main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Naruto: Mystery in the Shadow. Villages Unite

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Soraka

Soraka came running out of his shield and hugged the female ninja that just saved him, tears were running down the little Sand Ninja's cheeks. "Im sorry I couldn't defeat them...." He said, still hugging onto Hyuuga. This was Soraka's first big battle, it was scary for him. He let go of Hyuuga and looked around. "Looks like their all gone, eh? Im Soraka by the way.... Thanks for saving me..." Soraka said, tears still clinging to his face.

Tag: MLA

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Genma

Kagekure

Genma watched from a nearby rooftop as Osuka-sama dealt with Zanku. Genma's piercing grey eyes watched with casual interest, almost as if he were watching leaves blowing in the wind. All the Shadow Ninja were well aware that Osuka-sama had very little tolerance for failure. Genma felt nothing when Osuka rewarded the shinobi with his just recompense for his failure. Zanku had overstepped his authority and called a retreat. He should have known better than to do that before at least evening the score. The invading shinobi managed to kill Hodo. At least one of their numbers should have died as well, preferably two in Genma's estimation, but what's done is done and could not be changed. Once a call for retreat was given, it had to be obeyed.

"Hmph! What a waste..." Genma muttered with a slight hint of annoyance at the dead shinobi's incompetence. Zanku was a skilled Ninja despite himself. Now a suitable replacement would have to be found.

Genma caught Osuka's eye and he wordlessly understood his master's wishes. The Shadow Ninja turned slightly to look over the rooftop he stood on, closed his eyes and used his ventriloquism to speak to the rest of the ninja in the village. His cold and calculating sinister voice rang in their ears almost as surley as if he were standing next to them.

"Hear me Shadow Ninjas. Our enemies draw near. Use what intelligence we have given you to it's full advantage. If they are so eager for death that they should dare visist us this night, show them no mercy, or there shall be none for you in return. The traps we have set for them should thin their numbers rather nicely, but you know better than to depend on anything else other than your skills. Do not fail in this, or you will answer to Osuka-sama. That is all."

With that done, Genma turned away from where he stood and made his way noiselessly to Osuka's side.

"I am ready." He stated with a bow.

Tag: Osuka

3. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Osuka
    Kagekure

"Genma, the time is growing nearer. Soon the ritual will be complete, we have made enough sacrifices, gathered the blood." Osuka said plainly staring into the blue skies. "But what of the scroll" Genma asked, "You're sharp as ever. We have to retrieve from Sunagakure," Osuka became deep in thought. "Soon these blues skies will be stained with the blood of our enemies. Those who opposed us shall be crushed and finally we can destroy the great nations." Osuka said. Osuka never enjoys the bright skies that plagued Kagekure, he often perfomred the hidden mist jutsu, just to keep things drab and dull. " Genma, tell me what of this Ryoma that dwells in youre thoughts" Osuka asked.

TAG: GEnma

4. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Kagekure

Genma listened with interest as Osuka spoke. As usual his words carried the promise of power that Genma longed for. The true freedom that could only be achieved through death and rebirth. When Osuka mentioned the Uchiha boy, Genma couldn't help but to smirk slightly.

"He is Uchiha.He has great potential.....untapped potential by the looks of it."

Genma looked directly at Osuka when he said the word untapped.

"I don't think he has use of his Sharingan. I was trying to goad him into using it when the order to retreat was given. I think if properly coaxed, and under the right conditions and circumstances, he could be made to join us. I would like to find out for sure, if you will allow it."

Genma's eyes narrowed dangerously then.

"He will either join us....or be destroyed."

5. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Hyuuga Hanako
    Camp.

Hanako stiffened as two small arms wrapped around her waist. She wasn?t used to this, not one bit. She stayed stock still until the boy released her, and then looked at him. Reddish hair, teal eyes, childish face. He couldn?t be older than eleven years, twelve at the most. Tears were running down his face as he looked at her, his big innocent eyes still held a trace of terror to them.

?Hyuuga Hanako? she introduced herself, pausing for a second. ?You are barely fit for this mission? she said in an indifferent tone ?What on earth are you doing here, kid??

She looked at him closer as she spoke, her eyes softening the slightest bit. She doubted this boy had ever stood on a fight before. Whoever had sent him here would have to hear a word or two from her. Then again, fear is a human?s natural reaction to dangerous situations. Perhaps the boy had more strength that even he acknowledged.

?Get some rest? she stated finally ?Tomorrow won?t be easy either?

Despite her apparent indifference, Hanako placed a warm, small hand upon the boy?s head as she walked past him, slightly ruffling his hair. She wanted a word with the team leader.

