main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Naruto: Mystery in the Shadow. Villages Unite

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthCemeroX, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Masaru Fenmar*intro post*[face_peace]

Masaru had been tracking the progress of the three shinobi for the last week. He was shocked they hadn?t learned he was following them in the trees high above them. As they left the camp he followed almost like a shadow. Making almost no noise as he moved and the entire time he listened to them. Then suddenly the stopped "Sure, I don't see any harm. Hanako, Ryoma and myself can wait here for the time being." Said one of the shinobi who paused for a second before continuing, "Very talkative lot you are"

Finally Masaru decieded the moment had came for him to revile himself to the shinobi but he dared not come out into there sight. ?Man you all are clueless aren?t you, talkings the quickest way for you to be found.? Said Masaru as he moved to another location staying high in the trees but moving as quickly and soundlessly as possible.
    Tag: Any

2. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Teroku
    DOmo forests

" WHo's up there" Teroku shouted,there was silence. Teroku didn't know if it was friend or foe, the voice had no aura surrounding it. It couldn't be genjutsu or else he would have known. "Hanako, a little byakugan would be nice' He said looking to the kounoichi.
    TAG:MAsaru, Hanako, Ryo, Ryoma

3. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    IC: Ryo Karikashi

"Hello," Ryo said from behind the newly arrived man. Obviously this man hadn't realized that Ryo had been scouting up in the tree's. Now Ryo had a kunai up to his neck for safety precautions. The man was surprised probably.

"So who are you?" Ryo asked.

4. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Teroku
    Domo Forest

"Nice Move Ryo. I thought you'd show up soon, bring him down here. We need to find out why he was following us"

Tag:RYO, RYoma, Masaru, HAnako

5. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Genma

Sunagakure, Alleys

"So, Genma....what shall we do with our little trickster here?" Osuka asked as he lept down from a nearby roof and landed silently not too far from the now detained sand ninja. Genma walked right up to the sand ninja, his wolfish grey eyes narrowed to slits as he approached. A distict predatory danger exuded from his very pores. Without saying a word and with swift motions, he tore a strip of cloth from the sand ninja's clothing, balled it up, shoved it in his mouth and held his hand to his mouth. Genma immediately stomped on the ninja's ankle, breaking it at an angle. The Sand Ninja's eyes went wide with pain and welled with tears as his scream was muffled by the cloth in his mouth.

"We need some information, and you're going to give it to us." The Shadow Ninja said with a chilling edge to his words.

In a flash of movement, Genma's Sai pierced the Sand Ninja's shoulder and burried the weapon to the hilt. The pain was most excruciating, given Genma's great knowledge of pressure points. He moved the weapon around until the sand shinobi passed out.

"We should move him to a less conspicuous location. Since you know this place, you lead. I'll carry him and follow. When he comes around, I think he'll be willing to cooperate."

Genma allowed himself a sideways smirk, before hoisting the unconcious sand ninja over his shoulder and making ready to follow Osuka.

Tag: Osuka

6. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Osuka
    Sand village streets

Osuka lept into an open window, then found a small hatch and threw it up. They carried the corpse down into the basement.
    Moments later the sand ninja woke to find he was tied to a chair with Genma and Osuka standing in front of him.

'Soo, what's the trap you've got planned for us" Osuka asked. The sand ninja said nothing, " Fine..." Osuka wiped blood from the still bleeding thumb. "Hizoku No Jutsu" Osuka shouted. From the blood exploded another sand ninja, the captured shinobi's son.

"Ha... reanimation, that's not even my son" laughed the sand ninja.
    "Really" Osuka said in an annoyed voice, he then took a kunai and cut the teen's left arm off. The severed limb fell next to the ninja, there was blood, tissue, and nerves. It was not illusion that was really his son, back from the dead.
    The boy was in a trance, the captured shinobi broke out in tears.
    "Tell us what we want, and we can bring your son back to life for good, but withdraw that information and we play the opposite of hang man" Osuka laughed in a sinister tone.

The sand ninja complied, his personal feelings overwhelming him and clouding his thoughts." It was a trap, soon the ninja from that set out from Konohakure are coming here. This was a trap, the scroll isn't even at the temple. And we had a standing kill order placed on you, Kazekage himself had a rewards placed on your corpse." the ninja said through tears.

Osuka looked to Genma, they nodded. "Where's the scroll" Genma said in a harsh tone.
    The sand ninja again swelled with tears, "I've said enough already. Please just give me my son back".

