Need Help!

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Roxy, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Roxy Jedi Master

star 3
    Okay Folks, here's the dealio.

I have a friend who is a great person, but her dog got out and killed a neighbor's sheep. SHe has only TWO options.

1) Put the dog down. Since her family doesn't want any trouble with the neighbors, this is one option.

2) Find a new home for the dog. From what she's told me, this is the only time the dog has EVER showed any agression. She really doesn't want to put the dog to sleep.

The dog is free and you have only 4 days or she goes to the pound. Please help find this dog a good home. Here is Christine's email adress:
    wildwesternwoman_26@hotmail.com

Tell her who you are and that Brittney sent you. I again beg of you, PLEASE HELP ME HELP CHRISTINE. Once more, you have four days and four days only.

Thanks all.

Roxy
  2. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    That's a tough situation to be in. I myself don't know anyone who wants a dog. Try asking around school and see if that works. I wish i could be nore help. I hope you find the dog a good home. Good luck.
  3. Sparticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sadly, I cant take a dog right now.

You can tell your friend to find out if she can try enrolling the dog in an obedience class so that it cant happen again, that might help and she won't have to give up the dog. Also, check to see if the neighbor's sheep were properly contained - if they arent in their own fenced enclosure its their fault as much as the dogs.

I lost three ducks to racoons but I don't blame the racoons, they're just doing what they do. I should have had a more secure house for my ducks (and my dad should have actualy LISTENED TO ME when I was worried about them, instead of saying 'Oh, you just worry too much', then not help me beef up the security - and HE was the one who nearly threw up when we found what was left).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.