main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need a Writer.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by IndyFan89, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndyFan89

IndyFan89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2007
    I need a writer that would like to write three ten min. Fan Films. the first one is a Indiana Jones fan film. The second is a James Bond Fan Film. The third..yup you geussed it Star Wars! If you intersted here is my e-mail: westsidenerd@yahoo.com . And this is my website: WSN Productions I'm looking for some one with a great imagination and is a fan of these three films.

2. Semi-DarkLord90

Semi-DarkLord90 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2004
    Are you just gonna have them write something, send it to you, and let you use their script that you had no part in creating?

Or are you just looking for a good, original read?

-Semi

3. PaJedi

PaJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2005
    sounds interesting. I assume you'll be providing a storyline per script?

4. BruceM

BruceM Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2006
    Well, lets see. I cant right a indy film(indy 4 will be my first indy film). Possibly I can right a james bond film. Deffenatly I can write a Star Wars fanfilm(have created a script before, but complications arrised and we cant use most of it). Just let me know a few things:
    When you want the script
    What do you have to use for a star wars or bond film(props, software, locations, ect)

5. maul2

maul2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 1, 2005
    I might be able to give you a pretty good indy film. Depending on when you need it of course. If you have any ideas, let me know, or I'll just go wild.

6. IndyFan89

Apr 27, 2007
    E-Mail me for the details or go to the forums at my site. I'm a poor writer but a better director. I have alot of idea's but have trouble puting them on paper. Anybody is welcome to try. I'll even take suggetions. You will get credited in the film for sure!

Anything you guy's would like to see in those Fan Film genres?

7. Semi-DarkLord90

Semi-DarkLord90 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2004
    I might be able to pen a story for you to use, depending on what kind of budget your are looking at, along with experience, program and resource availability, etc.

PM me with some details one what you'd like to see, and what the situations I mentioned above are looking like for you.

-Semi

8. maul2

maul2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 1, 2005
    So do you you want me to write "The Golden Curse", or come up with something original. Cause I got a couple good ideas.

9. IndyFan89

Apr 27, 2007
    Golden Curse.

Join the Forums! I need to fill them up.

10. maul2

maul2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 1, 2005
    Okay, I'll see what I can do with it. But if I get time I'll do mine just to see if you would want to use it.

11. IndyFan89

Apr 27, 2007
    A writer has been cast sorry. Thanks folks!

Keep checking the website. I always need projects thrown at me. I'm open to all idea's. I'll consider making any script if i like it.

Thanks!

12. maul2

maul2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 1, 2005
    Ooookkkaaay, that was fast. Why bother even posting this if you had someone lined up.

13. IndyFan89

Apr 27, 2007
    I didn't. It's pajedi. He contacted me with some great idea's ans seemed to share my veiw. But i can always use writers so if you have any idea's or script you want to see made i will gladly read them.

14. RIPLEY426

RIPLEY426 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2003
    So are you dealing with a big budget or is this gonna be an indy Indy fanfilm? :D

15. StickGuyProductions

StickGuyProductions Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 1, 2007
    Bruce, before you keep going around committing yourself to so many projects, I suggest you learn to finish the ones you've already committed to on time...........*cough*mine*cough.......the one you said you'd have done 2 weeks ago>_>

16. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Hey, yeah, aren't you supposed to be working for my VFX coordinator, Bruce? ;)

17. Dark_Ranger

Dark_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2007
    I could get to work to writing a star wars fan film, i'm not good at james bond espionage and spy stuff, i'll get to work on one and see what you think

18. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    Watch the other films on his site, and you should get an idea of what he has to work with.

19. IndyFan89

Apr 27, 2007
    I always wanted to make a Blues Brothers or Ghostbusters fan film

Anyone who wants to write for me is more than welcome.

20. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    Sounds like you'll be awfully busy. Might I suggest taking this one fanfilm at a time?

21. IndyFan89

Apr 27, 2007
    With 10 min. fan films it gives me something to practice every couple weeks. I belevie fan films are the most enjoyble way to pratice film making.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.