"Oh I'm Teroku, I'm from the snow village. Oh right, The Hokage wanted me to give you a message. Apparently Osuka is shipping his shinobi to the land of waves. Where they plan on kidnapping two members of the imperial court. He wants us to split up"

If Hanako hadn?t been born a Hyuuga, and hadn?t been trained to keep her emotions hidden, her eyebrows would have shoot up, she would have slapped the boy and told him to do the same to the Hokage as a message stating her thoughts and sent him back to the village with a glare. Of course she didn?t do any of this, she listened calmly, still standing beside the boy and waited for their team leader to answer.

Tag: All

6. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: DarthCemereX, when you posted about your part of the Shinobi team and when a guy named Ryo of the Sands said something did you mistake me for a sand ninja or is there another Ryo ninja in the team?

7. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: EEEKK sowwy...lol didn't mean to do that

8. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: Just a mistake. By the way anyone with fire jutsu skills who want to learn more fire skills become my partner for the team!

9. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chenzuro Tatsumaki

"Hanako." Tatsumaki beckoned to the Konoha shinobi. "I want you to help out with the defense of the land of wave, I wnat you to take Ryoma, the Uchiha boy, with you. That one Shadow ninja seemed a bit to interested in him, I want him far enough from them to be safe, but close enough to be within range of Arashi, if either you or Ryoma need to get to me use him to get to me. He will protect you as well. After you deal with those shadow ninja over there I want you right back here, I'll need your byakugan to find any traps that the shadow ninja may have set up around there village." he added and with that he began to walk toward the sand ninja. "Soraka." He said to the young shinobi. "We'll be heading into your village soon, I'll be needing help navigating our squad through the desert, I'll be depending on you to help us out." he said resting his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Once we make it to the south western border I want you to make contact to Lord Kazekage, tell him to tell Lord Hokage that we will be ready to infiltrate the enemy village upon his signal, he'll understand what to do from there." he added he then walked away toward the western side of their camp.

TAG: All

10. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Teroku
    Domo Forest

"Okay so Ryoma, and Hanako. I guess you're coming with me to the Mist village" Teroku said moving towards them. Teroku had a sort of Kekki Genkai, he was very persceptive. He could read the thoughts of those around him. Not like byakugan or sharigan. It wasn't even a dojustu, it was just a sense of his. And it picked up a sense of tension in Ryoma and Hanako. He could sense something, couldn't quite name the feeling. But he knew it was some history they had.

The group glared at him, Teroku felt uneasy. " It's going to be a long journey since we're so far from shore. But once we get back to Konohakure we should get the the land of waves quickly." Teroku stated.

TAG: ALL

11. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Hyuuga Hanako
    Camp.

?No way!? she hissed mentally ?Are you idiotic? Are you insane? Those bastards WANT the boy! He happens to be much, much safer with you, you royal pain in the?? Hanako?s mental hiss ended abruptly. Tatsumaki Chenzuro was her team leader, and as such she obeyed his orders, end of it.

?Yes, sir? she answered, her soft melodious voice as monotone and indifferent as ever. ?Sir, I have a special request. The little sand ninja, Soraka, I would like you to keep an eye on him while I?m away? This last bit was whispered, only loud enough for Chenzuro to hear her, even if any of this people had a stunning hearing, all they would have heard would be a mutter.

She looked at the boy she had been assigned with. No idea who he was, and she wasn?t too keen on finding out. Uchiha Ryoma could stand by himself in battle as he had proved, and that was all that mattered for the Hyuuga girl.

She stared blankly at Teroku before nodding slightly and walking away. Overly-talkative. And she was starving?

?Tatsumaki-san? she called calmly, catching up with the team leader ?I would like to take someone else along with me. Someone more experienced. The boy might be strong and might handle himself properly in battle, but he is fresh out of the academy, and still learning to control his powers and Chakra. I will take the boy if so you desire, but I do need someone more experienced in my team.?

Fine, she would play baby-sitter, but she needed backup as well?

Tag: Tatsumaki, anyone else

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    ...And here's Ryoma Uchiha! Uhm...this is getting addicting, somebody stop me!! (*Hmm...who to do next!) ;) :p :D

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/Greyjedi125/Ryoma_Ucopy1A.jpg]

13. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    IC: Ryo Kariyashi

"I overheard your conversation and was wondering if I could be your so called back-up?" Ryo said and then appeared before Tatsumaki and Hanako. "I am definitely one of your first choices."

OOC: Me, me next!

14. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    GM Approved

Character sheet
    Name: Masaru Fenmar

Appearance:
    Skin: White
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Green
    Clothing: Black and Red Gi
    hieght: 5'10''
    Wieght: 155lbs
    Other: Scar over right eye

Village: Kirigakure("Village Hidden in Mist")
    Special jutsu: Sharingan or Ranmaru's kekkei genkai
    Summoning animal:none
    Weapon of choice: katina
    Style: (should be relevant to your village)
    Bio: Born in Kirigakura Masaru he is a desendent of saskura and one of the last members of the
    Uchiha clan. Before he reached his teens Masaru was considered the lest skilled ninja in his village,
    and almost died to complete his training. He has now become one of the most dedicated
    ninja from his village but he still has not reached the level he wishes to be for his goal is to become
    the greatest ninja master of all time.

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I want my character drawn up, I would do it but I don't have a computer capable of switching it to the web.

"Hanako if you refer to Soraka I need him to stay with me, Ryo can accompany you but I need Soraka's help navigating the deserts ahead. I know you think my decision to send Ryoma with you is insane but I have faith in your capabilities, and like I said Arashi will be helping you out. Besides I'd much rather have Ryo dealing with just a couple shadow ninja several regions away than right next to the enemies capital, that way we'll at least be able to intercept them when they return." he said and he walked away.

TAG: All in camp

16. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Teroku
    Domo Forests

" So will Ryo be joining us then.." Teroku inquired. He sense alot of tension in the group. He also sensed much resentment from Hanako, "We should leave in the morning. I would like to rest after the rush to get here." he said as he crossed to the left side of camp. Teroku stood alone "A cheerful bunch ehh.."he thought, Teroku was a very lighthearted chunin. Later in the night while all the shinobi were cold, he felt right at home.
    Back in Yukigakure he was quite accustomed to the cold. He spent many missions in ice caves and igloos.

In the middle of the night he had an odd dream. He was in the land of waves, and at the gate...corpses. He saw the bodies of his fellow shinobi. On the wall of the gates he saw a man standing with glowing red eyes. The eyes peirced his mind like sharigan. The more he saw the man the more familiar the man was to him. However when he woke the identity of the figure elluded him.
    It was dawn and he awaited his companions to wake.

TAG:Hanako, Ryo, Ryoma

17. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    IC: Ryoma Uchiha

Ryoma wasn't liking the idea of splitting up anymore, it was apparent that the Hyuuga girl whom he had been assign to wasn't exactly to fond of the idea of them teaming up. Also he couldn't help, but notice the way she was saying 'boy' all the time when referring to him. 'She's only two years older and I'm turning 16...' the teen sighed as he shrugged off his ideas.

He leaned against the tree he was using to rest and took a deep breath before exhaling. The smell of fire had finally left his breath which was a relief, he didn't want his mouth to stink while on a mission.

Ryoma closed his eyes and tried to rest, and was glad that he was easily able to relax and almost fall asleep. He was tired and for some reason he couldn't stop shaking off a bad feeling, those Shadow ninja were out there and they could attack them anytime.

'I need to learn the Sharingan...all Uchiha's must learn it and so will I, on my own' it was easier said then done and he knew that, but that wasn't going to stop him.

Tag: Anyone

OCC: Well I'm back and its good to know I didn't miss much. btw nice pic of Ryoma, it's not exactly how I pictured him, but its still good. I might draw an actual picture of him later and will post it here if I can find a scanner.

18. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

OOC: Okay, big thing about this post is despite the infor divulged I want everybody to carry on in their present course. Only Genma and Osuka should be concerned with it for now.

Osuka
    Sand Village

As they arrived at the gates of the sand Village Genma and Osuka paused."What's wrong Osuka, hesitating?" Genma asked with a smirked. " Of course not...." he paused, he suddenly had and evil look in his eyes,"...We're being followed" Osuka said.

"NOW!!!" shouted a voice from the trees. Suddenly three ninja from Konohakure lept out of the surrouding trees. They landing in front of them, "Earth style: Earth Prison Jutsu" the three shinobi shouted. They simultaneous made the hand signs and they fromed a triangle around the two. Suddenly branches shot out from the ground and formed a cage around Osuka and Genma.

