main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon need a cake topper!!!! where do I look???

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey every one, Im sorry I havent been around for a while but as erik said in one of my posts a few days ago it just seems every ones lost intrest :_| well also I got caught up in this strange thing called a relationship....wierd lol, any ways i wanted to see if any of yous guyz...or galz know how to get a star wars cake topper.....oh yeah ITS FOR MY WEDDING CAKE!!!!!!! holy moly!!!!she said yes!!!! lol and shes agreed to have a star wars wedding cake topper!!! and I want to know if any one is interested in maybe suitin up??? i gotta see if thatll fly with the lil missus first [face_praying]
    help me OFF youre my only hope
    it would be greatly appriciated guys
    thanks Jim

2. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Congrats Jim.
    As for a cake topper, I committed the ultimate collector's sin of opening an action figure and using it as my wedding cake topper (Han & Leia action figures). We had 7 cheese cakes, so we used it as our top tier cake. Of course I asked to have that included in our wedding as it is part of me.

Look around for loose figures at shops or local cons, or use your own collection pieces. Just some ideas.

-Eric

3. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Congrats, Jim. If you need a bounty hunter to show up at your wedding, jsut let me know! ;)

As for cake toppers, I'll ask around. I am part of a Star Wars yahoo group, too. Someone might know something.

- Bill

4. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey guys, thanks for the congrats I am one lucky guy to have found my gem. And we have had that heart wrenching discussion of actually opening a couple of my figures....NNNOOOO!!!! lol naw im kidding, its actually a cool idea, shes willing to show me that she loves me by letting me put that on the cake and im showing her by opening some collectors pieces ;)....and were in hot discussion now as for the cos-play action!!! that would be uber rad!!! is there a way we could get say 3 or 4 stormtroopers Bill your Fett style mandallor and a Vader??? she would be sold!!!
    You guys are great for helpin out thanks a ton
    Jim

5. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    You give me a date, Jim, and I will make sure the Mando is up to par!

- Bill

6. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I checked around with some friends of mine, Jim, and they said that they didn't know of any officially licensed Star Wars brand cake toppers. So, I guess that means that it have to be action figures.

Why not just start looking now for action figures, specifically for the cake, instead of opening your collectibles? Would that be bad form? I'm sure I could find a nice Luke/Mara dual pack to donate to the cake, for you? ;)

- Bill

7. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Is there any stormtroopers or just the one mandalorian??
    AAAAGGGGHHHH we have found the han solo but we cant find a good leia!!!!! I hated to say it but all the newer leia figs look like she men lol it sucks!!!and we cant have han marry Padme thats mixing genres thats a sin!!! lol
    boy who knew this would be so tough lol...thanks for looking into it bill

8. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Are you dead set on Han Solo? Maybe some other couple combination could work, like I suggested before, prhaps Luke and Mara; Anakin and Padme; Duchess Satine and Obi-Wan (if they have a Duchess Satine action figure)???

How about the Organas, Bail and Breha?

Breha
    http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Collection-Build---Droid-Factory/dp/B001JI2PAA/ref=sr_1_272?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1288975111&sr=1-272

Bail
    http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Collection-Build-Droid-Factory/dp/B001JI2PAU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1304021144&sr=1-1

- Bill

9. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Those are all killer suggestions and I actually mentioned to Autumn maybe doing Luke and Mara Jade since shes a red head, but she said " well that would be great for your brother and you but how many people. I believe we settled on the power of the force freeze frame bespin Han and either the power of the Jedi bespin escape Leia or the cerimonial Leia
    :) I definatly appriciate all the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.