main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Naruto: Mystery in the Shadow. Villages Unite

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Zanku, Hodo
    Domo Forests

Zanku

After following orders, he was ambushed. Akaru used a shadow clone jutsu. And for the moment he was on the defense. Suddenly he pulled a kunai from his back pouch. And as he fell from being punched, he lodged the kunai in the clones shoulder. Zanku then flipped backwards and sent the clone into the second clone. The two poofed away, "Time to let the ace out" Zanku thought. He preformed a series of hands signs stopping on tiger. "Ninja art: Leaf shuriken Juts" Zanku shouted, suddenly the leaves on the trees around then stiffened out, and began to plucked themselves from the branches. "Now, time to show you the power in the shadows" Zanku laughed, he gestured with his two fingers and suddenly the leaves began to fly ike shuriken at Akaru.

TAG:AKARU

Hodo

Suddenly four shuriken came from the left. It was a shadow clone Tatsumaki had made, he hadn't the time to block or deflect. He threw his arms up and took the four shuriken. He grunted, "Nice, I didn't even see the shadow clone sneek up.." He pulled the shuriken out of his arm. "But I don't think you know who you're dealing with" Hodo said. He wiped the blood of his arm, he then began to quickly perform the summoning hand signs. "Ninja art: Eagle Swarm justu" he shouted. He lept up, and was caught on the back of the great eagle, followed by four other winged beasts.

TAG:TATSUMAKI

2. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    IC: Ryoma Uchiha

The Uchiha's onyx eyes widen as he watched shurikens raining down on him ready to take his life at any second. He quickly shook his head and took out another kunai as he reflected the shuriken almost as fast as they were coming his way. His mind was racing, but he knew that this wasn't the time to be thinking, this was time for action. However that prove hard because the black smoke they had thrown was slightly blurring his vision.

'Damn it! they're still coming' Ryoma thought as deflected a few more shuriken. He winced in pain as he felt two shurikens cut him in the shoulders and legs. Although it had cause him some pain he quickly suck up and stood his ground, the barrage of shuriken finally stopping leaving him slightly breathless.

Ryoma raised his kunai a little higher, "We have to clear ourselves of this smoke"

Tag: Shadow Ninjas, anyone

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Genma, Domo Forest

"We have to clear ourselves of this smoke..." The young ninja exclaimed through the effects of the black smoke and the pain he now endured. He was a brave one, Genma mused from the shadows.

"Your concern for your fellow shinobi is touching...." Genma's disembodied voice echoed through the trees as he remained unseen. Ryoma would be hard pressed to figure out where excatly the voice was coming from.

"You should worry more about yourself...." he said coldly, but then added with devious sympathy, "...but you don't have to die here, see how quickly you've been forgotten? Run....run and live to fight another day!"

Sounds of fighting rang behind the smoke curtain, but so far, none had answered the young Uchiha as he suddenly seemed to be alone with a foe unseen.

Meanwhile, Genma used the smoke to his advantage as he moved to a better position should he need to strike decisively.

Tag: Ryoma

4. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Remember there are alot of other players that aren't posting. You should all get involved. The team is being attacked so be a team and defend. Ryoma, Akaru, Tatsumaki, myself, and Genma,good work. Everybody else start posting and have fun.

5. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006

The teenager grinned as he drew his kunai closer to him, "You're not a very good ninja then...because if you were then you would know that a ninja has to carry out his mission at all costs and work with his fellow shinobi to complete that mission"

Ryoma closed his eyes as he carefully try to listen for the Shadow ninjas footsteps, blocking out the sound of fighting and kunai's clashing from his ears. It was hard, but he needed to locate his opponents as of now he was a sitting duck, his enemy could see him, but he could not see his enemy.

'I'll just have to listen carefully for his footsteps and try to avoid getting killed...heh no problem at all' Ryoma thought sarcastically, his kunai close to him as he took a fighting stance ready for the Shadow ninja to strike so he can strike back.

Tag: Genma

6. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
  7. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Chanbill, everybody's fighting. How do u go from your attack to everbody camping. Besides you still have to deal with Hodo and the great eagle. Plus everybodyis doing their thing.

8. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Chanbill that is definately god-modding. You can't just ignore the other players. And go from one thins to another, I'm sorry but you need to edit.

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry lost track of things, my sincerest of apologies.

IC: Chenzuro Tatsumaki

"Ryoma, if you know any wind style jutsu now would be a good time to use it." Chenzuro said to the young Uchiha at his side. "I'll see what I can do in the meantime." he added. With that he focused on the area around him, searching for the winged menaces above him, once he located there chakra patterns he threw several shuriken at them in a shot-gun pattern, making little room for evasion. "That ought to keep them busy." he said when he had finished, now Ryoma let's get these shadow ninja out of here." he added.

TAG: Anyone

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

"You're not a very good ninja then...because if you were then you would know that a ninja has to carry out his mission at all costs and work with his fellow shinobi to complete that mission."

Genma watched the young ninja get into his fighting stance. Brave little ninja...but oh, so foolish. A second ticked by before a response was offered.

"Even if it's a suicide mission?" came the echoing voice. Genma could see him clearly, and knew what he was trying to do.

An acorn fell right behind Ryoma, and less than a second later, a flash-bang pellet was thrown at his feet, causing a bright flash and a loud bang. In the next second, a figure sped from the trees and dashed straight for Ryoma. It executed a series of kicks and sweeps, which were meant to throw him off balance, ending with a nerve strike to the wrist of his weapon hand, for the attacker sought to deaden his nerves as well as disarm him. It was time to see if the young ninja had what it took to accomplish his dangerous mission, and if his faith in his fellow shinobi was justified.

Tag: Ryoma

11. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: It's okay chanbill we all get confused. Btw where's the rest of the team, so far its Just Akaru, Tatsumaki, and Ryoma

Hodo
    Domo Forests

"Now great eagle, Fire Style: Fire bullets!!" Hodo shouted, suddenly the eagle noded. And inhaled. Then followed two large fire balls headed down at Tatsumaki and Ryoma.

But just then a few shuriken came burshing by him, cutting his right cheek. " Earth style: Sand Bullets... Ninja Art GLass bomb jutsu" Hodo shotued again. And soon two sand bombs rushed to the fire bombs. The sand and fire intertwined. Tatsumaki looked up to see two glass boulders plummeting towards them.

The great eagle swooped down closer with Hodo on its back.."Ninja art: Peircing rain jutsu" Hodo yelled, and with a handsign or two, the glass bombs shattered. And a hail of glass shards fell towards the two shinobi.

TAG: Tatsumaki, Ryoma

12. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006

"Ryoma, if you know any wind style jutsu now would be a good time to use it."

"I don't know any wind jutsus, but right now I really wish I would have learned one" Ryoma replied, his grip on his kunai tightening, he was nervous, but he couldn't let his team leader and this shadow ninja know that he was. That would surely mean death to him very quickly.

"Even if it's a suicide mission?"

The young Uchiha didn't know how to reply to that statement and it looked like he didn't have time either. He heard something falling and hitting the ground then he was suddenly surrounded by a bright light that had blocked his vision. He felt kicks being thrown at him, the Shadow ninja was trying to break his balance and he was doing a good job because the Konoha ninja couldn't counterattack at the moment, the sudden flash had made him go blind if not only temporarily. He could tell the shadow ninja was trying to disarm him as well and unfortunately, he had dropped his kunai.

Ryoma felt a strong kick to his stomach making him move back, but he quickly recovered with a somersault(sp?) getting to his feet. 'That's it I won't let this shadow ninja stop me' the Uchiha pulled out another kunai, his vision was finally coming back to him and he could see his enemy in front of him. He leaped back to get some distance from his opponent and threw a shuriken at him from his ninja pouch.

Ryoma quickly made a hand sign, "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

The shuriken multiply into several copies of it self and they were all heading straight towards the shadow ninja.

'I've been wanting to try this jutsu, I saw it in one of the scrolls I was reading it should be really helpful' Ryoma thought, his eyes widen as he felt a strange sensation and he heard the sound of shard coming from above him. He gasped in shocked, but quickly recover as he did another hand sign and performed the Uchiha clan's favorite moved

"Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu!" Ryoma moved one hand close to the mouth, utilizing chakra in his mouth by mixing the breath with the chakra in the hand he exhaled creating a large ball of fire.

