main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need Help from local SW Costumers

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by PartyOnDarth, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PartyOnDarth

PartyOnDarth Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2004
    Hello, Fellow Star Wars Fans!!

My name is Chris Moore and I'm filming a Star Wars parody for the upcoming SW fanfilm contest here in Raleigh. Basically, it's going to be a fake trailer for a movie that combines the worlds of Kill Bill and Star Wars.
    I've already shot some stuff already, but I'm shooting a few scenes this Saturday morning and I was wondering if there were any local costumers who would wanna help as well as be featured in my short film. My main needs right now, if possible, are: 1) someone with a full-fledged costume to play Boba Fett and 2) stormtroopers(Imperial Officers could be included in this). These scenes are not too extensive(considering they're part of a movie trailer), but I think it would add to the authenticity of the final product to feature some of the costumes you guys and gals have worked so hard to put together.
    I'm sorry I didn't post to this forum earlier, but I ran into few snags with scheduling my main actress in the project. I need to know as soon as possible who would be interested, so I can make plans accordingly. If this peaks your interest and you're available this Saturday morning around 10 am, please send me an email at ILikeFilms@aol.com or post to this forum and I'll try to get back with you as soon as possible

Thanks,
    Chris

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Chris, let us know a bit more ahead of time and we can help. We're a pretty busy lot of people. Also have you contacted the 501st? They have the empire and bounty hunter costumes you are looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.