main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need Help In The Fayetteville Area

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by ObiWannaChewwU, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWannaChewwU

ObiWannaChewwU Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    Hello all, I have a situation where I need fans with costumes besides myself!!! My fiance' works here in Fayetteville at the PX/BX (aafes) which is basically a military department store. Her friends there know I'm a huge collector and that I have a very nice Jedi costume and said it would be cool for me to dress up for the movie and come to the store and take pictures with kids and what not. Well the store manager agreed and my friend decided to do it with me and now were set on May 18th from 5pm to 7pm. Problem is this.... Pepsi found out about this and now they will also be appearing at the store taking pictures doing promotions and what not for there website and I will be giving away a $700.00 lifesize porcelin yoda from Pepsi. Aafes is doing a huge promotion also so there will be alot of attention from this and basically it's just me, my fiance', and a buddy who's costume we are still building. I need HELP!!! Anyone with a decent costume that wants to come down to Fayetteville and help me out would be apprecited. So it's this in a nutshell, take pictures with kids and guys in uniform (we will be on a military base) take pictures for Pepsi and give away a really, really, really cool Yoda. I need help. There is no more Fayetteville board and putting together a club here is something I've tried and we've just never got it going. So I'm out of options except to call up to you guys in Raleigh. Help me guys!!! Your my only hope!!!

Rastanley@nc.rr.com
    or just reply in here. Thanks everyone.

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I've searched around the web on google for people in Fayetteville NC who're SW fans. Try contacting
    Tyler at collar@nc.rr.com or The Hobbit hobbies. They might be able to point you to people who are Star Wars addicts there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.