The fire ball melted all the shards with its incredible and dangerous heat, reducing the shards to nothing. Ryoma sighed in relief his mouth feeling a little burn, the move had been so sudden he didn't do it correctly like he had hoped, but it did its job and he was satisfied with the results even if his tongue sting, 'This is going to be a long day'

Tag: Genma, Hodo, anyone

OCC: Maybe we're moving too fast? we should wait for the others to catch up and post

13. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Soraka

A man floated into the air, levetated by sand pouring into every hole of his body. Soraka liked doing this to his foes, he could control the corpes of the enemy he used it on, by controling the sand in the corpse. He made the Shadow Ninja go other to another Shadow Ninja and quickly stab him. He noticed a enemy Ninja getting ready to thorw some Shuriken at him, the Shuriken left the ninja's hand and flew at the small Sand Ninja. Soraka winced and heard a thunk, he looked up to see the sand filled Shadow Ninja infront of him with the Shuriken in his back. Soraka made the sand quickly leave the Shadow Ninja corpes and shield him a ball.
    Soraka knew ninja were not supposed to get scared in a battle but he was. He hardened the sand up to make a increible strong shield, he had learnt this move from studing Gaara's tatics. He opened up a peek hole in the sand and looked at the battle. The mission leader on the eagle just quickly killed two Shinobi. 'If only I could be as brave as the others' thought Soraka. Then he saw two Shadow Shinobi land near his shield, they started attacking it. Soraka's shield wasnt as strong as Gaara's and it started to break. Soraka screamed in fear.

Tag: Any

14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC:I agree with ShadowofMiracles, maybe we should slow down so the others can catch up. I'll make this my last post for tonight, only if I don't get a response. ;)

Ryoma was not completely incapacitated by the Shadow Ninja's attack and did manage to get some breathing room to perform a counterattack.

The young shinobi lept back and got some distance from his opponent, then threw a shuriken at him from his ninja pouch. He quickly made a hand sign; "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

The shuriken multiplied into several copies of itself and they were all heading straight towards the shadow ninja.

By now Ryoma's vision had partially returned, and through his alleviating visual fuzziness, perhaps he could make out the shadow ninja dressed in dark clothing and wearing a mask. The shadow ninja had a three pronged pointed weapon in his hand, a Sai, which he used to great effect. He deflected all the shurikens with surprising reflexive speed, all except for one. The masked shadow ninja looked almost surprised as he glanced at his hip, where the errant shuriken had struck him, then vanished in a puff of smoke.

Ryoma had been dealing with a clone all along.

But that fact did not distract Ryoma from another attack from above. The quick thinking ninja called upon a technique most familiar to him: "Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu!"

The large fireball that ensued managed to save him from the deadly rain.

"Most impressive....most impressive, indeed." Came Genma's disembodied voice from all around.

"I was afraid this was going to be all too easy...Uchiha....."

The echoing voice began to fade as it trailed off into spine-chilling laughter.

Tag:Ryoma, other Ninjas

Nice going there Shadow... ;) Hopefully I'll get to see ya'll tomorrow night, if not the GM has control of my character.

15. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Hyuuga Hanako
    Domo Forest.

Hanako?s eyes narrowed slightly, the only sign of emotion she gave. With a fluid movement, she produced a kunai from her pouch and used it to deflect a shuriken that was directed at her face. Immediately after she was engaged in battle by a much taller man.

Slipping into the traditional Juken (Gentle Fist) stance, she did not activate her Byakugan, not yet. Deflecting hit after hit from her opponent, Hanako observed carefully. With lightning speed she grabbed onto her attacker?s wrist and twisted it, just as he stumbled, Hanako?s powerful leg connected with his head and? puff.

Expecting this, she looked around. Puffs and puffs clouded the battle field, and what was worse, so did special attacks.

?Bakas? she hissed mentally ?These are only clones? they?re wasting their energy on clones! Exactly what the enemy wants us to do? Doesn?t anyone catch the irony here??

