1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

So NV Need an artist for new comic book

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey yall, I had the great pleasure of meeting some cools peeps recently in the comic book business and found out how cool the business is and how awesome and influential comic books are ( I know you are all like, "Duh", but ive never been into comic books). Anyway as some of you already know I like to write so heres what I want to do.

Create a comic book.

I have story's and the ability to write in the comic book format( Ive been studying how ever since I met these guys). All I need is a comic book artist.

Anyone interested?
  2. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    I would definitely be interested, but right now my artisitic ability is somewhere inbetween "doodler" and "excellent doodler," so if you are looking for more avant-garde art work, I guess I could do the job.
  3. GersonSith Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you looking for cartoony art or detailed anatomy art?
  4. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am looking for detailed anatomy art.
  5. MartyBrandt Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey,

Depending on what you need. Id be more than happy to help. I mainly draw super heros and such, like spider-man. :)

Let me know,

-Marty
  6. kampilan Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, I'm also into the less-lines-look of comic book superhero style character drawings even though I love the photo-realistic reference look of some comics. I don't think I can be much of a storyteller and stick mainly to pin-up art and working on putting together a sketchbook full of just my favorite stuff(Star Wars, comics, anime, movies, toys, etc)

good luck on your book. I've been collecting comics since 1984
  7. Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master

star 4
    well, for what its worth I am really good at drawing scenary and city scapes. I guess if you need a backround artist, I can be your guy.
  8. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow, thats great yall thanks for the responses. Could you three show a scan of your work in a pm to me? Id like to see what you can do. Landscapes, characters, fight scenes, what ever you want.
  9. Inaen Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. kampilan Jedi Master

star 4
    Inaen, just check out my link to the Aayla fansite. My fan art is under "Wil". i should be on the very top of the fanart section, heh.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.