main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) 2010: is over. :( Come in and see who won!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etain

Etain Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 2008
    I will surely edit it until it becomes one coherent story and the narrations styles are what I want them to be.
    If the project will be publishable (even if perfected) is something I'll let my test readers decide. I love it, unconcentional as it is... *shrug*

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congrats!! That is seriously awesome, guys :D

Also, if anyone wants to make the winner certificate into an icon, I'll upload it :D

3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm not sure the certificate would work as an icon as it's so big and the icons are so small. I did try and make icons from the smaller pictures but photoshop kept crashing when I tried to open them. :(

4. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    Well, I wrote a lousy 2,500 words... *blush*... but I'll finish it and post it on the Non-SW fanfic board.

What I learned about myself is that I need a better writing space, and I work too much. :p

5. Sauntaero

Sauntaero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2003
    Wow, we collectively wrote over a million words!?!? [face_hypnotized]

Do you plan on finishing/revising your novel or is it something that was just done for fun and will be fondly remembered but never to be seen again?
    Yeah, I have to finish it/get it into a readable state--I got a lot of inspiration from my housemates, and they're all demanding to see it. So I'm still writing...

Did you learn anything about yourself or your writings during the month?
    I reinforced the knowledge that I really do well with a short story/vignette structure. I also gained a lot of practice putting nice sentences together on the fly. Getting better at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.