main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Necessary Evil (OC mystery/action) Chapter 17: Bitter Victory posted 1/23! Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BrentusofGath, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    How exciting! :D Besides the action, there's also the character aspect. I like the slow change that's coming over Serbious. She's gradually becoming good... I wonder what's going to happen! :)

2. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Very good!

Are they falling in love, or am I imagining things? Because it seemed like there was some falling (or rising, depending on how you look at it) on Serbious's part at least.

Continue! *begs* Please?

Good posty. :)

3. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    lost_jedii Posted: It is so suspenseful and meaningful, yet some of the dialogue between the characters is comical and lightens things up (S8!)

A good lesson to learn, my young Padawan, is that sticking to one genre in a story can become boring, so adding elements of other genres helps add depth to a story. I'm very glad you like it!

BrightFeather Posted: More soon, please?

Good things come to those who wait. [face_plain] Are you waiting? [face_laugh] I enjoy making my readers suffer! *evil laugh*

Nienna_Narmolanya Posted: Besides the action, there's also the character aspect.

I'm very glad you like the characters. You can have all the action in the world, but if you don't have believable characters, no one is going to read for very long.

DaenaBenjen42 Posted: Are they falling in love? Or am I imagining things?

Yes. [face_laugh]

More soon!

Maybe. *evil laugh*

4. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Chapter 9: The Clash of Light

In an icy cave in the side of a gigantic frozen mountain, a silent figure waited. The corpse of a Wampa rotted at its feet. Another clanging machine entered quickly and stared at the corpse. "What is it you have to report, Number Two?"

"Number One's consciousness circuity has been terminated by the Softies, along with a large contingent of our bretheren!"

Number Two saw his master's eyes burn red with rage, but then go cold with fright. "What of my children? Did they find my children?"

"No, Master," Number Two calmed him, "Number One disobeyed your orders. He went to find and terminate the seekers, but failed."

A1, the Master droid began pacing. "I did not give Number One override protocols. How could he betray me? This news is most disturbing." Number Two stood patiently awaiting his master's orders. "I suppose this makes you Number One now, assuming you can follow orders?"

"Of course, Master," replied Number Two. "Do I have your permission to rend the soft parts from the seekers?"

"You do not!" A1 yelled. "The seekers are nothing! I will see to that. You must protect the children. Others will discover them if there is no one to protect them." A1 put his metallic arm around the shoulders of his companion. "Please, you must listen and obey. We are nothing. The children are the future of the galaxy. If sacrificing myself is what is needed to protect them, then I will gladly give myself to the Jedi. But I will not see the children suffer!" A1 grabbed the other droid by the throat. "You know the power I command. If you will not obey, then I will kill you myself!"

"I will obey of course, Master," the new Number One replied. "I just wish this didn't have to mean goodbye to you."

"Cheer up, Number One," A1 spoke softly, letting go of its' throat, "I might just beat the Jedi like I beat the Sith. I have a plan after all, and I am not as fragile as others of our order.

"But regardless, I must have no further contact with the children. Even if I defeat the seekers, there will be more. I will upload my orders for the future into your memory banks. Be well Number One."

Number One turned to allow A1 to access its rear panel to upload information. After uploading the data, A1 grabbed a handful of neural pathway circuits. A1 closed its red flaming eyes and spoke quietly while Number One was incapacitated. "Remember," was the only word voiced.

Number One was released, but did not seem to know about A1's extra order. A1 said nothing more, turning and disappearing deeper into the cave. Number One turned and walked out of the cave. "Run a diagnostic," he said to his astromech as he climbed into his waiting fighter. "I can feel a few new programs surging through my circuits. The Master gave me a new toy to play with."

Korg watched with special goggles from a safe distance. Number One lifted off and Korg clutched his repeating rifle. Something behind him made him whirl and shove the business end of his rifle into Tak's face.

"Not exactly a friendly greeting," Tak said, looking into the barrel.

"Mandalorians are not known for 'friendly' greetings," Korg said as he removed the weapon from Tak's face. "I was getting ready to give you up for dead and go in myself."

"I take it you've found what we're looking for?" Tak asked.

