Nashville has captured a Rebel

Discussion in 'Rochester, NY' started by DVDMaster, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Rochester! Sorry to say that Imperial Forces from Nashville After Darth (NAD) are rumored to have captured a "JediAgent". :p Last night I had the pleasure of meeting Ryan and showing him around our fair city. He found an apartment for the price he was looking for and now begins the job hunt. Rest assured that NAD will assist him an any way possible. I know Ryan will be sorely missed by your chapter and that Rochester will have a large hole to fill. We look forward to Ryan's upcoming move and suspect he will be a large assest to our chapter.

Ryan remarked last night that he was surprised at the large numbers of "bad guys" Nashville has in its membership. Seems Rochester is big on the light side. Seems he didn't realize good guys wear white (armor). HothGirl, you may want to work on Sith robes for Ryan's next costume. [face_devil] [face_laugh]

Anyways, just wanted to come and announce our Yankee prisoner ;) Guess we'll be seeing Katie sometime in the future. Hope to meet some of y'all in the future; any of you coming to DragonCon in September?

Best Regards,
    Zach Nixon
    CR, Nashville After Darth
    TK-3740
  2. JediAgent Jedi Master

star 3
    Can you really capture someone if they go along willingly??? [face_cowboy]

:p
  3. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    Tenatively, I'll down to be down over labor day weekend to visit...at least that's the plan. ;) So you should see me then.

And DVDMaster I've been trying to turn him, I really have. But good habits die hard. [face_devil]
  4. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes, its a sad thing losing one of ours, but that's the way of things, the way of the force. Glad to see JediAgent will be in good hands, even though its the other side. I am sure you will have much to offer each other. As for costuming I can see him as a Tuskin or Bounty Hunter, but Dark Side all the way? , never!!! Say it aint so. He does have the saber for it though.
  5. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmm...good point. Yeah, he's too good to be bad. :p
  6. JediAgent Jedi Master

star 3
  7. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  8. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Can you really capture someone if they go along willingly???

Yes!
    But don't go playing the double Agent card now. ;) So am I to take it that HothGirl is a supporter of the Dark Side? (noticed her 501st ID) Kewl! One Rebel down, many more to go. [face_devil]

Long Live the Empire. ~ TK-3740
  9. JediAgent Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes, I think Hothgirl has saber envy :p hehehehehe
  10. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    I do not have saber envy. They make good projectiles, but that's about it.

And I contract out to the highest bidder... [face_mischief]
  11. TD-027 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just wanted to chime in and say were not all good guys up here in Yankee land but, Ryan you will be missed maybe I'll see you sometime on one of my frequent visits to Bristol.

Duane
    TD-2709 501st.
  12. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Imperial Forces can now confirm the capture of a JediAgent

-Dateline: Nashville-
    With the first attendance of Ryan Jones at a Nashville After Darth event, we can now confirm that Jones has begun his slip towards the Dark Side!

We're pleased to count Ryan amonst our membership roles and know you'll miss him. We'll take good care of him while he's here. Hopefully he'll be here for a good long while and can ignore the siren song of his Yankee homeland [face_flag]. If all goes well, who knows? Maybe HothGirl will be next [face_devil].

Just kidding, hope to see some of y'all at future events (DragonCon's next). May the Rochester FF have a long life!
  13. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks NAD for taking JediAgent under your wing. It's so awesome that he was able to move to a new city and already have a group of people that he can call friends.

-KnightShade- and I won't be making it to DragonCon this year, but I'm sure we'll see some of you at CIII.

~Doc_Bev
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.