main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Natalie Portman Appreciation thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MrNataliePortman, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    you´re insane...she looks nothing like that person....and I like her....so there!!! hey, Jaded did you go to The Trailer Trash and read the review of the trailer for her new movie The Prince and Me....funny stuff!!!!!

2. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    not yet, ive been pretty busy today, as you know. working on tats and for free...*sigh* im such a good friend...

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    No one is "way hotter" than Natalie Portman. You look up "hot" in the dictionary and you get: adj. Having or giving off heat; capable of burning.

4. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Are you working on a Tat for me???????

and why are you asking me about Natalie Portman? Ask Jankarakk, I've moved on.. Natalie Portman is so last week....

Scarlett Johannason is so dreamy.......

5. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    haha! well, wasn't she in your list?

um, actually im working on one for petra. (she is thinking about adding more to the one she's got.)

if you want me to make one for you i would love to, but you have to be a little more specific than, "sun". i need to know what kind of style and what not.

6. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Hmm good point... but in my defense I gave you more... I said a black sun with a red center, in a tribalish style, but with no crap in the middle of the sun like most tribal suns have... blah.... Thats a lot more than "sun".... I'll email you some pics that you may be able to use as a basis....

7. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    cool. i would love to design it.

8. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Julia Stiles looks remarkably similar to Erika Christensen, who played the druggie daughter of Michael Douglas in Traffic. That might be who you guys were thinking of.

9. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    no, sorry.
    this is a person we know, but wish we didn't

10. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Oh, It's not me is it? Do I remind you of Julia Stiles?

11. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Or if she wasn't....well I'm not going to say it because I don't want to risk getting banned from the boards.

12. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    are you thinking what im thinking?!?! yep, i think you are definitly thinking, but is it the same thing as me? pwobably. i can tell from yo last post... :D

13. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Please tell me it's not me! I don't want to remind you of Julia Stiles and annoy you. I would rather annoy you in my own way. Please tell me it isn't me!!!!!!!!!

14. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    it's not you moka. no one named after coffee could conjur up such loathing...

15. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I think it's Hugh Grant. Must be the teeth.

16. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    no, he's too funny and floppy. (the hair) yeah, i know what you were thinking. go ahead and giggle.

17. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    My bad. Clearly it was Steve Buscemi, then. His hair is not floppy, and he has some... interesting teeth.

18. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    no not him either. you should just forget it.

19. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    From this point on I am going to boycott this thread from my future posts because i do not appreciate Natalie Portman. Although I do appreciate a good sandwich.

20. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    right. so why don't you make a sandwich appriciation thread? i would post to it because i also appriciate a good sandwich.

21. FORCENOTTHEFORCE

FORCENOTTHEFORCE Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2004
    Hey Mister NP --- If you like her brains too check out the site with her political tshirts on.... www.politipunk.com

22. iluvstarwars

iluvstarwars Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2004
    I most definitely think that Natalie Portman & Kiera Knightley could be twins. I just saw their pictures side by side & wow... they look like they were separated at birth or something... lol! I happen to think they are both good actresses, however.

23. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    actually when i saw the preview for king arthur i thought it was indeed natalie.

24. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    when i saw natalie portman and kiera knightly side by side i thought, "woah."

like, totally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.