushed by thirty ninja's believed to be Sound Village S-Class criminals. Ryo, Haru, Kiera fought hard and defeated at least nineteen ninja's before Haru suddenly was killed by the criminals leader. With all their strength, Kiera and Ryo fought for survival dueling the criminals leader and the other Sound ninja's. Ryo and Kiera were nearly killed at once. All of the Sound ninja's jutsu made it impossible for Ryo and Kiera to finish the rest of the ninja's. Ryo and Kiera were hurt so badly that they were near death. Luckily for them, ANBU Squad 2 of the Leaf Village intervened and killed the Sound Villages in vicious four on twenty combat. Ryo and Kiera were brought back to the Leaf Village and healed which nearly took a week from all the damage. Still then they carried the scars and bruises of that mission when they lost a comrade. Things didn't approve when Kiera was killed by a surviving Sound criminal quickly and swiftly. He was caught and killed personally by Ryo. Ryo had lost two comrades and when the Hokage decided to promote him to Jonin, Ryo almost didn't accept and left but he figured he needed a new life and this was his only chance. During his new life as a Jonin, his fighting and Jutsu skills approved. Know he will avenge his fallen comrades and serve the Leaf Village to the death.

2. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

Welcome Tog
    GM approved

Character sheet
    Name: Soraka Glau
    Appearance: http://www.teendiscussion.net/gaara+mom1.gif ((Kid Gaara)) He has a backpack on his back.
    Village: Village of Sand
    Special jutsu: Shield of Sand
    Summoning animal: Hyena
    Weapon of choice: Sand
    Style: Just Sand Style
    Basic Bio: Born in the Sand Village, Soraka was trained in the fighting style perfected by Gara. Soraka trained hard and graduated early to become a Genin. He is now a skilledd ninja and carrys around a back pack full of Sand to fight with.

3. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    I'm in! Let's start this!

4. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    We will on monday, or at least my monday. Everybody just wait for my initial post. That'll be the kick off.

5. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    sounds good, can't wait for it

6. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    I picked a busy day to start. I'm going out for a few, but in about three hours I'll post so we can start. The games will start with ALL shinobi at the leaf village gates, awaitig the hokages breifing. So I guess if you stay in the peramiters of that, and just post while you await th hokage that'd be good until i start. Kinda like cocktail hour, so mingle if you wish. But either way I'll start in 3 hours everybody so be ready.

7. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chenzuro Tatsumaki

Chezuro looked about at the gathering amount of shinobi. He saw people from all over the continent, mist, sand, stone, snow, rain, grass, every village had shown up. He did not see any shinobi from the sound village however, though with their reputation he wasn't surprised. He walked up to one of the sand village shinobi and engaged in conversation. "Hello my name is Chenzuro Tatsumaki or Kumogakure. Who, may I ask, are you?" he said reaching out a hand toward him.

TAG: Scorpa

8. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    OCC: Alright I guess I'll start on my character's intro

IC: Ryoma Uchiha

"Hmph, this is pointless" a teenager with spiky black hair said folding his arms in front of his chest. It clearly showed he was bored since he carried an irritated expression on his face. He wore a red hoody that had some black designs, a picture of the Uchiha clan symbol an uchiwa(paper fan) was on the back of his hoody. He had black shorts where his ninja pouch was wrapped tightly around his right leg, more precisely(sp?) on his right thigh. Bandages were around his forearms and shin, he wore red ninja shoes.

He held a steel-plated ninja band in his right hand with the symbol of the Leaf village. His eyes were closed and he was leaning against the wall of the Village gates. The teenager slowly opened his eyes revealing onyx colored orbs, he looked down to stare at the ninja headband in his hands. He could see himself through the steel-plate, he had spent hours making it clean, he like the red cloth which the ninja band was made of. It had only been a few days since they had given him that ninja band, it was prove he passed the Ninja Academy and was on his way to become a ninja.

'Strange cause I don't feel like a ninja at all...' he thought to himself with a heavy sigh. It was strange, almost just as soon as he finished the Ninja Academy they told him to meet here where the Hokage would speak to him and other shinobi. What was most strange for him was that, why would they call him? he was only a Genin, a beginner, a rookie, what could they possible want with him?

'I suppose I'll find out soon enough...maybe he knows about what's inside of me, I wouldn't be surprise if he did' he looked at his reflection through the steel-plate again, this time instead of staring at his eyes, he looked at the vertical scar on his nose. It was from a battle long ago when he was very little, he could still remember it.

