main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NEED HELP WITH ITEMS TO BE PICKED UP AT C3 FOR CHARITY EVENT

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by BrutusB, Apr 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutusB

BrutusB Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2005
    I am desperate need of some help from someone to please pick up a few items at Celebration 3.

These items are going to be used for a charity auction fundraiser next month to raise money for youth events in our area.

I am looking for a few things:

1. 1 to 2 Exclusive Celebration Darth Vader action
    figures and 1-2 Star Cases(unsure on cost for these please let me know how much these cost and I can include the extra when I send the payment)

These figures are limited to a qty of 4 for 4 day pass holders at $15 each I will send $15 to $30 for the figures prior to C3 to the person who can sacrifice 1 or 2 of their figures, I leave the quanity to the person who can help.

2. 1-2 C3 prgrams these are $5 ea

3. And I believe they are going to be giving away goodie bags of C3 stuff, we would like to see about getting a few of these bags to use for our charity fundraiser also.

I will be at Starfest in Denver and I can make arrangements to pick them up if you are going to that event.
    Or I can pay for shipping to have them mailed. We can make arrangements before C3 of how much total including shipping.

Please contact me or leave a reply on the board and let me know if you can please help. I dont know where else to turn for this.

Thank you

Bradley Rusk
    Youth Activities Coordinator
    Liferock- Youth Events
    bradleyrusk@msn.com
    308-254-0216

As I have said in previous posts, please discuss this with Lucas Film, they may be able to help you

2. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    I can help you to get the items you mentioned, especially the figures. I can get up to 8...my brother is not interested...but I am. :D I was only planning on getting my four and leaving my brother's badge untouched...but for charity, I'm willing to help out.

Of course, all of this will only happen if I can get all of the figures.... I went to C2 and only managed to get 2 on the first day and that was it. Oh well...my brother wasn't interested in them then either...so they're all mine. [face_love]

Let me know.... PM me or leigia@hotmail.com

BTW, do your charity have a website? Someone on this forum who could vouch for you? Gotta make sure you're legit and all.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.