main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Naruto RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RilasTyrinth, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    It is the time of the Ninth Hokage and the world is at an unresting time of distress. A new faction has arisen, the Akutama, a group resurrected from the Akatsuki of legend. THe Akutama's leader is a mysterious person, he is neither man or creature but something in-between. He is only known as Death. The Akutama currently is made up of twelve members of S-class criminals and missing ninja's. They are some of the most powerful ninja of the time, each specializing in unique techniques to make the faction even more dangerous and ruthless. The mighty village of the world now live in fear as the Akutama is about to strike a blow into the known world. There objectives: Gain as much power and members as possible. Collect the ancient power that none other then the Akutama know anything about and to kill anybody who gets in there way during there quest of world domination...
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Naruto RPG takes place at least a couple hundred years after the Naruto series. Your characters will be ninja from the various villages who will fight, defend and help the other villages defeat the Akutama. Perhaps your characters is actually a spy for the Akutama??? or is you friendly character actually planning against the other villages...you decide! Ever four people from the same village will become a team.

I will pick the leader of the team and assign the team their name ex. Team Kakashi. You teams from various villages will be working together with my main character, Ryo Uchiha, the only remaining Sannin. No other ninja has yet mastered the skills to be named Sannin and Ryo is also looking for two companions to be the other Sannin.

Maybe your character might be a Sannin some day!! Or a Kage! Your actions, but no god-modding, will influence me to decide your ultimate fate, with your permission of course!

Here is a character sheet. I will control the Akutama, any other bad characters against our team including important figures such as current Kages, Akutama leader etc.

Name:
    Village:
    Clan: (If you have one ex. Uchiha, Hyuga you can make one's up for other villages)
    Jutsu Styles: (Make sure your styles are like your villages ex. Leaf: Fire mostly, Sound: sound, Waterfall and Mist: water type etc.)
    Jutsu Moves: Pick eight jutsu moves that are like your style ex. Fire: Phoenix Flower Jutsu)
    Ninja Rank: (All character must be Chunin or Jounin.)
    Bio:
    Family:

No canon characters obviously and no GOD MODDING, absolutely NO GOD MODDING!!!!!!!! Anything that could be considered god modding can only be approved by me and that is an possible but un-likely event. I hope you have fun.

MAKE SURE TO PM CHARACTER SHEET's TO ME FIRST THEN IF I APPROVE THEN I WILL POST THEM MYSELF. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATIONS!

NP edit: You can't have two RPGs open at once.

2. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    LOL...What have I started...I like it Rylas though.. I'd join but I'm busy at the moment. but maybe later down the road I will.
    Maybe you'll have better luck GMing the Naruto rpgs. It's tough though
    good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.