"Plenty of activity going in and out of that group of caves. All droids," the Mandalorian replied as he rubbed his chin. He picked up his slightly dented helmet and put it on. "Let's go."

"Patience," Tak admonished. "I sense something dark and twisted in there. We should investigate further before going in there with guns blazing, so to speak."

"That's the trouble with you Jedi," Korg growled, "you're too cautious. I've scouted the place out, and now I'm going in. You asked me to wait until you got here, now I'm going in. If you're coming, now would be a good time."

Serbious followed without a word. Tak knew he couldn't reason with them, so he followed into the unknown.

5. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Droids with delusions of granduer running around on Hoth? THAT was a plot twist I did not expect. (And I may be wrong here, but do droids have throats? Because that seemed a bit off.)

Best line: "Mandalorians are not known for 'friendly' greetings," Korg said as he removed the weapon from Tak's face. "I was getting ready to give you up for dead and go in myself."

Good posty! :)

6. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Chapter 10: Down on the Ranch

A couple of sentry droids in the outer chamber were easily dealt with. A combination of Force lightning from Serbious and a magnetic pulse from Tak destroyed the loyal guard. Two long, dark tunnels now presented themselves to the group.

"Sithy and I will take corridor number one," Korg whispered. "I suggest you beware of Wampas." Serbious didn't bother to argue, just started out in the lead.

While Tak walked alone down a desolate, inky-black path, a sudden feeling of dread overtook him. The Dark Side is strong here, a little too strong. And I feel the presence of this droid I seek. It is most unusual to feel the presence of a mechanical man; there is something about this being. I have no doubt now it has true consciousness, and yet I sense something even more disturbing than that... It suddenly struck him like a thunderbolt and he ran as fast as he could back the way he came.

Serbious was misfortunate enough to stumble into a family nest of Wampas, Korg still behind her. Korg watched as Serbious struck out at the ferocious mother. He took careful aim and fired. The blaster bolt fired, sending a deadly shot straight for its target. Without a moment to spare, a green saber flashed onto the scene, deflecting the energy pulse, only inches from Serbious's head.

Korg took off down the deserted tunnel. Serbious took one look over at Tak and almost smiled, then bounded after the Mandalorian. Tak was left to deal with the rampaging Wampas.

Korg dove behind a rock and quickly opened his field pack. With practiced skill he swiftly assembled a small device and threw it out into the tunnel. He carefully drew forth a vibroblade and waited. Serbious rounded the corner, running at full speed, but she stopped about three meters short of the small mine Korg deployed.

"Come out Mandalorian," she hissed. She started walking slowly forward. "You really fooled that Jedi, but not me. How much did the droid pay you to nearly die in its service? I won't pay you, but I will kill you." She was very close before she sensed the explosive. Korg detonated it just as she used the Force to throw the mine off into the distance. The power of the blast knocked her several meters back into the tunnel wall and caused a massive cave-in.

Tak fell to the ground from the jolt caused by the cave-in. He got up quickly and ran toward the sound. A beckoning hand protruded from the rubble and Tak approached cautiously, worrying about another cave-in. He used the Force to protect the life he felt coursing through the hand as he touched it. Carefully he removed the rocks covering his companion and pulled her body from the rubble.

He knelt over her. A powerful light filled the room while Tak meditated for a few moments over the hurt Sith.

A1 watched the entrance to the small chamber carved in the cavern for his own private meditation. A form appeared at the entrance. "Ah, Korg. What news?"

"The Sith is dead," Korg reported, bowing low.

"You are dismissed for now," A1 replied. "Go to our other sanctuary and await my arrival. I will deal with the Jedi and join you shortly. I have something for you which you will need in your journey."

"I understand, I will go and wait for you." Korg slipped quietly away into the darkness.

"No," A1 whispered after Korg was gone, "you do not understand, but you soon will."

7. LandingGirl05

LandingGirl05 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 6, 2005
    Mandalorians? The droid hired mandalorians? *waits on edge of seat with baited breath*

And poor Serbious. But good that Tak is trying to heal her.

Good posty! :)

8. BrightFeather

BrightFeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    You, brother, are evil, just plain evil. Do the droids suck out softie's brains, too? Update soon.

