main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need a Grievous Timeline

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Mike-Sunrider, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-Sunrider

Mike-Sunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 4, 2003
    Can I please have a timeline of grievous ranging from his first appearence continuing with all his battles and then finally his appearance in ep3.

Thanks.

2. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    We don't know his full story, since about half of the material in which he's appearing hasn't been released yet.

[obligatory]OMG spoliers!1 u hav ruind episodee 3 4 me 4 evar, even if the spolier s painfuly obvios!1[/obligatory]

3. Mike-Sunrider

Oct 4, 2003
    lol changed the spoiler. :p.

But during what time was his attack on the core worlds?

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I think his only appearances so far are the cartoon (4 months ABG), Clone Wars Adventures Free Comic Book Day issue/CWA vol 2 set around 5 months ABG and then the mentions of "the General" in a few HNN articles somewhere in the "teen" months ABG as well as Durge's Lance and the capture of Duro around, I believe 21-22 months ABG. Lastly he shows up in Boba Fett #5 (and probably 6) set 31 months ABG.

Then there's the upcoming 4-issue miniseries that Grievous will appear in which we don't have any other info on, as well Labyrinth of Evil, Republic Commando and probably Season 3 of the cartoon.

Ultimate AOTC & the Clone Wars Timeline

5. Mike-Sunrider

Oct 4, 2003
    Is corellia participating in the war?

Is it ok for me to let Grievous conquer it?

6. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    It's your fanfic, you can have Grievous lead a troupe of dancing Jedi on a whirlwind tour around the galaxy if you like. But Grievous hitting Corellia seems like an alright bet - especially if you see the General as devious and decietful, or want to highlight that aspect of his character, because he's said that the Seppies are going to leave Corellia alone.

7. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    To add to what T2Q has said, Asajj mentions General Greivous at the end of The Cestus Deception. Nothing major at all, but it's there.

8. clonewarseu

clonewarseu Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 27, 2003
    >>>Is corellia participating in the war?<<<

Corellia is trying it'as best to remain neutral.

9. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    Grievous has already begun a campaign along the Corellian Trade Spine (codenamed Operation Durge's Lance). Duro and other worlds have fallen, and, according to Ask Aak in HoloNet News, Corellia will likely be paying heavily for its isolationist stance. Basically, Grievous is heading for the Core, so any worlds along the invasion path will likely be involved in upcoming material.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.