Osuka raised his kunai to cut off his son's other arm, just that he heard
    " THE DESERT OF SORI "

TAG: GENMA

7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Genma

Sand Village

Leaning against a wall with arms folded across his chest, Genma watched the interrogation of the sand ninja through grey dispassionate eyes. The shinobi meant to resist, but Osuka robbed him of that choice. What the sand ninja believed to be mere reanimation turned out to be something far more sinister. Genma couldn't help but smirk once again. This was but one of Osuka's many powerful jutsus.

As predicted, the sand ninja was cooperative in the end.

"THE DESERT OF SORI!" he said aloud, and just in time to arrest Osuka's 'persuasive' ways.

"See, a little cooperation does go a long way..." Genma said to the sand ninja in a slightly condescending tone.

There was no room for weakness or the weak in his world, or the world to come.

"Since you know the scroll's location, you will also help us retrieve it. You know, help us with traps and getting us past pesky guards."

Genma may have sounded glib, but he was totally serious. His grey eyes gazed eerily from inside his mask as they moved to look upon Osuka.

"We should get going. The enemy will soon realize that something is amiss. As long as they don't know excatly what, we can press on our advantage as much as possible."

OOC: Uhm......where's everyone else :confused:

8. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"Thanks, Teroku." Ryo said as he brang down the man from the tree's, kunai still up to his neck. "Now, who are you and why were you following us?"'

Tag: Teroku, Masaru,

9. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Osuka
    Sand village, underground

"No need for the stragglers, Genma we have what we need. In accordance you may have you son" Osuka said, his voice was poisonous. Genma knew what he had in store, the Hizoku No Jutsu was Osuka's favorite. It allowed him to ressurect the dead, and bend them to his will.It was no illusion, if Osuka had even the slightest knowledge of a diseased person's name or appearance, he could bring them back.This jutsu was key to reviving the nine tailed fox. However he needed a certain scroll for the finer points.

Then suddenly the light came back into the boys eyes, and Osuka used a medical jutsu to re-attach the sevred arm. The sand ninja began to have tears of joy overwhelm him, just as he noticed the sinister look in his son's eyes. "As I said he's alive, but under my will. I'd dispose of you myself, but why not have a family reunion" Osuka laughed. Genma and Osuka left throught the hatched they entered, Osuka caught a glance of the boy murdering his own father, udner Osuka's control.

"Now Genma where's this desert" Osuka said as they returned to the streets.

TAG: GENMA

10. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Tatsumaki, you should really be leading your team right about now. They've been at the camp for a while.

11. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I'm waiting for some responses from the remaining memebers of it. I can't move without input.

12. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: I think you need to nudge them into action at least. After all you're the leader.

13. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Masaru Fenmar
    As Masaru found a more secure spot he soon found himself in the opposite. "Hello" said a voice behind him and then he could feel the cold iron of a kunai against his neck. The man lead him down amoung the others where they constintly asked him who he was. After about the thrid time he decieded he mine as well tell them. "My name is Masaru Fenmar, and believe it or not I've been following you for about a weeks time. If I was sent to kill any of you the whole lot of you would be dead." Smiled Masaru with a warm smile on his face.
    He knew things could get ugly but he was sent to help them on there mission by his own village and he wouldn't fail his village. After all in order to be the strongest ninja he would have to face much strong opponites. "Don't worry I have been sent to help you all out." Said Masaru as he pushed the kunai away from his neck.
    Tag: Any in Domo Forest

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chenzuro Tatsumaki

"Ok now that camps been taken down it's time to move out." Chenzuro said and with that he took Soraka and began moving through the forest and toward the western most border of it. "Ok Soraka as soon as we break through into the desert the lead is yours, I'm not well versed in the terrain of Sunagakure so I'll need you to help with navigation, it will give us a slight advantage having someone who has intimate knowledge of the landscape in our group. You can help us deal with those shadow ninja a little more easily there." he added as he and the rest of the squad took off.

TAG: Soraka

15. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

POOF!

Ryo, who was behind Masaru with the kunai disappeared. Substitution jutsu....He reappeared in front of the team. "You wouldn't have the chance to kill any of us, Masaru. I am pretty sure that four Shinobi with great power would be able to take down you. Besides, I wouldn't let you kill any of them."

