Natalie Portman In Ep VI?

Discussion in 'Montréal' started by Garth_Ranaz, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garth_Ranaz Jedi Padawan

Too good to be true? I know GL is all about adding in effects. But adding in a new character to a series that mentions her breifly? And we know he has never used a flashback. So what's up? Any theories?
  2. Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus

star 4
    simple. he was planning on adding a scene with Jimmy as bail right before the explosion of alderaan, maybe something else like that could be done. instead of begining in the orbit of tatooine, the movie would start in the orbit of alderaan, and we would see Padmé die. or would it really be padmé!!!
  3. Dynath Jedi Knight

star 1
    regaurdless of it being padme, not-padme, Dorme or bob dole It leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

let me change that a bit. lucas is bastardizing his own vision here. he doesn't want others to make stuff up and alter his intentions but he feels free to randomly create and add stuff to his older works. regaurdless of the quality with which he may do so it is simply a sad and pathetic way to breath life into sales of a movie that he hasn't really worked on for 20 years. I personally must say that I will never buy his super-deluxe-mega-hyper edition movies or whatever the hell he is calling them. that even means i won't ever get the DVD's if I have to.
  4. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    I also think it's a bad idea. Why change a winning combination? George, leave it as it is!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.