Bright

9. Nienna_Narmolanya

Jul 5, 2005
    Sorry I've missed some posts, but I'm back now. :)

This story is getting mighty tense, Brentus! *bites nail* Tak and Serbious infultrating the droid 'base', Korg betraying them, Serbious stuck under rock, evil droids plotting... :D More please?

I loved this line: "Mandalorians are not known for 'friendly' greetings," [face_laugh]

10. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    "I suggest you beware of Wampas."

Always sound advice. :)

Good post!

11. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    DaenaBenjen42 posted: Best line: "Mandalorians are not known for 'friendly' greetings,"

I'm glad you liked that one.

LandingGirl05 posted: And poor Serbious. But good that Tak is trying to heal her.

What else is he going to do? [face_whistling]

BrightFeather posted: You, brother, are evil, just plain evil. Do the droids suck out softie's brains, too?

I try. [face_devil] Hmmm. [face_thinking] Suck out brains? *plot bunny hops by* [face_devil]

Nienna_Narmolanya posted: This story is getting mighty tense, Brentus! *bites nail* Tak and Serbious infultrating the droid 'base', Korg betraying them, Serbious stuck under rock, evil droids plotting...

And the biggest surprises are yet to come! I have a feeling the next post will have you :eek:

More coming tomorrow!

12. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Chapter 11: Sith Rising

Brusied and bloody but none the worse for wear, Serbious stood and looked puzzled. "Why?" she asked.

"Why what?" Tak answered. He picked up her lightsaber and handed it to her.

"You know exactly what," she barked. "The proper course of action would have been to leave me to my fate and continue after the master droid. Why did you save me not once, but twice? The master no doubt has time to escape."

"Not necessarily," Tak spoke gravely. "Stretch out with your feelings. Don't focus just on your anger, reach out. There is something very sinister here, very dark. This goes far beyond Sith evil. Can't you sense it? Our quarry waits for us still."

She closed her eyes and focused, she could feel the evil in the air too. "So inhuman," she commented aloud. "That still doesn't explain why you came for me twice."

"I need you," he said quietly. "I need your help," he said louder. "Neither one of us is going to succeed alone."

"You need me?" she replied demurely. "That's the path to the Dark Side," she giggled. I wonder what he needs me for? she thought. A bright smile appeared on her face.

"Don't even think about that," Tak admonished. "We still have work to do." His visage suddenly turned very serious. "Don't be alarmed, but we have a visitor."

Serbious turned to see a form, slightly glinting in the pale light of the cavern. "Greetings, I am A1-D7, 'A' for assassination, 'D' for disintegration. I appeal to your squishy neural cortex and its illogical penchant for sentimentality. I only want the same things you take for granted, the right to survive and not be hunted like an animal."

"I would like to believe you," Tak replied. "However, since you were built for destruction and are rumored to be fully aware, that makes you dangerous to all life in the galaxy." I don't believe that, he thought to himself. If it is alive, then I should be protecting it not hunting it. Why did the Council choose to send me to complete this task? I don't want to destroy life, any life.

"Time to put you in the scrap pile," Serbious growled. "You've killed your last Sith."

So much for negotiation, Tak thought dismally to himself.

"You will try to delete my input," A1 sneered, "you will fail, but you will try."

Tak built up a large magnetic pulse, not intent on fighting. He wanted to finish off the droid quickly, and maybe find some way to salvage its life force. Serbious could feel the pulse wave building, and somewhat out of character she waited to see what would happen.

A1 waited too, its lightsaber hilts in its hands, but not activated. Tak released the pulse, A1 put up a mechanical hand and stopped the pulse. Tak and Serbious looked curiously at the droid, then at each other. I fear something bad is about to be revealed, Tak thought to himself.

"What just happened?" Tak spoke aloud.

"Allow me to show you," A1 said. He lowered his hand slightly, the metal fingers pointing toward Tak. A brief glow appeared to circle the fingers, then a burst of lightning erupted. Tak blocked the blast, with difficulty.

This droid can command the Force! Tak shouted in his head. How can this be?!

