Nashua Feb 10th, Border Books Tim Zahn Book release

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Rotag21, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    HELLO EVERYONE!!
    Just wanted to let you all know about a nice little event this coming weekend for everyone in NH. I will be there with the 501st. we will be ALL suited up. SO bring out the kids and family help suppurt the new book. It should be a great time for every boby.

This will be "meet and greet" type event where we hang out for pictures and kids for about two hours.... Tim Zahn won't be there signing. This is just a book release party.

Border Books (across from the Mall)
    Feb 10th 12:00 noon. till about 2 ish. lol

281 Daniel Webster Highway
    Nashua, NH 03060

Hope to see some of you guy's out there. This is a GREAT chance to help support a LOCAL Star Wars Event. We don't get a whole lot up this way. So come on OUT !!!
  2. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Just a little addendum to that post, TK will actually be at the MANCHESTER Borders on the 10th...
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4

LOL !! :)

It was in Nashua. Sorry, But all is good. We meet a lot of great people. Plus a very nice new Star Wars Fan out there named KAT. I hope to see her at one of our meetings sometime. Hopefully we'll start seeing her post on the broads. She has moved up here to New England for done south like me. lol

Anyways the book release went very well. We had a great time. If anyone wish to check out the pictures you can go over to www.501neg.com and take a look. Later ..........

SeeYa,
    TK
  4. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    glad to hear the signing went well. I wish I lived a lil closer and didn't have to work on most weekends or I would come up to NH more.

Another transplant huh. I am originally from Ohio moved here via Minnesota 6 yrs ago this July. Damn the time has flown by. lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.