main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

neaner, neaner, neaner!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Rox , Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Since we all know post counts are all that really matter around here. It only took Pittsburgh 5 plus years to pass you guys but we finally did it....I would like to say from the bottom of my heart. Neaner, neaner, neaner!

PS

forceboat! (for Bib if he is still around)

2. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Although I don't know you personally, the fact that you (as a group) not only had the time to pass the BR's in post count over a shorter period of time AND that you (Rox) came here to drop the 'neaner, neaner, neaner' tells me that you've got way too much time on your hands [face_mischief]!

3. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    I used to be a Boston forum regular for years, that's pretty much the only reason I posted this thread. Though it looks like most of the old names are gone like TK7771, Jedi Bib, Darth Dowe and Grand Admiral Reese.

Me personally, I have two jobs. One of which is at the computer so yes Ikind of have way too much time on my hands.

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Yeah. Most of those guys haven't been around here in a looooong time and probably haven't even been on the boards much at all. Every once in a blue moon Bib and 7771 pop up, but that's about it.

My job has me in front of a PC all day long too! So I know what it's like to have plenty of time on my hands as well.

5. Rox

Nov 24, 2000
    That's too bad. I haven't talked to any of those guys in ages and wanted to catch up.

6. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Rox, FWIW Darth Dowe does most of his posting now over on the Foxboro boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.