-=Natalie Portman=-

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by RedRoyalGuard, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twink_Kee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a stalker.
  2. GHOST_RIDER Jedi Youngling

padme probably won't be pregnant in ep3. George will probably just introduce the young luke and leia into the film, since he really won't have time for some small details. There is so much **** that is gonna go down in ep3. Can't wait for that!!! Natalie's a babe, plus she's smart. I wish i could meet her, we're also the same age.
  3. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

I don't care if she is pregnant, she will look good in almost anything to me.
  4. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

I am not a stalker, I would never do such a thing, to a creature that I LOVE. I know I sound all into this, but I just really come into my senses in the last year or so, and am really wanting to meet here.
  5. Skywalk272 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, damn if I wasn't already in love and engaged in the military. I am afraid to meet any of the actors from Star Wars because I'm afraid I would make a fool out of myself. I've promised myself if that happens I wouldn't ask for an autograph.

Anyway, I always thught she was kind of cute but now I'm just going bonkers. So sad. Did anyone see her on Rosie? If I was that guy she hollered at in the Jedi Robes I would have just died and collapsed with ummmmm . . . . dumbfoundedness.

There was a time, right after TPM came out that someone was in the AOL chat rooms claiming to be her, and two people backed it up. Thing was, if you tried to e-mail her - you got some kind of security message so who knows. That is probably the closest I have come to talking to any of them . . . If it was real. I think that would be the one thing I would ask her . . . If she chatted online or not.
  6. os2Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    take a trip (or apply) to harvard and hang out on campus.
  7. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

I will surely go to the campus soon. I will fly from the other part of the US to meet here. Just, I don't know whether I can go to Harvard as a student.
  8. Skywalk272 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think this is why poor Natalie didn't want people to know where she went to school- at least I don't think her parents did. It leaked out somehow. Some secrets can't be kept. She is majoring in phycology, for who knows what. Maybe if you become a phycologist you might meet her as a doc later in life. :)
  9. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

The only treatment for my illness is to meet here, and hopefully link up.
  10. Skywalk272 Jedi Master

star 4
    Why do you keep calling her a HERE? Anyway - see my longer post above. I am sure her security is really tight. Her parents are very protective. Best bet is to find a convention someplace. She'll be doing plenty of those I'm sure.

The only rumer is that she dated Moby for a brief period.
  11. os2Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    i think you mean to meet her, not here.

you could always take a summer class at harvard with actually being enrolled. in fact u could take any class there without being enrolled.. then u could transfer the units to your university. you'd probably end up paying like $700 a unit though
  12. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

Yeah, thats the best place. Half the reason Episode 2 is so good, is because of here.
  13. Double_Sting Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope she's not pregnant in Episode III. Her midriff looks just fine as it is :D
  14. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

If there is a good enough chance, I will play a lot more than that to meet her.
  15. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

She is perfect the way she is, though, just because she will be pregnanat, doesn't mean she will look bad.
  16. Skywalk272 Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude, take deep breath of pure oxegen or something. I think you're starting to hyperventelate. She won't be able to leave her campus. I know you mean no harm but somebody's going to get concerned. That means the kind of life poor Natalie was trying to avoid by staying in smaller films. I guess it can't be helped really.
  17. Jedi Chikara Jedi Master

star 4
  18. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

I know man, I won't do anything stupid. That what makes it tough to be famous, it wouldn't be so hard had she wouldn't be so famous, but then I would likely not know she existed, only in my dreams perhaps.
  19. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

I am no stalker. Stalking spooks people, and that's the last thing I would want to do to her, is to scar her.
  20. Darth was Mauled Jedi Master

star 4
    RedRoyalGuard, you are starting to frighten me. You are beginning to sound like a stalker.
  21. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

OH, jeezes, What kind of stalker though??? LIke go after, or online, what do you mean exactly??
  22. Skywalk272 Jedi Master

star 4
    You might have seen some of her other films? Yet its only with Star Wars she has gotten this kind of media attention. People are learning more about all those actors.
    The thing that makes her interesting to me is the way she handles her fame. I hope she can continue to do so in the same way.
  23. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

I sure want there to be the Kamino civilization, it would be cool to make a clone, then agian, that would be bad. NM, stupid post, disregard.
  24. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

Yes, that is what makes her so attractive in a way. Many others, would become snobby and greedy, but she is acting in a very nice way for sure.
  25. RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

BTW, where is she originally from??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.