main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho NBO meeting 4-19-09

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    There will be a short meeting before or after the clone wars viewing of the last 6 episodes.

Agenda
    1. By laws
    Membeship Dues, Elections and or offices, Lifetime memberships,and any laws they may effect. (we did not have a nomination in 2009, but new offices are to take in april)
    2. Star Wars epsode 1 10 year anniversary (possibly Fanboy viewing and then episode 1)
    3. Fandemonium.

Side not i have no problems maintaining the offices i carry now but would like to see our club grow.

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    4. Darth-Viper3k is planing on making a trip to visit this summer wants to know if anyone wants to do any thing as a club. Minis, Movie maybe episode 3 possibly a saturday or sunday. June 12- 21 any thing knowing going on between those dates we can plan somehting.

3. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    As far as the meeting is concerned I don't like the idea of complicating it with a bunch of paperwork. The biggest thing for me is the club simply needs to be more proactive, and that can be done through having even just one event a month.
    I know everyone is huge into mini's, which are fun from time to time, but more variety in the activities will likely be what brings more people in. So that's my two cents. See everyone Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.