main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Nashville Horror/comic convention

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by loki41872, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    An invitation from the 501st and the Nashville FanForce:

Come on up to Nashville and join us for this fun little con. The 501st pretty much owns this thing, it's be great to have some of you from Chattanooga come up and join us!

From the 501st SO Board:
    "The Nashvile Comic/Horror Convention will be held on October 8th & 9th at the Valley Expo Center, 144 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, TN across from the Opryland Hotel.
    Times are Saturday 10am - 5:30pm / Sunday 10am - 4pm"

http://www.comiccitytn.com/hfest05.html

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Thanks! I posted this on our other "main" board at www.chattooine.com. There's a lot of interest for this one, so I'm hoping we can bring a group up. We're going to try and be at most of the local and semi-local cons, so keep us up to date if anything else comes up.

3. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey guys,
    It was great to see some fresh faces at the Horrorfest this weekend.
    FYI- the con was moved at the last minute and alot of the vendors had to back out because of the smaller location.it was quite fun hanging out with everyone but wish the event was bigger.they had less than half of last year's turnout.
    anyway,i hope to see you guys again,and hopefully ill be able to talk more with ya,but those Halo costumes are difficult to mingle in.

cya again soon
    skip

4. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Dang- happened the same weekend we had the SEC-NCS cartoonists' meeting here in Memphis.

5. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    I still believe our group can get a CON together that would be worth coming for... Ahhhh After November - I might have some time to plan![face_dancing]

6. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Uh-oh- TODDCON! :)

7. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Beleive me... I'm working on him. If I could just convince him to start a Haunt here... [face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.