"Should've geussed we were being tracked" Osuka said angrily. " I did" Genma responded juts then the Genma next to Osuka crumbled to stones. " An earth clone" he thought to himself. "So thats what he's planning,
    ...Summoning art: Twin Snakes jutsu" He shouted. Suddenly with a hand sign two large snakes had shot out of the ground. The two slakes stabbed throught he chests of the shinobi and into the closest target. Soon the enemy ninja were cut to bloody ribbens by the attacks. Next a hail of shuriken flew towards the cage and reduced it to kindling. " Good plan Genma, but if you knew they were tracking us why didn't you tell me" Osuka said just as Genma poofed right next to him.
    " I noticed it seconds before you did, but you know what this means don't you. They're back on our trail " Genma said. "We have to be quick they probablly don't know our location yet" Osuka said as they entered the village.

TAG:GENMA

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Sand Village

The fact that the sand village ninja even managed to track them gave the intercepting shinobi a modicum of credit. However, it soon became obvious that they had no real idea of who exactly they were dealing with. The battle that ensude after their unwarranetd discovery was short lived.

Genma was none too pleased, but their discovery could not be helped now. News was sure to spread, as it always did, but they had not lost their advantage. Not by a longshot.

"We have to be quick, they probably don't know our location yet" Osuka said. Soliciting haste from his right hand man.

"A moment...." Genma said, quickly. He knelt down and searched the body of a fallen ninja, then smiled in triumph. He looked over the Ninja as he rolled him over and back with one foot, then looked at the card he had retrieved. His smile widened.

Genma then preformed a Transformation Justsu, and when the puff of smoke cleared, he looked exactly like the fallen ninja. With quick movements, he took the fallen shinobi's weapons and possessions.

"Alright. Now we are ready."

Genma graced Osuka with a mischievous smile and proceeded to infiltrate the Sand Village as they had originally intended.

Undetected.

20. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    IC: Ryo Karikashi

So it was now his responsibility to look after Uchiha along with Hanako Hyuuga. Two highly skilled Jonin and a mysterious Genin. With Hanako's byakugan and the Uchiha's sharingan it would make the journey a lot easier, plus the team would all be similar in a special talent...

"You seem a little tense and worried Ryoma Uchiha," Ryo said from behind the teenager. "Am I correct?"

Can he use the Sharingan I wonder, or does he need to be taught?, Ryo thought as he waited for an answer.

Tag: Ryoma, Anyone

OOC: My parents have to go to a funeral and I have to stay at my grandma's house for the rest of today and tomorrow so I will probably won't be able to post much at all but I'll try!

21. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Teroku
    Domo Forests

"Enoguh chatter you three.." Teroku said playfully, " We need to be going, I'll be going along with you. So we should probably start heading out" Teroku said. The three shinobi joined Teroku and began to make their way throught the forests.

TAG: RYO, RYOMA, HANAKO

Osuka
    Sunagakure

" Genius plan Genma... In fact I may as well join you" suddenly he made the tiger hand sign and in a puff of smoke he transformed into a sand village Jonin he once knew named Veku. Luckily Osuka didn't have to worry about Veku showing up seeing how Osuka kidnapped him months earlier.As the two disguised shinobi entered the Sand Villages main gates Osuka looked around, " We need to find the Amid Temple, thats where the scroll we need is" Osuka said to Genma. " Well if I'm not mistaken, the last time I was here I remember it being at the center of the city. But we need to be careful, security is very tight" Genma had responded. They walked for a time, a few minutes maybe, occasionally exchanging looks but little was said. Even though they were unrecognizable it doesn't mean they couldn't be suspected. Any hint of odd conversation could blow their cover, just then Osuk caught glimpse of a familiar face leaning out from an alley. It was the shinobi Genma had transformed into. " Curses, GENJUTSU" Osuka said hatefully. "What?" Genma replied in confusion. "Those corspses were illusions, they merely want to test us,make us think we lost them, and then continue persuit. "COme on" OSuka shouted as he darted toward the alley, the sand shinobi began to head down the alley. This was going to be ugly
    TAG: Genma

Tatsumaki
    DOmo Forest Camp

It was dawn they had overslept by a bit, Tatsumaki began to check the traps. He noticed they had all been left untouched. "Good" he said to himself, they weren't beign followed. Even if they were they were it made no difference, the tracking ninja would have no choice to play the waiting game. If they ambushed the team, that would lead to a counter attack. Tatsumaki woke the group to prepare for day two of their journey.

TAG:ALL AT CAMP

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Retaking control.

"Ok everyone we're going to head out in about three hours." Chenzuro said addressing his squad. "As soon as we enter Sunagakure I'm handing the guide post to Soraka here." he added placing a hand on the young shinobi's shoulder. "Also I want everyone to be careful, with the knowledge the shadow ninja gained from our last encounter I'm sure they have a new battle strategy, one that will take on each of our weaknesses, so everyone double your guard, keep your senses on alert, but don't let fear get the best of you. Now let's break camp, get things ready and move out." he added and with that he vanished and reappeared near one of the tents and began disassembling it.

