Need first meeting.

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Nyborg13, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey guys was wondering about when and where to have a first meeting. I know its short notice but was thinking of Sept 18 or 19 in Little Rock or N.L.R somewhere in the afternoon. Just so we can visit, get ideas on names, other meetings and things like that. Would really like it if a few of you could make it to Memphis to a SMT Fan Force drive in night. The 24th and 25th they are going to show the O.T.C. we are going over and spend the night. Please post comments.
    For the Empire!
    Henry
    TK????
  2. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Well, Friday nights are obviously bad for me - band director. :(

Saturdays could be good as long as I have enough advance warning. The 25th of this month is bad because we have our yearly fundraising carwash on that day. So, that blows any chance of me being worth a **** that day. [face_laugh]

We can pull it off though. We do need a few more individuals interested before we even try. Three of us have to be in attendance for this first one to even count.

Penzar, are you in on this? Bring back memories? ;)
  3. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sats are good for me as long as I know ahead of time. Can't this weekend cuz I gotta help a buddy move from Heber. NLR or LR sounds great to meet!! Juz this weekend is out :( Do tell if we can come up with another date!!
  4. penzargrat Force Ghost

star 1
    Yes it DOES bring back memories, Elan...memories of birthing ANOTHER FanForce chapter...the one in Nashville! Are we proud papas? Ha ha!

I live in the far northeast part of the state, but I'll try to attend a meeting if we can get one up and running!
  5. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    penz, are you anywhere near Blytheville?

6. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Yep, he is in Osceola. If you know Blytheville, you probably know where that is. Both of us were born and raised there. At least, I think Penzar was born there. :)

Of course, I'm living in Hot Springs now.
  7. penzargrat Force Ghost

star 1
    Indeed I WAS born in Osceola!

Nabooty_Call, I see that you're Mr. Star Wars 2004. Well, your predecessor, Hama-Ryu Kinnebi, was one of the founding members of the Nashville Fan Force, along with me and Elan-Rai! Hama was also in our Star Wars movie Quest for Vengeance and will be reprising his role in its sequel, Beware the Dark Side! As a matter of fact, our shooting sessions for QFV were what helped start the Nashville chapter. So it's a small world, eh?
  8. byrdnest Jedi Knight

star 1
    i can on saturdays just need a bit of notice.
  9. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Soooo when shall we try for another one?
  10. Die_Jedi_Dogs Force Ghost

star 3
    Maybe a screening of The Incredibles in LR at the rave or something would be cool. To go see the Ep. III trailer in a couple of weeks or something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.