Natalie Portman as Lois Lane?

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by Jacen_Solo81, Nov 24, 2003.

?

Natalie Portman as Lois Lane?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Yes - She would be wonderful in the part! In fact she's great in anything she does. I'll go so far 7 vote(s) 77.8%
No - Stick with Amizala Queenie! You would suck as Lois Lane! And when I say suck I mean Super-Dup 1 vote(s) 11.1%
I'm an Ewok I don't watch movies dammit! Shub Nub! 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Whatever the Lord Emperor Supreme Believes is What I Believe Because He Knows What's Best! That's W 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I voted yes, but I believe she would have to have a strong actor close to her age to play Superman. I think Brendan Fraiser would be great but I think the age difference is too great for it to be believible. I always thought Supes and Lois were pretty close in age. Correct me if I'm wrong Billy, he's our resident Superman expert.
  3. IMAXPoe Jedi Knight

star 2
    I gotta vote yes. I think she would be great in that part.

It's funny because if you look at Hayden in Shattered Glass with his glasses on, he kinda reminds me of Clark. I don't know if he could pull the part off though.
  4. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    So long as they don't cast someone as like Will Shatner oposite her as Superman, i think she'd do a great job.
  5. Maumi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I voted yes. I think she would be great! I think they should get the young man who plays Superman in the Smallsville series to play Superman in the movie! He already knows the part and he is perfect for it and would be a perfect fit with Portman!
  6. AladdinSane Jedi Knight

star 1
    Shatner, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - might be worth a shot.
    Don't know about Natalie though - she'd probably do fine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.