He looked around, and noticed that he was the only one there, apparently he had arrived way too early. This made him sigh heavily again, his eyes lowered and that's when he noticed the Wolf's Fang which was hanging from a gold chain around his neck. He smiled softly before covering it by putting it under his hoody.

'Well Ryoma, time to start this...' he wrapped his ninja head band around his forehead, tying it tightly, 'Time to prove yourself as ninja'

Slowly he watched as new shinobi began to appear, soon enough he was no longer alone and instead surrounded by many ninjas who looked like they were well skilled. He also noticed that most, if not all, of the ninjas were on a higher rank than him making him wonder even more as to why a Genin like him would be called here to be among this skill ninjas.

'I'll just have to wait and find out' Ryoma thought as he closed his eyes again trying to ignore all the noise the ninjas around him were making.

Tag: Anyone

9. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    The twelfth Hokage
    Leaf Village Gates

"Attention Shinobi" Jaiku said. Suddenly the dull roar of the conversations died as the ninja turned to him. "Welcome, to those who stand before,You all have been brought here for a reason. As you already know you are traveling to the Village hidden in the shadow and only now may i release to full details of you mission", he paused, the smiles on the ninja became stern and serious looks. " The village hidden in the shadows is located on a neighboring island to village hidden in the sand. Through the journey you will encounter many difficulties. You will come into contact with rivaling shinobi, deserts, forests, oceans, and even shadow ninja. You may have noticed that you all vary in rank. As such I have chosen Tatsumaki to be team leader. Now you are all aware with mission. However you are to now find out the cause, The Nine Tailed fox..." the shinobi all had grave looks on their face. Jaiku continued, "... as you know Osuka is the one who leads the shadow village. He is also the one planning to ressurect this great demon, the village is becoming full of strange activity. And as you all know our very own villages have been plauged by kidnappings. So we need you fine shinobi to investigate and prevent him from carrying out his goal. Now you must begin. Tatsumaki will now lead you out of the village and onto the the trail. Be warned though, this is no mere investigtion, good bye" Jaiku said. Tatsumaki then stepped forward to adress his fellow ninja.

TAG: ALL, Tatsumaki

(geography mapson WIkipedia, search Naruto maps)

10. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Twelfth Hokage
    Village gates

"Attention Shinobi" Jaiku said, suddenly the roar of the talkign shinobi died down." I will not waste anymore time, for you all know this mission is of great importance. Kidnappings, smuggling, and strange activity have surrounded the village hidden in the shadows." The crowd of ninja had grave looks on their faces. "And recently a team of shinobi reported some intelligence, The nin tailed fox demon. And Osuka, the leader of the village hidden in the shadow, plans to resurrect this demon. We believe this ritual is the cause for the kidnappings that have plagued all of our villages. So now, you have been selected specifically for this mission. To travel the land of darkness, infiltrate the village hidden in the shadows. The vilage is located on the western border of the village hidden in the sand. Now in your journey to Kumogakure, you will encouter many obstacles,such as deserts, oceans,forests, and shadow ninja. Now I will have your team leader Tatsumaki help you begin on your mission."

He paused as Tatsumaki stepped forward to adress them.

TAG:Tatsumaki

11. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Hyuuga Hanako
    Konohagakure's outskurts.

Years and years and of training came down to this? What a waste.

Her face remained as calm and inexpressive as always, lilac eyes fixed ahead as her old team-mates chatted enthusiastically. They didn?t try to force a conversation out of her, they didn?t waste breath in asking her about her career and future plans. She was a quiet girl, they respected that, and she was glad to be back with them. Somehow they knew, and kept very close to her while pretending to ignore her, they conversation heating up by the minute.

?Quiet.?

Both ninja?s obeyed and looked down at her. Her voice was soft and melodious, no trace of order in them. A softly voiced warning, just in time as the Hokage made his way to them and started talking.

Big, lilac eyes fell upon their mission leader, Tatsumaki Chenzuro. Now, this was new. Usually, teams from different villages would have their own leader, from their own villages, someone they knew either personally or by reputation, someone who knew their ways, someone to trust.

She had never heard of this Cloud shinobi, not once, and of course did not trust him, but she knew better than to start a rebellion against him among the youngest ones present. She knew from personal experience that the role as a leader was the hardest of all. He didn?t need the Hyuuga girl to make his job any harder.

She looked around, eyes falling on familiar faces and not so familiar faces. She memorized each of their traits and distinguishing traits. There wasn?t any room for mistakes in this mission, she knew that.

And she would make sure there weren?t any.

That or she could rely on Karikashi Ryo. He was a good Jonin, older than herself, quite much more experienced. His presence should be enough to reassure the youngest Genin present. Although she doubted there were any.

