main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need a SanDisk, but don't know which size.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by JXD, Mar 27, 2015.

1. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015
    Hi all,

I've bought a fairly decent video camera with good zoom and can take pictures while filming. I bought a video camera and reduced my spending money as I know I'll regret not bringing one along. I just haven't bought a SanDisk yet as I'm unsure how much I need. I will be filming a lot and take a large amount of pictures, obviously I won't film or take pics all day, due to queue reasons etc.

Would 64gb be enough or better get 128gb?

2. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    It depends upon how many photos and videos you want to take and if you will be bringing a computer along with you. If you will be bringing a laptop along then you should be fine with the smaller card as you can offload your files on to your computer. If you are not traveling with a laptop, then I would suggest the 128 GB card as that should have enough room to store everything. SanDisk isn't the only manufacturer of SD cards, but they are one of the most prominent. I would suggest you look around at pricing before putting money down on the first SD card you see.

3. JXD

JXD Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2015

Just goes to show how much of a noob I thought SD was short of SanDisk haha :p