TAG: Soraka, Any other campers

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Sunagakure

Genma recognized Veku at once. He was about to object, but then simply noded in silence. Veku had been a jonin who was kidnapped by Shadow Ninjas. It was feasible that someone might recognise the kidnapped jonin, but perhaps Osuka could pass for him as well. It really didn't matter, as long as their disguises allowed them to proceed unimpeded.

Both shadow ninja travelled disguised and without incident or words. Genma was suspect as to the ease of their infiltration, when Osuka exclaimed suddenly.

"Curses, GENJUTSU!"

"What?" Genma said, confused for a brief second.

"Those corspses were illusions, they merely want to test us,make us think we lost them, and then continue persuit. Come on!"

Genma's eyes darted with predatory accuracy. He espied the sand shinobi who's likeness he wore, even as Osuka ran after him. All his instincts screamed trap!! But Osuka ran ahead just the same.

Genma grunted in annoyance as he dash forward swifter than it seemed possible. This was a reactionary act, and he did not approve of it. Still, he ran after Osuka. Genma made hand signs with equal alacrity and created several shadow clones of his current form. If anyone was watching, they'd have a hard time distinguishing the 'real' sand shinobi from the fakes. Genma only needed a moment anyway.

His shadow clones dispersed. One acted as decoy and the others rushed in, attacking the sand ninja who's appearance he wore. They came at him, high and low. Kunai and shurikens came down like metallic rain on him. A pellet exploded releasing noxious dark smoke at his feet. If there were other sand ninja in the alley, there was a good chance that they would be affected by the sudden black smoke.

Genma acted two seconds after his clones, gauging the reaction of the sand ninja. If it was a clone, he would know it immeditely after his own clones had attacked and would thus be able to avoid a surprise attack. If it was the real sand ninja, then he would either succumb to the barrage of shurikens and kunai, or to the black smoke pellet with knockout gas that exploded at his feet.

In the back of his mind, Genma was confident that Osuka has fought alongside him long enough to know his tactics. Still, Genma had thrown the pellet close enough to Osuka so he could see it zip past him.

Either way, it was time to move this mission forward before they were overwhelmed by sheer enemy numbers. Right now, stealth was their greatest weapon. If that advantage was taken away, Genma hoped Osuka would realize that his plans would suffer a significant upset.

24. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    IC: Ryo Karikashi

"Well, anyways. Teroku, I'll scout ahead and survey the area to make sure no enemy shinobi are present ready to ambush us. Is that fine?" the Jonin said, his arms crossed.

Tag: Teroku

25. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Osuka
    Sunagakure Alleys

Soon the alley was engulfed in smoke. Osuka was well aware of what was taking place. He however planned to end the confusion, he played dumb for a moment acting as if he didn't know what to do.He quickly lept through the smoke and landing on a rooftop. "I will not be shown up by these fools from sand" He said bitterly. He quickly bit his thumb and traced a line of blood along the ground. He then backed away and performed the Summoning Jutsu "Summoning Art:Army of The Damned Jutsu" He shouted, suddenly from the blood exploded a line of smoke. In the line shinobi, seven of them. Each ninja from a different village. This was Osuka's Hizoku No Jutsu, his secret technique, with all the disappearences occuring. A steady flow of corpses flowed into thr shadow village. The stronger formed shinobi placed in the care of Osuka. he took it upon himself to creat a jutsu allowing him to bring back the ninja he's murdered, and control them.

"NInja Art: Hizoku No Jutsu" Osuka shouted, suddenly the seven shinobi dispersed in a routine form. On from Leaf jumped over the alley way, two went bellow into the smoke, and the remaining four entered the streets and rushed into the smoke from ground level. And as the smoke cleared the sand ninja was being held at bay by two of the seven dead shinobi. The others all held kunai at his vital organs. This having taken only seconds, the ninja was shocked and also appauled to recognize on of the dead ninja. Soon the shadow clones dispersed. "So...Genma wats hall we do with our little trickster herr" Osukasaid leeping down from the rooftop.

TAG: Genma

Teroku
    Domo Forests

A few miles ahead they puased, Ryo offered to scout ahead. "Sure, I don't see any harm. Hanako, Ryoma and myself can wait here for the time being." Teroku responded. There was an awkward silence, "Very talkative lot you are" he commented.

TAG:HANAKO, RYO, RYOMA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.