She ducked once more and started a fight with another clone when she caught sight of what was going on? a puff of smoke, and? where the hell was the team leader?

Driving a kunai to the clone?s throat, she tried to locate Tatsumaki san, who was quite obviously not there, unless..

Breaking into a full sprint, looked up as five eagles sailed past her, lilac eyes finding their target before they reached it. And then a scream echoed to her left.

Skidding to a stop behind a pair of taller shadow ninjas, she threw a kunai at one of them, who disappeared in a puff.

?I see you and two clones on your side? and a young boy here? Are you so afraid of this kid you cannot even bare to face him alone??

She was mocking him, cold eyes fixed upon the enemy before disappearing and reappearing in front of the little Sand shinobi and his shield, putting herself between the attackers and the boy.

?You can have him? she added coldly, all ready holding two kunai in a defending position ?After you make sure I?m dead??

Tag: GM, Tog, anyone else

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: greyjedi125 here. Just thought I'd provide a visual reference for Genma. ;)

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/Greyjedi125/GenmaKolorcopyA.jpg]

17. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Genma, Kuda, and Zanku
    Domo forest

Zanku shouted to kuda while dodging two shuriken, "We need to cut our losses. Hodo's already dead." Kuda lept quickly and landed next to Zanku, "I agree.." Kuda used her Keki Genki, Thought Invasion to speak with Genma. "We need to retreat. We already know what we need to know" she said. Genma agreed, although he had wanted to test the Uchiha boy for a little longer, he knew as well that the battle was getting out of hand. "Let's go" Genma shouted. The three shadow ninja vanished in smoke along with what was left of Hodo.

The team gathered in the clearing. It was late they'd be camping out the night.

TAG: ALL, Tatsumaki

OOC: We should take things slow for a bit. The camp site should be a god place for some exposition and to become further accquainted. Also for character development, btw Hyuga and Ryoma. I like character's relationship. And Tatsumaki, you're doing a good job as a leader. All others keep posting we're doing great =]

18. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: By the way. Is there going to be any second in commands for the Shinobi Squad? If you needed I could create small three man teams instead of us having one ten some team? Just trying to help.

IC: Ryo Karikashi

A small battle had just ended between at least four Shadow Village ninja's and their bunch of Shadow Clones. One of the Shadow ninja's was dead and the other three had vanished in the black smoke. Ryo had been fighting the Shadow clones the entire time. Two shadow clones were going all ninja on Ryo. Swinging punches and kunai around. Ryo had dodged them and everytime made them puff away without a scratch. Unfortunately he hadn't fought any of the real ninja's but he would get his chance some other time.

He walked up to his leader. "Tatsumaki? Are we going to pursue or make a camp?"

Tag: Chanbill

19. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006

The spiky hair ninja was breathing fast, his chakra was running low from using both jutsus. They required him high skill to do them or at least he thought, but either way it looked like his second jutsu was the only one that worked. He had been fighting a clone all this time and much to his disappointment the clone had been winning, 'If I couldn't stop his clone...how can I stop him?' Ryoma thought. But maybe he was being harder on himself than he should have after all he was able to stay alive with only a few cuts.

'If I had the sharingan then maybe this battle would have been better...' the Uchiha thought, he was already 15 and close to 16, but he hadn't been able to activate his sharingan yet, 'Maybe I can't...'

"Let's go!"

Ryoma heard the Shadow ninja shout as a sign to retreat, it was the one he was fighting and it looked like he might be the leader. It didn't matter because when he had heard those words he sighed in relief, relaxing when he knew they had left. He had survive day one...

Ryoma put away his kunai to gather with the rest of his fellow shinobi. He winced feeling the pain in his shoulder, the shuriken the shadow ninja had thrown had cut him there. He ignored the pain and continue walking until he reached a tree. He sighed as he sat down and leaned against the tree closing his eyes patiently waiting for what their leader might instruct them to do next.

'...My tongue burns...'

Tag: Anyone

OCC: Thanks GM...to bad the battle is over, but I guess there will be a lot more later

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry to be so behind post wise.

