main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Necro Details?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by PrincessElaina, Sep 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I will come after I get off of work so I guess about 6pm on Fri.

2. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Gabby,
    Wear whatever you want. I've a feeling whatever you choose, it'll look great.

3. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I will be checking in at the table at 9am on friday and I may go change in to my costume at that time. Do we have any cards or flyers to hand out to people? If for some reason no one is manning the table for an amount of time we should have some info on fanforce they can take with them.

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    We can make some up this week. WHat exactly do we want to say?

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey Matt the banner is all most done, its looking very cool. Let us know what you want for the table.

6. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I have paper, ink, card stock and business cards. what do you need? I will only have the next 2 days to print things up so let me know ASAP...thanks

7. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
  8. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    sorry for the late reply. Just some simple flyers or business cards with the chapter name, website address, and if possible the logo. Not sure the exact quantity, I would expect a good deal of traffic over the weekend though. If you need some money reimbursed for printing and supplies I will chip in.

9. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Matt the banner is all done now and it looks freaking awsome dude, your gonna love it. We'll see you and Annie tomorrow night when you guys come to pick it up.

10. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    What hotel is this at again? I hope to be able to leave work early and depending on traffic I hope to be there by 5:30pm Fri. I will look for you guys at the table.

11. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Hyatt Regency, located at 211 North Tampa Street. check the necro site for exact driving directions. I'm heading out there tonight, if anyone needs to get ahold of me I will have my cell phone on me [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]. Hope to see everyone there!

12. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Hey guys I will be out at the table around noon, had to take care of a few things. See ya.

13. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    This was fun !!!

Thank you for the call Matt(thanx Ross), it was nice to see you and Annie again, you all looked great in your vampire costumes.

It was also nice meeting and hanging out with Jamie and Alison at the table and seeing some of the Rocky Horror show with them.
    p.s. got you all in my pda for the 13th (don't use whiteout...[face_laugh])

14. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    It was nice seeing you folks last night...really enjoyed hanging out with you...loved the zorro costume!!!!

15. briansview

briansview Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    I enjoyed meeting everyone at the table last night. I look forward to getting with this group in the future.

Brian
    Sidious
    The Emperor

16. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    I had a great time yesterday. Good to meet some new people. Looking forward to tonight.

17. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    The convention, though small has turned out to be a lot of fun. Saw lots of other universe friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Starfleet, Rennisance, and lots of Vampires I knew from the past. Thanks to Matt and Annie for manning the table, printing up flyers and getting Ross and I dinner while we manned the table. Ross had a great time being a Vampire hunter in Carpe Noctium while Matt was a vampire. It was great getting to hang out with Annie while the boys chased around in the night. The hotel Cheesecake was to die for and the company was a lot of fun. I got lots of compliments on my snake gown and I am looking forward to checking out the last of the con today. Met lots of folks interested in Star Wars and even sat right down from Timothy Zahn and Peter David (2 well known writers of Star Wars Saga books).
    The Masqurade was a hoot with great and not so great costumes. Made friends with TONY the tiger after the cereal box attacked him.[face_beatup] Long story... The elevators were a letdown and there were some strange goings on in the halls waiting for them 8-} [face_frustrated] but Annie and I just laughed and moved on.
    Again thanks to Matt and Annie for a great time.=D=
    Saw Darth Lego Maul and I_Love_Fetts. Looking forward to the 13th if I can work it in my schedule.

18. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    Wow where do I begin....had a freaking great time! Thank you to Ross and Denise for manning the table and letting us get our grub on :) Had a lot of fun Ross, playing Carpe Noctem with you, excellent job surviving till the very end. Marie, Brian, Jamie, Allison thank you for coming out and hanging around during the weekend and I hope a certain someone enjoys their black variant clone pilot ;) The con was very good this year and the hotel worked for some things and not so well for others, but things went smoothly. Meeting Peter David and Timothy Zahn was an honor as well as meeting the many other authors that were on hand. We had a good amount of traffic at the table so don't be surprised to see some new faces on here. Got a lot of good pics should be posted on the site soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.