main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Nashville Area Activity Group

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Kosh, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    Okay, so a few of us tried this several years ago (2011 I think), and it was only partially successful. And I admit that in the last few years , I wasn't exactly active my self.

However, I would like to see if we can get the old boards going again. We all have busy schedules, but it could be fun to arrange some group meetings. Perhaps around Episode VII this time. SO I guess this is sort of a two part thread. 1. Who is still active in this forum locally (a.k.a. "Greater Nashville area")? 2. What activity or activities do you want to do? We can work on scheduling once we see what the interests happen to be. This could include members of the 501st and the Rebel Legion... leave blasters at the door. :)

Obviously, I shouldn't ask that question without supplying a few answers myself. So, I would like to stay active and would be up for game nights (board games and /or video games), costuming (though I am a beginner at best), maybe some D&D (I've never played, but would be willing to start...especially if it is Star Wars based), and general meetings to start with.

2. nashjedi

nashjedi Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2014
    I am in Nashville area, but I thought Bestine was doing the events? Are there two groups? I saw them at Wizard World.

3. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    Whether they are official "events" or just local groups of individuals getting together, either one. MidSouth Garrison plans events, and I do remember Bestine at WizWorld as well. Many of these involve costuming well above my level, so I was looking for additional activities and fun social events to do as well.

4. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
  5. Jeff_The_Dude

Jeff_The_Dude Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 28, 2012
    You don't have to be in a legion to do events. It's an urban myth. True story.