main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

nashville fanforce party

Discussion in 'Archive: Bowling Green, KY' started by skip1, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey fellow fanforce members!

skip here,from just done the road in sumner county,tn.
    the nashville force folks are having a big party out at Opry mills at the Jillians.were celebrating our 2 year anniversary.
    Opry mills isnt that far from bowling green.Its about the same distance for me to get there as it would be for you since you can come straight down 65 south.

Alot of the 501st members will be there and it looks like we'll be having a prop/costume party in the parking lot prior to going inside.that way we dont have to worry about bringing stuff inside.bring a fold up camping chair and come on down!

weve got a party room reserved and that starts at 5pm.the mall has lots to check out so come make the day of it.
    not sure what time we'll all get together out in the parking lot.probably around 4pm.

jump over to the nashville forum and let us know if you want to come.

cya
    skip curley
    501st southern outpost
    www.501stso.com

2. mindphunk

mindphunk Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    Wish I couold be there, but I'm in Louisville Sunday. Got a date with the tattoo needle at Highland Tattoo.

3. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    ill bet your getting that mandalorian skull arent'cha?

4. mindphunk

mindphunk Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    Actually, no. I think all the members of TDH have one but me. Not getting anything Star Wars related this time, but maybe a Fett later.

5. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    last july i drove to MI.coming through KY on the way up to louisville we saw a billboard that read" Tattoos while you wait"
    we laughed so much at that,what are you gonna do,drop off your arm and pick it up when they are done!!of coarse its while you wait.why would anyone actually put that on a billboard.
    hope thats not where your goin!they arent very bright.

6. mindphunk

mindphunk Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    skip....

i think thats tattoo charleys. thata not the place im going, but it is kinda catchy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.