Tag: Anyone really

[image=http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi15.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa364%2FLvKyo%2F2buneziten.jpg&searchTerm=hyuuga&pageOffset=10]

That's her... add the bandages to cover the cursed seal though

12. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: TAtsumaki should post next. Adressing the team

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Um you mentioned heading toward Kumogakure, if so you have them heading in the wrong direction, Kumogakure is to the northeast of Konohagakure, I believe you meant to say Sunagakure, which lies to Konoha's southwest.

"Hello my fellow shinobi, friends from afar, Sunagakure, Konohagakure, all of you. I know few of you have met me, or probably even like me, but I assure you I view this situation just as seriously as any of you. I have taken this assignment by order of my own country's leader Lord Raikage, I will lead to the best of my ability however I will take the advice of any one of you. If you need to tell me anything feel free to do so, I will do all I can to get to know you. But enough chit chat let's move out people. To Kagegakure!" Chenzuro said and with that called forth his eagle summon and took to the sky, hovered and then directed everyone to the south west toward Sunagakure.

OOC: I decided to shorten the name of the Village Hidden in the Shadows to Kagegakure.

TAG: All (Fixed your mistake by the way GM)

14. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Hyuuga Hanako
    Heading to Sunakagure.

?Well, not too bad an encouraging speech? thought the Hyuuga girl as she walked on the opposite direction, making sure she was the last one, that way she made sure no one needed assistance or lagged behind. She considered summoning her kitsune, regarding it as a useless and unnecessary waste of chakra.

Hanako moved quietly, all her senses focused on finding any threats around them, although outwardly she looked as relaxed and calm as always. She reached up to brush her bangs from where they were tickling her nose, her fingers lingering over the bandages on her forehead.

Keen eyes making sure no one had any trouble with anything, Hanako?s mind drifted away to other matters. Soon enough she had mentally traced their way to Sunakagure, and has started formulating various strategies should they be attacked. Even without the Byakugan, Hanako?s senses were quite sensitive, which was an advantage. On the other hand she had only fought Shadow shinobi once before, not nearly enough to get a measure of them, and the outcome hadn?t been as good as she had expected?.

?Time would tell.

Tag: Whoever wants it

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    TAG: Chenzuro Tatsumaki

It wasn't long into the journey, maybe a quarter or third of the way there, that Arashi spoke to Chenzuro. "Chenzuro, I see ninja a few miles ahead, I cannot identify a village symbol on them, they may be Kage-nin." he said as he made to circle and land.
    "Thanks. I'll inform the others." Chezuro said. "You stay up here and keep an eye on those mystery ninja." Chezuro said and he dropped from the back of the eagle and onto a nearby tree, he then made his way to the front of the group of ninja he was leading. "Shinobi," he said addressing the group before him,"my friend Arashi up there has said he sees some mystery ninja up ahead, about a mile or so. Just keeping every in the loop, keep your eyes peeled and be prepared to fight if need be." Chenzuro said, and he then leapt back up and got back on Arashi's back.

TAG: Anyone

16. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    GM Post
    update
    The Ninja stopped. Tatsumaki grinned, he had wanted to see the full abilities of his team mates. And now was the time. A they turned to head towards the shinobi that lay ahead of them. Suddenly two Kunia shot down at Tatsumaki. It was a Shadow Ninja named Genma, and his squad Hodo, Zanku,and Kuda.

TAG: Genma

OOC: Genma is Grey jedi125's character and he also cotnrols the npc squad.

Name:Nagami Oda a.k.a "Genma"
    Appearance: Dark purple hair, grey eyes. Dark coloured clothing.
    Village: Village Hidden in the Mist
    Special jutsu: Water Element, Nightmare
    Summoning animal: Puma
    Weapon of choice: Sai, kunai, shuriken, various types of ninja pellets
    Style: Mist and Shadow Style
    Bio: Nagami's mother died at childbirth, but kept him alive by using all of her chakra to sustain him. This act had profound effects upon the infant. It is said that then was the only time that Nagami had ever cried. Raised by surrogate parental figures, Nagami always felt alone, yet driven. Deep inside, he both welcomed and resented his alienation. He was not friendly, so no one tried to befriend him. It became evident from an early age that Nagami excelled at almost anything he set his mind to and once he entered the Academy, it was clear that he was gifted, his jutsu combinations always seemed to be several steps ahead of his peers. It was no secret that Nagami trained like one who was possessed; that coupled with his prowess gained him the nickname of "Genma", which most called him behind his back.

