main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need help in aquiring a costume...please?

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by brat-of-kansas, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brat-of-kansas

brat-of-kansas Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 6, 2001
    The costume in question is the one linked below. It is the Episode One Defense of Naboo burgandy one. It happens to be a very interesting one, and one that I can't do on my time.

Please could any of you know of someone that could make this costume for me, I mean I am willing to pay for it's construction. So can anyway please help me out. Or something.
    I am sorry to bother all of you with this, but i am really want this costume...please, you're my only hope.
    http://membres.lycos.fr/swheroine/galx_12.jpg

thank you once again for letting me chew the cud with you.

~BOK~

2. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hey girl! That would be very cool! I am not much of a red color fan, but that is a beautiful shade. BDK (Mike1) said that he had a seamstress that helped him with his Vader cape. I think he found her through Richie (of Richie's Armor). I will get the number for you. I need to get with her anyway for my Mara Jade outfit (yes Dena, I still plan on doing it!). Most of us have been "do-it-yourselfers", but leather, pleather (sp?) or rubber that I plan on using, will need some speical handling. Plus I want it lined. Keep us posted on the progress! Talk to you later.

Ice Queen

3. tx1573

tx1573 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Lisa if you do the Mara I will seriously consider doing the Thrawn. Anybody know where I can get the blue paint and the red eyes. I am reluctant to wear contacts since I don't need them but I will give it a shot if Lisa does the Mara costume.

4. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh no you don't! You take care of yours, I will take care of mine!

Ice Queen

5. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    LOL yes oh ICE QUEEN. We hear and we obey. Geez and I thought it was you who was begging and trying to get others to pressure me into doing it.

6. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Begging? I merely SUGGESTED that we SUPPORT you in your decision regarding costumes. :D
    **we hear and we obey** FINIALLY you are learning! Keep up the good work kiddo!

Ice Queen=TX'sB*&^% NOT!

7. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    LOL everybody is a comedian. Okay Lisa you win this round. I will not even comment on this. It is soemthing I will just have to consider

8. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    [face_shocked] You are no fun! What, are you scared of me too? [face_devil]

Ice Queen

9. brat-of-kansas

Aug 6, 2001
    Chad, you must be Thrawn! [face_plain] The very survival of the Empire depends on it. [face_plain]

More or less the survival of the Thrawn Chickas. :D

Talltrees, look at what you started. ;)
    All I can say is, "Thanks!" ;)

10. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh, I am GOOD for starting stuff! [face_mischief]

11. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    yes she is very good at starting stuff I just hope she can finish what she starts. I will honestly consider doing it but only if I can find somewhere to get an eye exam that won't cost me an arm and a leg to do it.

12. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh...I can finish! Don't worry about me pal! I can hold my own! Not that I want to take the serious BEATING that you gave me on another certain locked topic, but I am game. I am the one still looking for a good doctor.

Ice Queen

13. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    Yeah sure kiss up now after we upset everybody. lol just kidding. Did you say you wanted to play Doctor. Okay are your hands warm?

14. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Later honey! [face_love] I will make sure I am nice and warm for you. Oh, this is a PG forum. hehehe!

15. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    *Shudders and is suddenly afraid of the future* Any Jedi's out there that can protect an Imperial from the Queen.

16. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! You are okay. I won't hurt you. We will stop here for the sake of everyone else.

17. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    yes you are right of course My Queen. It would not do for them to have to listen to us again.

18. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Good BOY! Who ever said that you weren't a quick learner, lied.

Ice Queen

19. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    What is the old saying? "Becareful what you wish for you might just get it." Well I will see you soon My Queen and I will leave you bruised, sore and dirty. Oh and everyone needs to be scared she is going shooting!!!!!!

20. brat-of-kansas

Aug 6, 2001
    Excuse me! I call dips on this Imperial first! No Ice Queen is going to take the future Thrawn of the Tulsa Fan Force away from me or Calli! :mad:

*ignites saber*

I'll protect you Chad! [face_love]
    I am a jedi like none other, and I've got a blaster, too. ;)

21. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    If you think you have it in you BoK-put up your dukes! Honey, they don't call me the Ice Queen for NOTHING. TX1573...I will deal with you later. [face_love]

Ice Queen

22. brat-of-kansas

Aug 6, 2001
    Please, ICE QUEEN!!!! Girl, I've seen better names on a deep freeze at K-Mart.

And honey child I ain't about to let this fine mother out of my site, better recognize!

Chad is my jigga and i intend to keep his imperial bootie doing it's duty. ;)

Chad, stay out of this...cause the brat is about to go B****!!!

23. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Ummmmmm........ Hey brat, just a word of advice, be careful. I'd hate to see ya get hurt. :)

24. brat-of-kansas

Aug 6, 2001
    hey mister i can handle myself....tell that to the popcicle. :D

25. brat-of-kansas

Aug 6, 2001
    nah i do this all in good fun you guys..no harm intended...play fighting never hurt anyone. ;) Anyway I hope I am not offending anyone..sorry if i am, but the thing is...this is going to be a NC-17 board if i'm not careful. [face_plain]

but i am still claiming Chad! :mad:
    Chad...the thrawn clone. [face_love]

and the sexy trooper. [face_love]

ohhh baby! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.