main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

-=Natalie Portman=-

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by RedRoyalGuard, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    She is flat in the "first kiss love scene" Only because she had to space out that conversation kind of akwardly (walk all the way from the boat to that balcony). In the mean time-she had this akward but cute smile on her face the whole time. It would have helped if she had gestured to point things out to Anakin as she described them, but her hands just stayed at her sides. Could have been better but oh well. The rest of the time she is very appropriatly uncofortable. While Anakin lays on lines that seem to be a little too pasionate-even for him. Then again I believe this because I have done the same, when I was inexperienced such as he.

2. Darth was Mauled

Darth was Mauled Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2000
    Carrie Fisher is the actress who played Princess Leia in the OT (Original Trilogy).

3. RedRoyalGuard

RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2002
    Don't you guys think there could have been a better choice for Anakin in this film?? He just looks awkward at times.

4. -Madcap-

-Madcap- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    He's a 19 year old Virgin. That's not awkward?

5. RedRoyalGuard

May 21, 2002
    She is nothing like Natalie though.

6. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    Yeah . . . ME!

But seriously no - Hayden made me believe.

To stay on topic, Natalie was supposed to be the more experienced one, but it almost seemed as if Hayden taught her a few things.

7. budaki

budaki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2001
    Perhaps this RoyalRedGuard guy is actually Natalie and is trying to see how much we know about her. Yeah, that's it. She is promoting herself!

Jk. RoyalRedStalker, sure, she is gorgeous, sure we all dream about her(e), but that is where it ends. She is probably a nice person who wants to be left alone.

If you REALLY loved her you would respect her privacy.

"As you can see, my Markup Codes are far more powerful than yours!"

8. RedRoyalGuard

May 21, 2002
    Not saying that man. I am saying that he really didn't look the part in so many scenes. She however was flawless. She even made him look like the baby most of the time.

9. dehrian

dehrian Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    I thought Hayden was excellent. He gave the best performance in the film, IMO.

10. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    buakai - you have some interesting things to say. :) I'm not sure but you might also be making fun of me :D ?

11. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    Yeah but remeber Anakin has lots to whine about. The only thing that makes Padme grumpy is that she can't stay on Coruscant for the vote.

12. RedRoyalGuard

May 21, 2002
    I am not really invading her privacy. Thats why I am not packing my stuff and going to Harvard. I know I sound wierd, but she really is the only one I see as a good person for me. Damn I sound korny, but still.

13. RedRoyalGuard

May 21, 2002
    Some of his 'depressing' scenes, when he does cry from the agony,do look a bit weird. Of all of the Jedi though, he is one of the last that would turn to the dark side in my view.

14. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    I have a bad feeling about this . . . .

15. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Damn, where's Emuboy when we need him?

16. RedRoyalGuard

May 21, 2002
    Really, how so, just curious, I might have the same feeling, but whatever, I still feel the same way.

17. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    Not making fun of you.... at least I don't think so.

In time, you will see RoyalRedRestrainingOrder, that this is all an infatuation, and you should have been concentrating on a girl you actually have a chance with.

18. RedRoyalGuard

May 21, 2002
    EMUBoy????

19. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    Obi Wan : "Come to your senses!"

Examin your feelings logically and try not to confuse characters and media attention with the real person. Though this would warrent a genuine desire to meet the actress and learn more about the true person as we all would . . . You must first let go of your pre-concieved notions and irrational feelings. Otherwise you are either going to end up embaressed or worse. That is the concern of mine and others on this board.

We all like to talk about Natalie. One of the admins is named Padme_Bra for crying out loud. Just tone it down a bit.

20. Sith_Butters

Sith_Butters Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I know how RedRoyalGuard feels. When I got home from the theatre after watch ROTJ back in 83 I was so in love Fisher! The gold bikini didn't help any either!

21. cable1996

cable1996 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2001
    Yeah, ok, First of all, Natalie is a Senior at HARVARD. I betting she would notice you can't seem to tell the difference between "her" and "here", or "scar" and "scare". And as far as not "doing anything crazy", flying across the country and hanging out on campus will probally get you either
    A) maced
    or
    B) a good butt kicking from bodyguard/friends
    or
    C) thrown in jail

EDIT: RedRoyalRestrainingorder, HA!

22. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    easy cable- I don't think he was serious about that.

23. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    Yes, make a distinction you must!

Natalie Portman as Padme
    [image=http://www.natalieportman.com/images/movies/swep2/oswm12.jpg]

Natalie Portman in real life
    [image=http://www.natalieportman.com/images/magazines/esquire-clean-cover.jpg]

oh wait, how is this supposed to dissuade you?

24. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    :eek: I haven't seen that picture before! [face_love]

I think it must have been cold in the studio for alot of the shooting. [face_devil]

25. cable1996

cable1996 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2001
    He might be joking, but I would not be so sure. If he's joking, hes done a lot of research. (I majored in Psych) These are right up the alley. Just making him aware of the consequences on the off chance he is a nut.

I am not a stalker, I would never do such a thing, to a creature that I LOVE. I know I sound all into this, but I just really come into my senses in the last year or so, and am really wanting to meet here.

I will surely go to the campus soon. I will fly from the other part of the US to meet here. Just, I don't know whether I can go to Harvard as a student.

kinda scary if you ask me

EDIT: On a personal note, I prefer the minimum make-up natalie. Those eyes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.