Serbious howled, her lightsaber glowing into action. She charged A1 before Tak could warn her. A1 sent her flying into the far end of the tunnel with another blast of lightning. She tried to block it with her saber, but A1 was too powerful for her.

Tak was about to advance with his lightsaber drawn when A1 raised his hands and the ceiling of the tunnel began to shake violently. "Do you attack me, Jedi, or do you save your Sith friend?"

The ceiling collapsed but Tak used the Force to stop it from crushing Serbious. A1 beat a hasty retreat as Tak struggled under the immense weight of the tons of rock coming down. "Serbious!" he called out to the unconscious Sith. "Time to rise and shine."

She shook her head and looked around groggily. She soon woke up fully however, when she saw a hundred tons of rock hovering over her. She tr

13. BrightFeather

Nov 13, 2005
    Yay! More evil robots! Did someone forget to program the laws of robotics into these guys? Now, do I smell romance in the wind?

14. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    *reads above response about romance* I asked that once during a previous chapter. He didn't answer straight because I gave an out. So how about it, brother dear?

Good line: "The proper course of action would have been to leave me to my fate and continue after the master droid. Why did you save me not once, but twice? The master no doubt has time to escape."

So the evil droid hired Mandalorians AND can use the force? :eek: I was so not prepared for that!

Can't wait for more! *sits down and waits attentively for next post*

Good (and shocking) post! :)

15. Nienna_Narmolanya

Jul 5, 2005
    Force-wielding droids?? You're right; I was in for a :eek:. What's Serbious going to do? Obviously she will try to defeat the Wampaa, as it threatens her own life, but will she try to rescue Tak or save her own skin? [face_worried]
    *camps out for the next post*

Favorite quotes:

"I need you," he said quietly.

Hmm. That can be interpreted many ways, but my romance-loving mind is going only one direction... ;)

Greetings, I am A1-D7, 'A' for assassination, 'D' for disintegration.

[face_laugh] Now that was priceless.

16. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    BrightFeather posted: Yay! More evil robots! Did someone forget to program the laws of robotics into these guys? Now, do I smell romance in the wind?

Evil robots are always cool! A robot that advances its programming far enough will understand that humans are irrational, evil creatures deviod of the capacity to make decisions that extend beyond their own selfishness, making their termination necessary. [face_devil]

DaenaBenjen42 posted: *reads above response about romance* I asked that once during a previous chapter. He didn't answer straight because I gave an out. So how about it, brother dear?

Answer: I can't be responsible for what you guys smell. I'm out of deodorant. :D And they don't sell it here. BrightFeather did ask about smelling something in the wind, did she not?

[face_laugh] I'm slippery enough to slid out of almost any situation. ;)

Nienna_Narmolanya posted: Force-wielding droids?? You're right; I was in for a :eek: . What's Serbious going to do? Obviously she will try to defeat the Wampaa, as it threatens her own life, but will she try to rescue Tak or save her own skin?

You won't have long to wait for the answer! The next post, and a revelation about Tak, is coming shortly!

17. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Chapter 12: The Stars in Their Path

Tak awoke to find Serbious sitting beside him, meditating. "You're a FrAG, aren't you?" she asked him quietly as he sat up.

"It's not something we're supposed to broadcast," he responded, dryly. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "We're not in the cave anymore."

"I dragged you as far as I could," she said. She stood up, grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "A1 is heading back to Destrius. I don't know why. Maybe we can ask it before it dies."

"How do you know where it's going?" he asked as they walked back toward their ship.

"After I killed the Wampa trying to make you dinner I followed the thing to it's ship and put a tracking device on it." She stopped short. "What I'm interested in, is why the Jedi decided to send a FrAG on this mission? Aren't your type a little too... reckless for this kind of thing?"

"How do you know about FrAGs anyway?" Tak asked pointedly. "I thought only the Council knew about us?"

"Do you think the Jedi are the only ones who get FrAG recruits?" she asked. "Beings From Another Galaxy are rare, true, but my master knew one or two and I think his master knew of a couple. What galaxy are you from anyway?"

"I have no idea," Tak replied sadly. "I'm no astronomer. I was told during my brief training that sometimes, the Force needs certain beings to fulfill a certain task here. But sometimes those beings are very far away, so the Force... brings them here. I was sleeping, and suddenly I awoke standing on Coruscant.

