main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Naughty Nite volunteers needed

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi-knight-FL, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Hi all,
    I will be a volunteer on behalf of my company at the Aquarium on Fri Oct 21st for Naughty Nite. It's a Halloween costume party for 21 & up, cover is $75 which benefits the Aquarium. It's all you can eat and drink and there is a costume contest late into the evening will full access to the Aquarium.

I am looking for volunteers to work 3rd shift (cleanup crew). As a volunteer, you can come at 8pm(no cover) and enjoy the event, then when the doors close at 12am, you can change and help cleanup the place. If you're interested, please PM me with an email address as there is a signup process and you will be an extension of my company.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    working on the 22nd. already and then Lowrey Zooboo that evening. Gee, there is a whole lot of fun things to do.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Ooooh sounds like much fun.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I am off the evening of the 22nd now but am working that day...so don't know how tired I will be.

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
  6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Thanks for the invite Brian. We had a great time.

7. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Brian it was alot of fun last night at the costume party thanks again. Lots of cool costumes and people, the 3 bands were great, food and drinks were good. All free made it even better. Thanks buddy. see ya soon.

8. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    You're welcome Ross & Denise, I appreciate you all taking time out of your busy schedules to help us out on behalf of the Aquarium. I'm glad you all had a good time...I know I did!

I like the Jedi outfit...it really R O C K S man !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.