main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NC Fan Force BBQ Episode II/NC Symphony Event July 10th!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Pack up the Jawas, Ready those Speeders, Ignite those Sabers and prepare to have fun!

Don aka TallonKaardgamer will be hosting a North Carolina Fan Force BBQ on July 10 at his home in Cary. This promises to be exciting, there are going to be SW Games, Fellowship, Movies, fun and most importantly FOOD!

Doors open at 10 am and the BBQ itself will begin at 11 am and run till 4 or so. Then the fun continues at the Amphitheater at Regency Park as the NC Symphony performs at 7:30 pm at the Amphitheater. This concert will feature music from John Williams, plus the 501st will be there trooping on the grounds. According to the Symphony site the cost of a ticket is $18.00. It's well worth it to hear the Symphony in person.

If you have any questions please be sure to contact Don or myself for more info.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the 10th!!!

****Important Note****

For those of you with Armor and that are going to be trooping for the 501st, there will be a place for you to store your Armor from the heat during the BBQ. Trust me you DO NOT want to leave your armor or helmet in the hot sun during the middle of the summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.