main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Need help w/ vader

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by claycmu, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claycmu

claycmu Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2006
    How can I successfully strap on my ABS shin guards and mount a cap on my vader costume? Shoulders are fiber glass.

2. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    Hey Clay,

I know one of our Vaders is having computer troubles so he wont be online for a bit. I will let him know that you are having some issues.

Do you have any pictures of your Suit yet? Even if you aren't wearing it. I'd like to see what you got.

Talk to you later,
    TX-338 Out!

3. pfont2

pfont2 Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2006
    Hi Clay

As far as your shing guards go I have 1" elastic straps that has velcro onthe ends that attach to your shin guards there are there is a total of 4 for each shin they clip together with quick release snaps. As far as a cap Im not sure what you mean there????

Phil

4. VADER674

VADER674 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    4 straps with quick release on mine too! CAP???? What cap???

Lee

5. claycmu

claycmu Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2006
    sorry type-o, meant cape, check my cape post

6. claycmu

claycmu Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2006
    I understan that I need clips, but the straps are attached with velco? Maybe 4 would do it, the 2 don't do it for me, constantly thinking they are going to fall off when walking.

7. VADER674

VADER674 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    Clay, you have a good start on your vader from whjat I saw at the game. Still needs some work to get it up to 501st spec's but you've got most of the important stuff. If youd like some help with it Id be willing to give you a hand finding the proper parts. Vader is ALWAYS a work in progress...It's never done..lol..always something to improve. Your first attempt puts my first one to shame. Pic attached. Took me three years to get mine to where it is now and i still have room to improve it. Let me know if your interested.

Lee

[image=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a265/vader674/vader.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.