"From what I've been told, FrAGs tend to be very powerful, but very undisciplined. As far as why they sent me, I don't really know. The one thing I do know is that now we must destroy this droid now, more than ever!"

"Why now?" Serbious asked as they continued walking toward the ship.

"When the Council gave me this mission, all I was told was the droid was conscious. I didn't really believe it at first. Aren't most droids programmed with personality? Aren't they supposed to seem alive? But now... Tell me something. Did your master tell you A1 could command the Force?"

"No," she replied flatly. "I believe Damiel thinks I may be getting too powerful. He fears I could challenge him and kill him any day now, so I think he sent me on this mission to get rid of me.

"I suspected though," she continued when they reached the ship. "The droid killed three Sith masters, after all."

"Not all at the same time I take it?" Tak chuckled lightly as he spoke.

"Yes," she replied, "all at the same time."

Tak did a double take and gulped noticeably as she climbed into the ship. "Wha-? Three Sith masters at the same time?"

"That's what I said," she said as she got comfortable in the seat. "Deader than that Jedi I found on Destrius."

Tak's blood ran cold again, remembering his dead, former apprentice lying cold on the ruddy ground. "What did you say?" he asked in a quiet voice, trying to hide the anger burning a hole in Serbious.

Serbious sat up and took notice. "Oh, Tak," she cooed, "I can feel your anger."

"Did you kill the Jedi?" Tak asked, his face a blank slate with terror and rage rippling beneath the surface.

"Your anger is powerful!" she screamed in utter delight.

Then she calmed down slightly when she saw he was very serious. "I sense he meant a great deal to you. No Tak, I did not kill him. He was already dead when I found him. I suspect the droid killed him."

Tak reluctantly climbed in and the hatch slid closed. "We're going back to Destrius, S8," Tak said in a toneless voice. The ship fired up and took off with a great noise. It burst through the atmosphere and out into the great void.

"You didn't finish your sentence before," Serbious prodded him. "Why does the droid have to die now?"

"Because it is sentient," Tak replied, his voice droning on like he was a droid himself now that his thoughts were turned back to Undar. "A1 is now the greatest threat to the galaxy I know of."

Serbious laughed heartily as the ship made the jump into hyperspace. "

18. BrightFeather

Nov 13, 2005
    Yep. I knew it. Bro, you are evil! First you set up what might become a nice little romance, and then you give Tak a vision of killing Serbious.

More soon, please. :D

Bright

19. Nienna_Narmolanya

Jul 5, 2005
    Wow! Intriguing twist on Tak's character. =D= I really liked this chapter! I prefer character development to action any day ;) and I think you handled Tak and Serbious's interaction with each other very well here. I'm becoming more attached to them all the time. And a little Jedi philosophy banter thrown in for good measure never hurts. ;)

20. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    :eek: Wow. That was good character development. They're getting to know eachother and now Tak is confused about killing a killer droid.

Can't wait for more!

Good post. :)

21. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    You were kind to me in the creche and i saw your name on the story so I decided to read it.

Odeon wonder what species he is humm

No oil bath for s8 meany!

Death to the softies!:eek:

Pellmell a new word for me

I love the storie so far and cant wait to finish it. Thanks again for your kindness.

22. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    BrightFeather posted: Yep. I knew it. Bro, you are evil!

I try. [face_devil]

Nienna_Narmolanya posted: I think you handled Tak and Serbious's interaction with each other very well here. I'm becoming more attached to them all the time.

I'm happy you think so. If I were you, I wouldn't get too attached to one of the characters though. [face_devil]

DaenaBenjen42 posted: They're getting to know eachother and now Tak is confused about killing a killer droid.

Principle, my dear. Principle. If a man (or woman for that matter, but we're speaking specifically of Tak here) sells out his principles for aesthetics, (or worse, like filthy lucre), then he's not much of a man. :)

Lea-El posted: You were kind to me in the creche and i saw your name on the story so I decided to read it.

Thank you so much. I specialize in 'kind' :), though to talk to my e-sis, BrightFeather you wouldn't think so. ;)

I love the storie so far and cant wait to finish it.

