main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need help in aquiring a costume...please?

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by brat-of-kansas, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
  2. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! Like we need a little girl to make this board NC-17! 8-} And BoK, you had better grab Toto, because this ain't Kansas any more! You claim Chad? Well child, this isn't the old timey settler days back in Kansas! Because sugar, you don't have a claim, if you can't hold it! ;) So hit the yellow brick road honey! It will take you back to where you started...no where. :D

Oh, you don't have to worry about Chad getting involved. He has taking the warnings and advice of OTHER members. He knows his proper place. He now serves HIS Queen. [face_mischief] You too will one day know your place little Brat. 8-} Be a good little girl and do what you are told. hehehe!

LOL! All this play fighting is sooo much fun! Just having fun. LOL!

Ice Queen =QueenOverChad with Brat of Kansas soon to follow.

3. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    ** Back up a truck full of mud to the Fight ring ** Joe here ** tosses Joe a Shovel ** come on and when were are done I have got popcorn in the front seat. :D

4. tx1573

tx1573 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Pulls up a chair and grabs popcorn to watch the battle about to begin. Vash pull up a chair this should be good. Now taking bets on who will win.

5. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    **begins shoveling** Can't resist a couple of chicks in a mud pit slingin' the dirt. **pauses to ponder** I have a thought nagging in the back of my brain that by the end of this someone will find themselves in the trunk of a car at the bottom of a lake. :D oh well, a warning was issued.

6. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    Hmmm maybe mud is not the best choice guys how about Jello or Creamed Corn or Chocolate Pudding.

7. brat-of-kansas

brat-of-kansas Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 6, 2001
    Forget the freaking mud!!! We're taking this to the streets! I ain't about let you take Chad away, and I sure as hell ain't being your B****!

Lisa, better make like a tree and leave, because I'm bootylicious and ghettofabulous, and I know how to handle myself...

BratOverNone=One Bad Ass Mother!!!

8. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Boys, I'm out of here. She knows her place. 8-} But you can stay for the "bootylicious and ghettofabulous" freak show. Have a good time!

Ice Queen

9. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    uhhh....what just happened? ?[face_plain]

10. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Nothing. Did we give you permission to post? hehehe! Kidding!

11. tx1573

Jul 19, 2002
    Excuse me my little wood nymph but I gave the General permission to post LOL you know I really am a glutton for punishment. *plugs ears knowing Lisa is going to explode*

12. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    :mad: WOOD...NYMPH...nice! :mad: Take another hit off that crack pipe honey! I'm sorry, aren't you the one who is going to be handing me a loaded weapon...sometime in the near future? Hmmm...do you know how to dance? LOL!

13. brat-of-kansas

brat-of-kansas Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 6, 2001
    i so got dissed! :eek:
    Oh well, win and lose some, but hey it was fun while it lasted. :) Anyway I'm more of the lover than the fighter. [face_love]

So anybody up for a game of checkers. :D

Lisa, you're cool don't change.
    Chad, you're cute...stay cute. [face_love]

as for i am going to stay cute and quirky. ;)

later guys! [face_plain]

14. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    * looks at Joe * We wasted all that mud for nothing! * glads hand full of mud and tosses it at lisa big head then points at brat with clean hand *

15. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    **walking away** The world would be a boring place indeed if everything you wanted, you received.

16. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Wood Nymph..I can't believe I didn't think of that one first. You Bastard!!!

17. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    [face_plain]

Ice Queen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.