main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Need 1 ticket for 12:01 at Green Valley Ranch

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    A friend of mine waited too long and is without a ticket. Anyone got one they want to sell?

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Actually, I could use 1 more ticket too. A friend of mine also waited too long.

3. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    It would be interesting if we were looking for a ticket for the same person. :D

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    My friends name is Phil.

5. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    My friend's name is not Phil.

6. SkywalkerG

SkywalkerG Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    How much does everyone want to pay for them? i'll ask around.

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, I mean, I'd like to pay normal price. $10. But I'd be willing to pay $15 if need be.

8. SkywalkerG

Apr 22, 2000
    I'll let anyone i know whos going know. I doubt they'll give up there experience and ticket for regular price. lol.

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, like, let's say they bought a ticket at GVR, but don't wanna be a part of the big crowd, so they decide to go to another theater, I'll buy their ticket, and they can buy a ticket to another theather.

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, I am kinda hoping that someone ends up with an extra ticket and wants to sell it.

For instance, they end up not being able to go, or their friend can't go with them, etc.

11. SkywalkerG

Apr 22, 2000
    We'll i'll put it this way , i've got 4 tickets of mine own i'll put up for sale for 10.25 each. what i paid from fandango was 9 bucks plus one dollar charge from fandango.. and the new orleans DLP show is going for 9.25 , so if someone wants to buy all 4, i'll accept. But heres the catch as well.. my friend also has another group of 4 (tickets), which he will sell for 13 dollars a piece.

We'll like to get all of them sold. Its an all or nothing deal.

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    all or nothing as in all 8 need to be sold at one time, or they just need to be sold in groups of 4?

Moron and me make 2 tickest, we may be able to find takers for the other 2, if it's a group of 4.

13. SkywalkerG

Apr 22, 2000
    Sorry. i could have worded that post better. anyways, i have 4 tickets and my friend purchased 4 as well. but i wont ditch my friend for the showing. So i HAVE to have all 8 sold. in order for any to be sold. =(

I'm pretty cheap on money right now too. Dont even know if i wanna go see star wars a second time if i cant see it DLP the first time. =(

And by the time, IF, we sell them all.. it may be too late for the DLP showing. So if something doesnt come up soon. We'll see you guys at Green Valley. I just love DLP after Sams Town for Attack of the Clones.

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, gimmie a couple days, I might be able to take a few of them off your hands, but not 8, and whats this 13 bucks a pop business? Why are HIS tickets more expensive than yours?

15. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    You can get them on Fandango. I am going to the 12:05. Is any other fan going on May 18th? Maybe we could hook up.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay, My buddy Phil said he would buy all of your 8 tickets for a total price of $93, which is your listed price (provided this is the 12:01 showing at Green Valley Ranch). He is going to make a user name and post here himself, and talk to you about payment arrangements and what not.

MoronDude, Phil said he could hook you up with guaranteed 1 ticket for your friend.

17. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    hey Phil, If you buy those tickets, Ill get one off of ya, maybe two.

Ill be in Vegas from the 18th to the 22nd.

18. SkywalkerG

Apr 22, 2000
    That sounds good. Let me know. Saturday i work a 10am to 10pm. so please excuse me for not being on at all tomorrow.

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll definatly take one, and if he has spare a second one, I'll take another. If not, no biggie! AWESOME!!! :D

20. hapninbob

hapninbob Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    I also need a ticket for the show if someone has a extra. Are they only showing it in one theater or many

21. ElCapitan

ElCapitan Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    hey skywalkerG this is phil i will buy all 8 as Talon said i will have all 93 dollars on monday if you want to meet up we can arange something. like meeting at faustos i will be known as red condor you will go up to the register and order a bean burrito and tell him to hold the mayo he will give you a ticket which will be completely useless. go to the end of the resturant i will be in the back with a sticker saying "hello my name is... RED CONDOR. come up to me and ask me this special question "how many people with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a lightbulb" and my answer will be "i dont know wanna ride bikes." please bring the tickets in a briefcase marked confidential and have them unmarked. i will have a black duffel bag in small bills untraceable meaning they will be in all 1's. make the switch and then the transaction will be complete. or you can post i will check tonight.

phil

22. SkywalkerG

Apr 22, 2000
    Cool. i will talk to my buddy with the other 4. and we just gotta verify that we can pick up 8 tickets for the orleans 1210 showing. and we should be set. i work 1-6 tomorrow. and am off tues and wed. so we can work something out to meet somewhere.

23. SkywalkerG

Apr 22, 2000
    Ok we bought new tickets on Fandango. The 8 tickets for 1201 am showing at Green Valley are yours as soon as we can arrange to meet up.

24. ElCapitan

ElCapitan Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    okay thats cool i appreciate it i would have sat at home and cried all night long if i would have missed out on the tickets. lets meet on tuesday when you dont have work because i am currently a bum and unemployed is that cool?

25. SkywalkerG

Apr 22, 2000
    Definately cool to meet up on Tuesday. Pick the place. I live in the Henderson area. I've got AIM too. Same username as my forum name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.