main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

need a storm trooper/episode III clones trooper costume

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by morpher-2005, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morpher-2005

morpher-2005 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2005
    Hi, for my fanfilm i need an episode III clone trooper costume. I cant find any good ones on google or ebay.
    Im looking for not much more that £50.
    i accept stormtrooper costumes so i can modify it. Please post here if your are willing to sell or you know somewhere i can buy

2. robt666

robt666 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    a bad trooper costume may cost $450 usd, i do not know what that thing was in front of the 50 i think it is lbs but thats only then like 80 something usd right?

3. morpher-2005

Apr 19, 2005
    £50=about£80

I'm looking for a home made one. Ive seen tutorials where people have made them but i do not have the right stuff to make the moulds. If someone could just make the moulds for me, that would probably be better.

4. robt666

robt666 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    sent you a pm

5. morpher-2005

Apr 19, 2005
    Yeah, I think i searched around hat site a while ago. They look brilliant, but way out of my budget. Prehaps I'll have to make one myself...[face_worried]

6. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    to make one yourself that looks halfway decent would cost you as much to buy one of the kits, or more. Making storm/clone armor is not something you can just knock out in a weekend.

I do know someone that's selling a used stormy suit for $350, no soft goods, blaster or boots.

7. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    Not to steal away this thread, but I was hoping to find a RotS Clonetrooper Helmet for Halloween, but the only one I've seen advertised is way too cheap.

I know Master Replicas had some beauties but $400 is a bit out of my price range. Is there an Episode III Clonetrooper mask out there somewhere?

8. darthdefyitall

darthdefyitall Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 15, 2005
    yes. i think even someone who has made one at home wouldn't sell it for how low you are talking. just due to the materials, molds, effort, etc. that goes into these tropper armor.

9. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I agree, materials alone cost more than that. And mold making/armor construction is a very time consuming process.

~Doc_Bev

10. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Just post a request on the 501st message board and see where that gets you, theres a guy in the Dune Sea Garrison of the 501st that made this awesome costume and helped the Tucson Fan Force raise 1000 for katrina victims! He has his own vacuumolding machine

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/LaborDayFundraiser2005/Imag10b.jpg]

11. morpher-2005

Apr 19, 2005
    Can someone direct me to the 501st legion message board please
    thanks in advance

12. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    You'll need an EZboard account, if you don't already have one. They do have a link on their main site at 501st.com, but here's a direct link: Message board

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.