Nagami was a loner, but with incredible ability. He secretly competed with the best and set himself to utterly defeat them. He always plotted inside himself how best crush an adversary. Nagami used his mysterious apprearance to his advantage, employing subtle intimidation and psychological manipulation at every turn, but there was another student, a few years younger than himself who he was unable to intimidate. Another strong outcast like himself. His name was Osuka.

Nagami soon became fascinated with secret power struggles within the village and found that through guile, he could actually manipulate some outcomes. This only made him more ambitious, but not overtly so. Methodically, he continued to excel until he finally attained the rank of Special Jounin, just like his surrogate parentals, and much to their delight. Of course, Nagami kept his disdain for them a secret within himself. No one knows the complete truth or motivations behind the shinobi known as Genma.

17. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

Here's another character in the team.

Beta-Commando

Name: Uchiha Akaru
    Physical Appearance: Bald, Attempting to grow a small 'under-lip' Goatee, Lightly muscled, Deeply tanned skin, Large scar spiraling down upper wrist to the palm under the gauntlet, Jade eyes (Much to his own distaste)
    Clothing: A Padded Shinobi V-shaped Vest (Orange, Black), Shinobi Headband (Standard), Spiked Fingerless Gauntlet (Left Hand), Shinobi Leather Leggings (Black, Orange Spiral), Shinobi Boots (Black, Orange Laces)
    Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves
    Special Jutsu: Explosive Kunai Jutsu
    Special Jutsu Description: Akaru uses Shadow Clone Jutsu on a single Kunai, turning it into many, then empowers them with Explosive Clone Jutsu. In a flury of movements he throws his Shadow Kunai at his opponent from different angles. Even if his opponent manages to block every shadow Kunai, they still explode when they do so, ensuring injury.
    Summoning Animal: Wolf
    Weapon of choice: Kunai
    Style: Lightning Style
    Bio: Akaru was trained from birth to be a Shinobi, to walk in, not only his father?s, but also his mother?s, footsteps. Even as young as five he pushed himself to his limits, even challenging himself to go beyond that. All those around him said he would become Hakage one day.

During his days at the Academy, he found himself only repeating what he had already learned by himself. On rare occasions, he did learn some, but only more ways to improve on what he already knew. Most of the other students fawned over him, though some loathed him. But one stood out to him. Her name was Hyuuga Hanako.

Much to Akaru?s dismay, she never showed more than casual interest in him. No matter how hard he tried to get her attention, he never did.

Through the years he has still held feelings for her, but has conceeded to the fact he may never win her affection.

18. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    IC: Ryoma Uchiha

The Uchiha teenager raised an eyebrow when he heard the Hokage speak about why he had summoned them there. They needed to stop the Shadow ninjas from reviving the great beast, the Kyuubi or better known as the Nine-Tails. He had heard a few things about this beast most which were bad things of course, but a lot of the things he heard kind of reminded him of the beast inside him.

He heard the leader of the team give a small speech before making them head out. He wondered why the Hokage would make someone who isn't from their own village become leader, but then again he wasn't exactly from the leaf village either.

'Well better get started...I just hope no one here knowns about my secret'

----------------

While walking Ryoma noticed that a woman with white eyes was in the back examining her surroundings looking really calm and very professional. He could only guess that she was probably a rank or two higher than him, but then again it seemed like everyone here did as well. This made him sigh, he was starting to doubt his own abilities, after all he didn't really have any special jutsu like the shinobi around him, he was sure they had many tricks up their sleeves.

'Well although I don't have a sensei I was able to teach myself some good jutsus maybe they will be enough to help me survive' Ryoma grinned, it was true he never had a sensei who could teach him some jutsus, but he had visited the Hokage's library many times and taught himself moves he read from scrolls. They were from many famous ninjas in the leaf village and were difficult to learn, but he found some way to do it.

"My friend Arashi up there has said he sees some mystery ninja up ahead, about a mile or so. Just keeping every in the loop, keep your eyes peeled and be prepared to fight if need be."

Ryoma felt nervous for a few seconds, it looked like they were going to have to fight sooner than he had hoped. Just as he was about to continue walking he saw two kunai coming straight at their team leader. Suddenly he felt his body move on its own as he pulled out two kunai throwing them towards the other kunai deflecting them.

Before he had even realize it he was standing in front of Tatsumaki with a kunai in his hand ready to fight.

'Looks like I'm better at this then I thought, but its not over' Ryoma thought, his grip on his kunai tightening.

Tag: Shadow ninjas, anyone

19. Beta-Commando

Beta-Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    OOC: Wait, has the mission started yet? And who are my squadmates? I'm a bit confused by everyone's posts... Oh well...

