main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need Help On first Level of Outcast

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jacensky315, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    I can get up top to that tower thing and I try to shoot the troopers at the other base. I cant get em so they send that droid I kill that too. I have activated the perimeter defenses too so what do I do now? I tried mounting the cannon but I think I dont know how to. :confused:

The first puzzle walkthrough in the manual tells you how to do this & what button to press. You do have the manual, right? [face_plain] Anyway, in future please use the thread Dan kindly linked below. You can find it by using out index (linked top left of each page).

2. SithDewd

SithDewd Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2000
    Go to gamefaqs and get a walkthrough from there.

3. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    I did, but I don know how to mount the cannon exactly like what do I press? Thats my only prob....

4. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    You need to use your 'Use' key, whatever the button on the keyboard is that you mapped it to. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go into the Controls options when you launch the game, then go to the Attack/View section, and somewhere in the middle I believe is the function 'Use.' Use that button to get onto the cannon, open doors, operate elevators, etc. You can, of course, change it to what you like - I personally use the space bar.

Here is our official walkthrough thread if you need more help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.