main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Need help with AE crawl

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by darth_drip, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_drip

darth_drip Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    I am getting ready to finally shoot my fanfilm which i only need a couple more costumes for. While I am waiting for this to get down I have been working on the AE crawl that you can get off the tutorials pages. Anyway, I have it just the way I want it but when I render it out to export into vegas or premeire, I watch it and the quality isn't that great and the stars in the background keep twitching. I have played around with it a lot, but i am not sure if I am compressing right or something, help would be greatly appreciated and I might also consider sending you a dollar for your service.

2. effstops

effstops Jedi Master star 3

Feb 20, 2003
    As long as you exported/rendered your crawl at a high quality, you should be fine. When you import it into your editing software, the quality does NOT look good. However, if you play this out to an external monitor or your camcorder, you will see that it looks just fine. Also, you may want to use a interlace- flicker to minimize the flicker-ation of the stars.

--Colin

3. darth_drip

Mar 30, 2003
    Well i did view it on the external monitor (my camera) and that is where i noticed it the most, the stars are the most problem anyway so thanks for the help good sir

4. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Your welcome....... oh wait, you were talking to him wern't ya

5. darth_drip

Mar 30, 2003
    of course i was talking to you silly pants

6. ehawk9

ehawk9 Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2003
    Okay.... i am having the same problem, only with the text instead of the Stars.

I bring it out of AE with Targas, and it looks fine. but when I put it into Premeire and then send to digital tape. The Text starts to degrade as soon as it moves up a little.

Any suggestions. Maybe resolution issues. Different output format? any help would be great....

7. darth_drip

Mar 30, 2003
    yeah , i know what you mean it will look fine as soon as it comes on to the screen but as it scales down and moves away it gets weird looking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.