main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need a little help identifying SW music

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by obi_wanobi, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi_wanobi

obi_wanobi Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2004
    Greetings, all. I'm currently working on making a parody of the Teaser Trailer for Star Wars Episode 1, and I need help finding out what exact song is playing during the opening. It's the quiet theme playing while text moves across the screen (e.g. "Every generation has its legend..." etc.). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. obi_wanobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Gah. I just realized there's a thread for this kind of thing. My bad, and sorry all.

3. Well_Of_Souls

Well_Of_Souls Jedi Master star 5

Aug 26, 2001
    It's the force theme and the version of it that plays in the teaser trailer is from the end of track 7, "Landspeeder Search/Attack of the Sand People", from the Star Wars special edition soundtrack.

4. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Yes yes, to Well_of_Souls you listen. :)

I've found it slightly annoying that this particular cue is split from the next track, "Tales of a Jedi Knight/Learn About The Force".

But man, I remember when that teaser came out in November 1998, that was the perfect cue to use there. I was soooo hyped. :D

p.s. Yes there is a thread for this, but it's fallen back and, without checking on it.... it might be locked. :p

5. obi_wanobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Perfect! Thanks a lot, guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.