main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA need a good reason to dress up?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by darth_avery, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_avery

darth_avery Jedi Youngling star 3

May 22, 2002
    My nephew has decided that he wants a Star Wars Birthday Party and my sister asked me to get in contact with you guys about whether or not you guys with costumes would like to make an appearence. there will be a lot of little kids there who will totally buy into it. if you are with the 501st or rebel legion that would be even better. i realize it's kinda...well, out of the ordinary (even for us) but my sister asked and being the nice person that i am, i answered her request. the party would be in June, so if you are interested or if you have any friends that are interested pm me and i'll get the all the info you'll need from my sister.

2. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Sent you a PM about this.

3. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    if you need extra help contact myself or some other RL members from around SC.

4. Theatrix

Theatrix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2001
    Where is the party going to be? I am sure we can get at least a trooper or two to show up. We probably need to keep the total time to an hour or so due to needing to keep the helmets on constantly at a party.

Tim
    501st Legion XO

5. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    This would be awesome! Just let us know when so we can find out if we have time/keep the date open.

6. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    well his birthday is the 21st, and like i told Shawn in a pm, i don't know if that's going to be the day of the party or not. i'll confirm everything with my sister and get back to you with full details but it'll be in a pm so all my sister's personall info isn't all over the boards(just being carefull). Thanks everyone. this is awesome! Avery (My nephew) is going to have the best birthday of anyone i know!

7. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Is he the reason your name is Darth_Avery?

Remember before answering Lilja, I am StUpId!!!!!

8. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Well, I'll be out of town the 21st through 26th, so I won't be able to attend if it's that weekend. Just FYI.

9. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    What else have you heard DA?

10. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    party starts at 1pm on the 21st at my house in costa mesa. there will be LOTS of kids and SW fans there. my sister said for those who are interested to come around 2/2:30...you can stay for the whole party and enjoy the festivities (food and drink included). if you PM me i'll send you my address and phone #.

BTW-my mom and sister were wondering how much something like this would cost? to have Costumed characters at a birthday party?

i'll definately contact RL and 501st about this and see what i can dig up. thanks guys. ur great!

11. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    You don't have to worry about contacting the 501st as Theatrix is the Legion XO and as far as that RL I am the So Ca, Base XO.

As far as cost. There is no cost. We are not able to accept any money for events such as these. Lets just say that the people over at LFL would not be happy if we were doing something like this for profits.

I will be there so count me in. I'll bring this up at the meeting on June 1st as well. I'll shoot you a PM for directions.

12. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    then i'll be there June 1st! thanks a bunch.

13. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Oh, I see, June 21st. I thought you meant May 21st. I might be able to show up for that :)

14. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    costa mesa? hmmm, must look that up on a map......i would love to go

15. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
  16. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    That sounds so cool, Dam I wish I had Anakin finished! :_|

17. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    i kinda need a final head count of everyone coming to the party so i can accomodate them with food and dinks. it's in 2 days! i'm really exited and it's not even my birthday...what a dork!

18. SRB_Jedi_Knight

May 25, 2002
    Hey D_A figure 2 people from OCSWS will be there as of now.

19. darth_avery

May 22, 2002
    great! 2 stormtroopers from 501st are coming also! do you need anything? dirctions, my #?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.