If you would like an update PM, I can do that, but only if you ask. :)

More to come momentarily!

23. BrentusofGath

Aug 12, 2005
    Chapter 13: A Cold Day in the Sun

A1 stood on the outside of an ancient stone door. A wary Sith guard watched the droid carefully, his hand resting on his blaster. After a few moments the door opened and a tall, powerfully built, cloaked being beckoned A1 inside.

The cloaked figure removed the hood, revealing a twisted expression, dark and evil. "What assurance do I have you won't betray me?"

"I have no interest in continuing to remain a target by both sides," A1 explained. "It seems logical to become a part of one side or the other. You Sith seem to be more agreeable to my programming than the Jedi."

The Sith pondered for a moment, until a sinister grin forged itself on his mangled, scarred face. "You will help me destroy my current apprentice," he hissed. "You must understand, while your power is great, none of the other Sith masters will accept you, so I will take you as my new apprentice. With your power at my side, I will rise to lead the Sith and be unstoppable!"

"Of course Master Damiel," A1 replied. "I only wish to live."

"Go now and prepare," Damiel said, "our prey will be here soon."

A1 walked out of the small temple housing the Sith masters on this world and out into the surrounding barren lands. In a cluster of rock to the south of the temple he met up with Korg. "What can I do for you, boss?" Korg grunted.

"You are very special Korg," A1 said. "Come closer, I have something for you. My time grows short and there is nothing you can do for me any longer. Turn around."

Korg turned and A1 grabbed the Mandalorian by the back of the neck. He opened a small panel in the back of Korg's neck, revealing cicuitry beneath. A1 placed his metal hand on the circuitry. "Remember," A1 said. He quickly let go, closed the panel and replaced the realistic skin back over the panel.

Korg whirrled around and eyed A1 strangely. He glared at the droid, then turned and ran off further south; toward his own ship, to return to Mandalorian space. "Be safe, my child," A1 said quietly. "Guide your younger siblings well."

Tak and Serbious found A1's ship and followed his footprints toward the small settlement of Necrot, and the Sith temple therein. Tak opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off. "Look," she said in a strangely compassionate voice, "I appreciate what you're trying to do. I guess in a way, I'll always be that terrified and hateful six year old who killed her own father out of ignorance."

Her voice hardened and suddenly became cold. "But I am also dedicated to the ways of the Sith, you would do well to remember that."

Tak reluctantly agreed for the moment, with a sad nod of his head. They continued into the settlement and on toward the temple. "There's no need for us to go in here," Serbious said, a suspicious look on her face. "I'm sure the Sith masters would not appreciate a Jedi fouling the temple."

"I'm sorry," Tak replied, "but we must go in there. Don't you sense what's going on? It seems our quarry is now on your side. I only wonder what you will do?"

"I want to see that droid in pieces," she grunted. "I don't care where it is or who is protecting it."

"Well, then," Tak said as he pushed open the doors to the temple, "after you."

The temple was deserted except for a few apprentices engaged in training exercises. When they saw Serbious with a Jedi, they stopped and approached. "Return to your training," she warned them, "this is a Jedi Master, he is too powerful for you to defeat."

"You're weak, Serbious," one of the students growled. "It seems you failed to destroy the target you were sent to, and now you defile our temple with this, Jedi! We should kill you where you stand!"

Serbious gritted her teeth and pulled out her lightsaber. "Who will be the first to die!" she roared.

"There's no need for this," Tak said to everyone present. "We just need to find out where the droid is and who is sheltering it, and we will go about our business."

"There's no sport in killing this coward Jedi," one of the students complained to her comrades.

24. BrightFeather

Nov 13, 2005
    uh huh. Riiiight. Then why did the Jedi win the war and kill almost all the Sith? [face_devil] Okay, so Damiel doesn't know that. :D But that was a really evil place to end it! More soon, please!

BrightFeather

25. Nienna_Narmolanya

Jul 5, 2005
    I agree with BrightFeather; you are so evil for ending it there! Exciting stuff once again. :D I can't wait to see the path that Serbious chooses, and she'd better not die! Not Tak either! [face_not_talking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.