Ryo was very protective of the group. Ever since that mission years ago when his squad mate Haru was killed he had changed. Then his other squad mate was killed also. Ryo had remembered wishing he had died honorably with his comrades in battle and he would definitely not let anyone hurt any of his new companions. Ryoma, Teroku, and Hanako were as close as a squad as Ryo was going to get.

Tag: Masaru, Teroku

16. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Teroku
    Domo Forests

"To true...in fact Masaru you might want to check your back" Teroku laughed. Confused Masaru threw his arm over his back to grab a paper bomb. It hadn't been set off yet.

"Heh...we knew you were tracking us before you were tracking us...So what do you want" Teroku asked in a more serious tone.

TEROK: MASARU, RYO, RYOMA, HANAKO

17. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    ((Sorry. I have been tied up with school and stuff. Will post soon.))

18. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Masaru Fenmar

"Well honestly I was sent to help you all but I guess you don't really need or want my help."
    Said Masaru as he throw the paper bomb into the woods. "Nice move with the paper bomb but if you had truly known I was trailing you why didn't you act sooner? I think you just don't like the fact I caught you two off gaurd but like I said I'm not here to attack you only to help. Yet if you don't want it I'll just leave and return to my training."

Said Fenmar as he dusted himself off and turned to leave.

19. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"We wan't to see what your intentions were before we or you attacked. I think we could use your help, right Teroku?" Ryo said realizing that this shinobi was somewhat skilled.

20. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    Teroku
    Domo Forests

Teroku searched the aura around Masaru. He didn't sesne malice, he moved foward towards Masaru. "I apologize, we've become slightly paranoid after the last ambush. Excuses us for being rude and we really would like you to help us. This mission's going to be hard enough, we don't want to turn up any form of aid." Teroku said.

TAG: MASARU

21. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"Yeah, I guess this guy is pretty cool with the shinobi skills. Truce?" Ryo said and held out his hand.

Tag: Masaru

22. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Soraka

The little sand ninja nodded at the group leader and followed the group as they made their way to the desert, he hadn't been gone from it long but he was already missing it and couldn't wait till they reached the desert. He longed for the soft, hot sand and raging winds. It may be hell to others but it's home to Soraka. He could see it in the distance not far now.

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Genma

Sand Village

"Now Genma, where's this desert." Osuka said as they returned to the streets.

Genma searched the effects from the fallen sand ninja, and surely enough, he found a map scroll. Genma quickly opened the map, and had no trouble finding the location in question. The direction and the distance from the sand village to the Sori Desert where also calculated.

"There will be patrols." Genma stated as a matter of fact as the two Shadow Ninja managed to exit the Sand Village disguised. They both acted as if they fully belonged whenever cover was not available to them. So far everything was going according to plan, more or less, but despite all this, Genma still had an uneasy feeling. Almost as if they were being led. Still, there was no real choice but to continue forward.

"You do realize I will be at a slight disadvantage in the desert..." Genma commented in a casual whipser to Osuka after they were quite clear from the village. "If we encounter resistance, I'll be forced to act somewhat more...aggressively."

Genma delivered the news without any real emotion and sensed that Osuka was not in the least bit concerned. After all, they both formidable in nearly any environment.

"...and soon, very soon, everything that we ever wanted, will be within our reach, just waiting to be taken."

Genma gave a slight smile to Osuka, but the smile vanished just as soon as it had appeared. Genma could feel the difference in the terrain under his feet. The slight give of the sand under his feet as it happened with every step. They had reached the desert border, which meant patrols. Now it was finally time to get serious.

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chenzuro Tatsumaki

It wasn't long until they broke through the tree line and found themselves on the edge of a sun-bleached landscape, sand streched out as the desert surround the village of Sunagakure appeared before them. "Well Soraka, from here on out your the guide." Tatsumaki said looking to his side where the young shinobi now stood. "Which way do we go now?" he asked looking out over the scorching landscape.

TAG: Soraka

25. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    IC: Ryoma Uchiha

Ryoma quietly walked with his group until they reached Sunagakure. He was about two steps behind everyone as he glance at the Hyuuga girl whom didn't look thrill about this mission they had been assign since the beginning. However he couldn't really tell, she carried the same expression on her face that he always had on his, no emotion what's so ever.

It annoyed him slightly since she was using the same technique that he always used on everyone else. She was hiding all emotions and it was hard to tell what she might thinking or feeling. Ryoma quickly shrugged it off, there was no point in trying to figure her out it would only waste his time and break his concentration.

The Uchiha waited patiently for his next orders for the mission.

Tag: anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.