main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD NationStates

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Dave_Smogcrawler, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave_Smogcrawler

Dave_Smogcrawler Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Have you guys heard of it?

Currently I been playing it cos its only 1 of the few multiplayer game I can actually play on vista :p

This is the website to it

I have four countries in total

Here is a list:

The Kingdom of Methaland

The United States of Utter Moronical Idiocy

The Jingoistic State of Cartel Paradise

The Free Land of Weed Heaven

I know this sounds like I am trying to sell the game to you but in actual I would just like to see what kind of warped countries you could end up with.

I mean even the country that I am trying to create to be the ideal country in my mind is turning out to be a Psychotic Dictatorship. :p (refer to The Kingdom of Methaland)

:p

Anyway hope to see you guys there.

Edit: Actually I would like to see what an ideal country run by MarvintheMartian or Nyder be like. Could be interesting since my ideal is pretty weird already.

Smoggy

2. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    Hi Smoggy longtime!

i played nationstates back in the day. was fun, then my country got out of control. it was a military dictatorship i think

3. Nyder

Nyder Jedi Master star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Well I wouldn't run a country as I don't care about other people's private affairs generally as long as they don't affect me.

I talk about it a lot on my blog - but one person = one country. So 6 billion countries would be ideal. Only need the defences to stop the other 5999999999 from attacking you.

Anyway, nice to hear from you Smoggy and Marvin. I just randomly decided to visit. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.