"We'll camp here for the night, set up some traps in case they decide to attempt a nocturnal assault, that way we'll at least have fair warning of their arrival." Chenzuro said to Ryo. "Other than that I'll have Arashi keep up servailence." he added pointing to his winged friend. "However I suggest to everyone that you get some practice in, that way when we do deal with those idiots again we'll be able to, not to mention it'll be a good way to get to know one another, because I 'm going to have every one work in groups, so everyone pair up." Chenzuro commanded. "Thats better." he added as everyone picked a training partner. "Now lets get to setting camp." he added and he continued to help construct the fortifications.

OOC: If you haven't noticed I'm trying to make my character a bit more like Kakashi-sensei. On another note I don't think it's quite fair to use so many jutsu in one post, it' kind of makes things a bit unfair GM.

TAG: All

21. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: Hey, Ryoma Uchiha. Want to be my partner. I can teach some more advanced Fire style jutsu and also something else. Hint: Starts with a S...

22. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Maybe it overdid it, it was all a lead in to the one glass hail jutsu. I don't think it's unfair except in terms of chakra. But for now we'll all let up on the crazy jutsu. But there will be a time for such things.
    Btw chanbill, I like the pair idea. I think it's good, just remember you still are part of a large team, but eventually you may split up.

Domo Forests
    The group had spent an hour or so setting up camp. Tatsumaki had just returned from setting up the defenses. The group gathered around a fire that was set by a shinobi using as fire style jutsu. As they gathered they began to chat breifly.

IC: Osuka, Zanku
    Kagekure

Osuka was slightly disappointed, he never wanted to beat the shinobi. But Hodo's failure annoyed them. "However we did gain some decent knowledge about the enemy. Special abilities, leaders, weaknesses. It was a success" Zanku said to Osuka as they walked along the rooftops.

"You're right it was a success, it successfuly infuriated me!!"Osuka shouted, he quickly turned grabbbed Zanku by the neck. He squeezed hard and Zanku began to choke. Osuka tightened his grip more and with that force Zanku's neck was broken. Osuka cast his body off and threw him into the city streets." I won't allow those ninja to make it to Kagekure. If they do, things will be complicated" Osuka said to himself. he paused in thought on the balcony of a house.
    "It's time Genma and I travel to Sunakure"

Tag: All, that was merely an update

23. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    OCC: I have some bad news, I'm gonna be going away for like 3 or 4 days starting tomorrow and won't be able to post for that while until maybe Saturday. I know the rp will not stop for me or anything, but I'll try to catch up with everything when I return and hopefully I won't miss that much because this rp is going really good

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Ok everyone here's the plan," Chezuro said "once we get out of this forest we'll be in the boudries of wind counrty and the village of Sunagakure. After that we'll cross the desert and head toward the southwestern border of the region and infiltrate Kagegakure, after that we will get to our main objective, the capture of the Shadow Village leader Osuka. It is clear he doesn't want us to find him but that will just make it even easier for us to do so noting the fact that he will most likely have any and all defensive measure around him, once we locate that we won't have a problem getting to him." he added to the shinobi around him.

TAG: All

OOC: I won't be active this weekend due to a 3-D archery shoot that I will be attending, due to that I will conceed control of my character to the GM for the time being, this control will expire upon my return on Sunday.

25. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    (My Shinobi, a part of the team)

Teroku
    Camp, DOmo Forest

As the team gathered they suddenly heard a rustling of the trees above them. Suddenly Akaru bounced to his feet to throw two kunia into the trees. Suddenly the kunai dropped, and in the center of the camp somebody appeared in smoke.
    It was a sand ninja, Teroku. He had a playful grin on his face, "HAHa sorry for that, I was late getting to Konohakure. So I a trail I found, apparently you were being followed for a while" Teroku said.
    He was about fifteen scraggley brown hair and a cute young face. "And who are you" asked Ryo of the sands.
    "Oh I'm Teroku, I'm from the snow village. Oh right, The Hokage wanted me to give you a message. Apparently Osuka is shippping his shinobi to the land of waves. Where they plan on kidnapping two members of the imperial court. He wants us to split up" Terokue said to the group.

TAG: ALL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.