main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

National Kid's Day - August 1st (this Sunday)

Discussion in 'Archive: New Orleans, LA' started by DarthVader1969, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVader1969

DarthVader1969 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2004
    Hi, I belong to the 501st Star Garrison, this is my first posting in the Jedi Council. I will post a formal introduction later on.

The purpose of this thread is to let you know that August 1st is the National Kid's Day, and there will be an event in Fort Polk, Louisiana from 12 noon to 4pm at the Youth Center in Fort Polk. I'll be wearing as a Stormtrooper armor, and my wife will be new as Mara Jade (she's not a member of either 501st, RL, FFN, or the kind), but she's getting hooked of the idea of costuming as a SW character due to the fact that she's been for almost a year with me assisting to events and conventions.

I need the assistance of the local RL, TFFN and anyone in between to come to Fort Polk, and dress as your favorite character to the event, cause this is for the kids and they would love to see SW characters at the event. If you have any questions, contact me thru RSu5987229@aol.com if interested and info.

Robert Suarez
    BH / TK 060

Edit: Spamming the forums (posting same information in multiple forums) is against the TOS

But you are welcome to post information here.

Mid South Regional Discussion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.