IC: Akaru

Akaru listened intently to the briefing, though his distraction wavered slightly. Hanako. In the corner of his eye, he could see her and she was as beautiful as ever. He shook his head, grinning, annoyed at himself.

" No, it's not going to happen..."

Then he wondered... Is she in my squad?

TAG: No One

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Every character who isn't as shadow-nin is part of my squad. Hope that clears things up.:D By the way aregato Uchiha-san.

"Nice move." Chenzuro said addressing the young gennin before him. "An Uchiha huh? Well I can only expect so much from a decendent of that noble line. Thank you, now let's show these idiots who they're dealing with then." Chezuro said, with that he proceeded to do the hand signs for his personal jutsu. "Heaven Blade Jutsu!" he then shouted as he sped right at one of the shadow ninja, lighting hitting all around him, missing his comrades but striking out at the shadow ninja. He then thrust his lightning covered hand right into the shadw ninja's torso.

TAG: Genma (Let's play)

21. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: I guess for now I'll control the NPC
    But I'll wait for grey to post as Genma.

Hodo, Kuda, Zanku
    Domo Forests

As the lightning blade plunged into Hodo's abdomen he smiled. And the Hodo clone that was attacked poofed away."Nice move kid, you're quick...And a chidori, very good" Said Hodo. Suddenly Ryoma heard the same voice come from behind the squad. A fe shinobi turned to see another Hodo. Just then the one in the trees vanished in smoke. " So the great nations have sent shinobi to spoil our fun. Not matter, I'll make short work of you." He paused, suddenly he performs a series of hand signs. " Fire style: Fire sword justu!!" Hodo shouted,suddenly a flaming blade materialized in his hand. "You're mine kid" shouted Hodo, as he lept into the air and preapred to dive bomb Tatsumaki.

TAG: ALl shinobi, Genma (please) Tatsumaki

22. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    OOC: so could someone tell me what's going on now? I'm confused as to the situation.

23. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Every one is heading to the shadow village by way of Sunagakure (Village Hidden in the Sand) We are heading to Sunagakure but we have been attacked, so just fight against the shadow ninja. If you feel lost just read the prior posts a little more closely, then use the main idea of them to base your posts.

24. Beta-Commando

Jul 4, 2007
    OOC: I see know. thanks, chanbill5390. By the way, I don't know too much Japanese, truth-be-told. I just like to think I do. ;)

IC: Akaru
    Path to Sunagakure

Akaru looked around as mass confusion set in. Everything was happening fast... too fast. That's when instincts kicked in. A shadow Shinobi emerged to his right, kunai wedged between work-hardened knuckles, read to be thrown at an opponent. Akaru sidestepped as several kunai flew past, lodging themselves in a tree.

He localized Chakra to the soles of his feet and ran up the trunk of a several meters high tree, positioning himself above a confused shadow Ninja. He smirked, then signed for Shadow Clone Jutsu. His two shadow clones dropped from the tree, one in front, one behind, the shadow Ninja. Both clones began furious attacks against the Ninja, all the while Akaru was gathering Chakra in his right hand to power the throw of a single kunai held in the same hand.

Simple...

TAG: DarthCemeroX (Or Whoever Will control This NPC)

25. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Genma & Shadow Ninjas, Domo Forest

"Heaven Blade jutsu. Hmph..." Genma smiled coldly from his hidden position in the trees. Hodo had engaged the enemy. Now it was time to see what they were capable off. Seeing how a young ninja came to another's defense meant that he was probably of some importance. That's the one Hodo focused on for the moment, until ordered to switch targets. Since the young kid liked to deflect kunai, Genma would oblige him at some point in the battle, but first he wanted to see what these other ninja were capable off. How strange that they were gathered together so. It caused Genma to give a small derisive chuckle. The larger the group, the easier it was to disrupt them.

Genma used his ventriloquism ability to speak to his squad.

"Zanku, Hikono...surround the shinobi, but stay hidden. When you finally engage them, keep them confused like I instructed. Let them play with some clones for the time being."

Genma looked up into the sky and grins momentarily.

"Kudo, see if you can take down that bird. I don't want it spying on us...the rest of you, GO!!"

With a hand signal, Genma dispersed his team of Shadow Ninja. Then Several copies of himself appeared before he too disappeared among the trees.

Seemingly out of nowhere, a pellet struck the spot right behind Tatsumaki and Hodo, filling the area with black smoke and effectively cutting him of visually from his teammates. Half a heartbeat later, half a dozen shurikens sailed through the air and directly at Ryoma.

Tag: Invading Shinobi, GM :p

OOC: I'll only be able to post in the evenings, FYI. The GM can NPC my character when I'm not around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.