main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need Help-Trade Federation Tank (AAT) image resources?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by MarkW, Nov 12, 2014.

1. MarkW

MarkW Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2014
    I'm currently working on a scale model of the AAT, and amd trying to find as much in the way of resources to accurize it. So far I've found this image in Prequal Real Effects thread:

[​IMG]

While this image is perfect, it is only one. Are there other resources out there for this vehicle? I'm actually pretty stunned at the lack of imagery on the net for a fairly significant vehicle in the series. I plan to paint mine up in Clone Wars colors, but again screen grabs from the animated series are pretty few and far between. I'm pretty much snapping what I can when they pop on screen, which is great for color and paint schemes, but lousy for detail as the animated models were simplified from the filming miniature. Thanks!

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Moving to Collecting Forum.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Give the Rebelscum site a try. They have photos of the collectibles that have been released.

4. MarkW

MarkW Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2014
    Thanks, but I'm actually not looking for collectibles at all, and my request has zero to do with collectibles. I'm looking for reference material on the actual physical filming model, not the toy sets.

Moving this to collectibles doesn't make sense or help.

5. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    MarkW If you want to discuss why I moved the thread PM me.